Photo

Power Clip Mod

2 replies to this topic

#1 godzillasoaker65

godzillasoaker65

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 10 October 2005 - 09:16 AM

If you look through the side of the power clip you can see a little bladder type thing that fills when you pump. I don't know if it would have a good effect but what if you put bike inertube over it? It would want to let the air out faster, increasing the speed of the air coming out. I might try it soon, but i don't have any inertube. If you put on multiple layers you'de have to hot glue the realease valve if there even is one, but it would probably increase range. Has any one else thought, or tried of doing this?

Edited by godzillasoaker65, 10 October 2005 - 09:16 AM.

#2 euphemism

euphemism

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 10 October 2005 - 09:42 AM

Here is one of many threads discussing this practice. I'm guessing that you searched "power clip" and didn't get anything useful (it's one word), also always remember to set it to "any date", good luck.

#3 flamebo388

flamebo388

• Members
  • 277 posts

Posted 10 October 2005 - 06:45 PM

The only release valve on automatics is a button valve at the back of the bladder that will only release air if pumped to the point of it hitting the plastic wall. Good job thinking of it on your own though, just search a little harder next time.
And as everyone knows, money makes the world go round. It's also the root of all evil, therefore the world going round is evil, and we should stop the rotation of the planet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users