Crayola'd Bbb

stupid? perhaps.

6 replies to this topic

#1 pinhead52

pinhead52

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 11 October 2005 - 06:34 PM

Sorry, no pics yet, but I thought I should let you guys know that this is an incredibly easy mod if you use stock micros and want to shoot them out of your BBB (Or if stefans work with crayolas... either way). Here's a quick run-down. I took out the restrictor from my BBB and dremelled out the extra stuff in the barrel (that held the restrictor in it). Then I thought to myself "hey, this is just barely too big to fire one of my micros...". So I ran to my modding kit and grabbed my last crayola barrel from my failed mav experiment (brown, if you must know), and slipped it in. It was a perfect fit. Almost as if they designed it to fit a crayola barrel inside. Range and power are pretty awesome. I'll get measurements or pics if anyone cares, but you can imagine that it still sucks compared to a good stefan mod.

#2 darkmills

darkmills

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 12 October 2005 - 12:13 AM

hmm... That seems to be what I did to my BBB. I glued it for extra support too. But i use stefans and i'm getting about 95'- 100'. I'd like to hear your distance
I'M THE MAJORITY OF THE MINORITY FOLKS!!!

#3 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 12 October 2005 - 08:03 AM

hmm... That seems to be what I did to my BBB. I glued it for extra support too. But i use stefans and i'm getting about 95'- 100'. I'd like to hear your distance

That's bullshit.

Edit - CN, that's fucking hallarious.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#4 Crappy Nerfer

Crappy Nerfer

• Banned
  • 149 posts

Posted 12 October 2005 - 08:29 AM

Reminds me of this. Please, a BBB will not get those ranges. Especially with a Crayola barrel.
"If one notices a patch of gangrene in a wound on the back of one's hand, one does not simply hope that it gets better over time.

One cuts that shit off at the wrist and learns to masturbate lefty."

- Death

"By BC do you mean Boston College?"

- nerfer34

#5 darkmills

darkmills

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 12 October 2005 - 01:25 PM

No... it's not bullshit, just very, very, very inacurate. I measured with my feet because I couldn't find my 100ft tape measure. Sorry. It's probably about 70'- 80'. My shoes are only 10". I'm such a dumb shit. Go ahead Laugh it up Tali.

#6 PissBacon

PissBacon

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 12 October 2005 - 02:57 PM

I think the idea is: if you can't measure ranges, don't post ranges.

#7 darkmills

darkmills

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 12 October 2005 - 11:43 PM

Good idea! I'll go with that one... Sorry about that guys, won't happen again. On with the topic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users