My Nerf Guns(now With Pics!)

but the same great flavor!

5 replies to this topic

#1 Sacapuntas Cabesa

Sacapuntas Cabesa

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 10 June 2003 - 11:38 AM

Ok, this is just a copy and paste of my post on NC. Hope you enjoy.

These are some of my guns. They are cool. I hope you think so, too.

Posted Image
This is a year old, but we keep improving it. It isn't very war effective, but you can shoot pretty much anything out of it.

Posted Image

This is our most heavily modded BBB. The whole front of the gun was cut off and using epoxy putty, we attached a coupler to allow "shells" to be attached and removed easily. The shells are just short PVC barrels. A longer barrel can be attached for long range firing. Above the barrel a maglite can be attached, and a removable stock that can hold the shells is in the back.

Posted Image

This is one of our 2 homemade rifles. It has an extremely nice breach that is much like the one shown on NH, except the foam is wrapped around the whole barrel length.

Posted Image

As you can see, it has a detachable under-barrel gun. It is usually filled with multiple darts for a close range shotgun effect.

Posted Image

This is an EAB shotgun. Instead of a barrel, we have a system that uses chain links as shotgun shells. This is the same system found on our SS2 shotgun that was posted a while ago.

Well, that's it for now. I'll try to get some pics of our other homemade. It uses a crutch as a frame, and works wonderfully.

Props to Sandman and Forum-125 for resizing and hosting these pics for me.
If the world is so unfair, why isn't it ever unfair in my favor?

Dinobot smash!!!

#2 silent mercenary

silent mercenary

• Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 10 June 2003 - 02:52 PM

snazzy, i like the tacticle light on the BBB. but isn't the stock on it a tad too big - just an opinion
I will not walk, so that a child may live!

- Master Shake

#3 Sacapuntas Cabesa

Sacapuntas Cabesa

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 10 June 2003 - 03:07 PM

You'd think that, but it's just right. Although I DO have long arms...

Dinobot smash!!!

#4 Diablo

Diablo

• Members
  • 289 posts

Posted 10 June 2003 - 09:47 PM

Those look very cool, some very nice homemades.
I have one question though, what exactly did you do to the EAB? How do you use a chain with shells?

-Diablo

NHQ Administrator | www.nerfhq.com

#5 NerfManiac

NerfManiac

• Members
  • 214 posts

Posted 12 June 2003 - 01:01 AM

Is the first home made a mortar of some sort?
You use your tongue prettier than a twenty dollar whore.
- Taggart (Blazing Saddles)

#6 Sacapuntas Cabesa

Sacapuntas Cabesa

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 12 June 2003 - 01:44 PM

It's more of a bazooka. Direct fire weapon. We've fired bouncy balls out of it down the street. Insanity. Of course, my friend made a cannon that has two 3" PVC tanks, each near 2' long. He has an air compressor to fill it up, and a bunch of valves to fire one tank at a time, or both. It's just for show, of course, and for shooting golf balls farther than you can hit them.

As for the EAB, chain links are what we used to use back in the day for replacing crappy barrels. Just links of Chainblazer chain cut up. The "shells" fit into some PVC (can't remember what size), and butt up to an O-Ring of some sort to make a seal with the rest of the gun. It's not a very effective set up, but it's cool nonetheless.

Dinobot smash!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users