Looking For New Prop
Posted 12 October 2005 - 04:53 PM
Looking for a ping pong blaster powered by co2 cartridge, able to shoot atleast 6 ping pong balls in rapid fire. Is there anyone out there that can help me with this?
Posted 12 October 2005 - 07:15 PM
Posted 12 October 2005 - 07:27 PM
Posted 17 October 2005 - 10:17 AM
- Put the barrel in one of the side branches of the T
- Remove the screw on cap from the front of the CO2 inflator (where it fits onto the valve)
- Drill a small hole in the end cap the diameter of the now exposed thread
- Push the threaded part through the end cap and screw the cap back on holding the inflator in place.
- Cut a piece of tubing to the length you want for the magazine and fit this into the bottom part of the T - fit the end cap.
- Turn the whole lot upside-down so that the magazine is at the top and fit your end cap with CO2 inflator so that this hangs down.
- To load with pingpong balls turn the gun so that the magazine points downwards and roll the pingpong balls down the barrel so they drop into the magazine.
- To fire just turn it the right way up and squeeze the inflator's trigger.
You could of course pimp the thing with O-rings, grips etc but if all you want is a way to launch balls over the heads of a crowd this will do fine.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users