Semi-auto Powerclip

Is it possible?

14 replies to this topic

#1 WratH

WratH

• Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 08:30 PM

I was just shooting my Powerclip, and I would like to know if there were any way to make it semi-auto. I know, I can just pull the trigger a bit but the ruins the fun. I was thinking the thing that makes an Rf20 semi-auto, but i have no clue what it is because I have never shot/opened an Rf20.
Death be not proud. Though some have called the mighty and dreadful... Thou art not so.

#2 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 08:35 PM

So lets see, you have a crazy idea that hasn't been done before (because I KNOW you searched), you have little idea of how to do it and you need help? Guess what, there's no help coming. If you have a project like this you'd like to take on, feel free to make a topic with pics and a few instructions. Otherwise, stop making these "I have a crazy shit idea" threads. That's not just directed at you, it's just been a broad things lately. Take it easy guys, the stupidity is getting deep.

Talio.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#3 WratH

WratH

• Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 08:38 PM

As a matter of fact, I DID search and found four topics mentioning a powerclip, none pertaining to mods. Yeah sure, it's a crazy shit idea, but I want to know if it's possible, and am I wrong for that?

Edit: And HOW am I supposed to have instructions and pics IF I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF IT'S POSSIBLE?!

Edited by WratH, 04 October 2005 - 08:39 PM.

Death be not proud. Though some have called the mighty and dreadful... Thou art not so.

#4 Jakethesnake

Jakethesnake

• Members
  • 176 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 09:15 PM

It's possible

#5 Uncle Hammer

Uncle Hammer

• Members
  • 750 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 09:37 PM

I believe someone sold a single barreled PC on ebay once a long time ago. I don't know why you would do that but I think you could call that a semi-auto.
Don't mess with Texas cuz its bigger than France, bitch..
QUOTE (Talio)
Catagory 5 hurricanes are the mighty dick of God.  You don't mess with that!  You don't mess with Gods dick!

#6 blink 182

blink 182

• Members
  • 421 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 09:57 PM

I know you were just stating a point but I believe he was looking for more of the "pull trigger once, fires once" rinse and repeat.
New Price On Freedom, Buy Into It While Supplies Last...

#7 blink 182

blink 182

• Members
  • 421 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 10:00 PM

I know you were just stating a point but I believe he was looking for more of the "pull trigger once, fires once" rinse and repeat.

As for the semi-auto, try tinkering with the valve. If you can get it to snap back into place (elastic maybe) you just might get it to work.
New Price On Freedom, Buy Into It While Supplies Last...

#8 WratH

WratH

• Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 05 October 2005 - 08:25 AM

Thank you blink, that's what i mean. And Hammer, that wouldn't really be semi-auto because you'd have to put a dart in the barrel every time. I'm looking for the pull the trigger, it shoots once, and another dart is ready. Tinkering with the valve might do it if I can get it apart.

PS: Who would single a PC??? That totally ruins the whole gun!

#9 andrew01

andrew01

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 05 October 2005 - 08:32 AM

As a matter of fact, I DID search and found four topics mentioning a powerclip, none pertaining to mods. Yeah sure, it's a crazy shit idea, but I want to know if it's possible, and am I wrong for that?

Edit: And HOW am I supposed to have instructions and pics IF I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF IT'S POSSIBLE?!

When you search, choose the option, Search posts from...any date. You used 30 days and newer and only came up with four. If you use ANY DATE you come with with thirteen pages.

SEARCH
changed username from superintendent

#10 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 05 October 2005 - 11:34 AM

Talio's point, if I'm not mistaken, is that your algorithm should be as follows:

1. Crazy shit idea™

2. Search

3. Exists?
YES: Follow instructions
NO: Do the mod yourself, take pics, then post a writeup

The point is, posting ideas like this where it clearly hasn't been done before (because you searched) is a mod writeup request. We don't do mod writeup requests. What makes you think we can tell you if it's possible or not? When I started up in the NIC, people were of the opinion that some shit was impossible (not because I asked, mind you) and that just made me want to do it more.

Bottom line: if it isn't contained within these hallowed pages, do it your damn self and add to the collective knowledge.
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#11 flashflint

flashflint

• Members
  • 607 posts

Posted 05 October 2005 - 03:58 PM

Why on earth would you want to make a full auto gun semi auto. Obviousley youve never experenced the joy of pining someone in a corner and emptying an entire clip into there stomac from 4 feet.

Edited by poo, 05 October 2005 - 03:59 PM.

#12 WratH

WratH

• Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 05 October 2005 - 04:10 PM

Ok cx, point taken. I did forget to change the thinger to since the beginning or whatever, sorry for that.

@poo: Why do with ten darts what you can do with three? Or two?

#13 Jakethesnake

Jakethesnake

• Members
  • 176 posts

Posted 05 October 2005 - 09:11 PM

Why do with ten darts what you can do with three? Or two?

Are you a woman or something? Because that could explain it.

#14 flashflint

flashflint

• Members
  • 607 posts

Posted 06 October 2005 - 04:27 PM

It wasent in a war. Me and my friends were just messing around.
But most of all its just not the same to only use 3 darts instead of 10.

Edit: Yay 50th post woot :)

Edited by poo, 06 October 2005 - 04:29 PM.

#15 Beaver Vortex

Beaver Vortex

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 06 October 2005 - 09:03 PM

If you look at the Lemarios pc page, it mentions a pistol similar to the general idea here but dosen't say how at the bottom.

http://www.tlmhome.web1000.com/pc.htm
I am the Milkman. My milk is delicious.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users