OMG OMG OMG BBB 4 Sale Again!!!

21 replies to this topic

#1 Jasonvogt13

Jasonvogt13

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 09:29 AM

Hey Guys
I was wondering through the virtual aisles of Toys R Us and saw that Hasbro was selling the Big Bad Bow. OMG This is one of the best loser guns out there. I know I didnít believe it until the credit card went trough. Only $25 for the gun and 5 day delivery.

Sweet Deal

http://www.amazon.co...v=glance&s=toys

#2 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 10:09 AM

This is old news.

Curb your enthusiasm some and search next time. Next post like that gets you suspended for the next 9999 days; no kidding.
Shindig of the Lawn Chair Mafia

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

#3 SG Pilot

SG Pilot

• Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 10:11 AM

Yeah, they've re-released the bad boy a little while ago. "losers" REJOICE! I kind of wish that they still sold those vortex guns. Those things are sick.
QUOTE(VACC @ Oct 9 2009, 04:45 AM) View Post

I know, I HATE toy guns that are made for little kids!

#4 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 10:22 AM

"losers" REJOICE!

Oh god...that could have started a riot.

Edited by Falcon, 04 October 2005 - 10:23 AM.

----------||||||||)
QUOTE(Ilývatar @ 0000) View Post
Of the theme that I have declared to you, I will now that ye make in harmony together a Great Music.

#5 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 10:26 AM

Oh god...that could have started a riot.

Believe me, there will be massive amounts of suspensions before I ever let another loser topic go on again. loser topics are like a succubus; they drain a veteran's will to continue in this community.
Shindig of the Lawn Chair Mafia

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

#6 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 10:28 AM

As do topics like this. Jasonvogt13, next time you post a topic like this, you're gone. I'm getting really tired of you the new guys fucking the place up. It's getting aggrivating and no one would really miss them.

Talio.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#7 SG Pilot

SG Pilot

• Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 10:31 AM

I geuss NH doesn't need me either. :(

Goodbye,

~SGP
QUOTE(VACC @ Oct 9 2009, 04:45 AM) View Post

I know, I HATE toy guns that are made for little kids!

#8 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 10:40 AM

There was nothing wrong with your post, you put loser in quotes to show you didn't mean it seriously. I would have used single quotes, but that's just me.

Talio is talking about people who don't read the CoC and don't search before posting. Obviously neither of these points pertain to you in this case. The fact that he generalized it to all newbs, well that's just Talio. He is talking about a good 80% of them though.

If we didn't have people wandering in here once a month to post something at random without searching to see if it's already been discussed, we wouldn't have to let the Talio out so often. It's a shame really.

Do yourself a favor though and avoid poking or prodding him.
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#9 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 11:13 AM

Hey, what's a generalized prejudice if it isn't broad? I can't pick and choose who I like, that would take responsibility for my own actions and something that resembles a conscience, both of which I never plan on obtaining. Ever.

Talio.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#10 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts
  • State:New York

Posted 04 October 2005 - 12:00 PM

Kev, I think we're gonna have to get him fixed.

VACC

#11 J cobbers

J cobbers

• Members
  • 586 posts
  • State:Texas

Posted 04 October 2005 - 02:00 PM

Hey, what's a generalized prejudice if it isn't broad? I can't pick and choose who I like, that would take responsibility for my own actions and something that resembles a conscience, both of which I never plan on obtaining. Ever.

Talio.

That's our Talio, enforcing the quality of the forum with broad generalized distain for most everyone. He even keeps us vets (well maybe not VACC who could give a flying ****) on our toes, mainly by stepping on them.

Seriously though Every web forum should have a heartless enforcer or two to keep up the quality of dialouge. I don't always like what Talio says but I like the purpose he serves, and I hear tell he nerfs too.

Don't forget to eat your meat based vegetable substitute children.

#12 nerfisfun

nerfisfun

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 03:06 PM

Believe me, there will be massive amounts of suspensions before I ever let another loser topic go on again.† loser topics are like a succubus; they drain a veteran's will to continue in this community.

Hey, why don't you make a S-word (loser) topic and pin it up?

Edited by nerfisfun, 04 October 2005 - 03:08 PM.

QUOTE ( N-Strike agent 007)
† You posted a link to the forum rule in my thread and I nearly threw my computer out the window. Thats like giving some one a demerit in school and not telling them why just handing them a list of rules because you are TO LAZEY to tell them why.

#13 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts
  • State:New Jersey

Posted 04 October 2005 - 04:38 PM

broad generalized distain for most everyone.

WAIT! I hate all of you WAY more than Talio ever will, 'They' just haven't given me any powers to do anything about it. Good thing too, or the user base of NH would drop 25% within the next 24 hours.

*tire iron*

Edited by One Man Clan, 04 October 2005 - 04:38 PM.

I hate you.

#14 Pineapple

Pineapple

Old-school Admin

• Contributors
  • 1,377 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 04:44 PM

Geeze, everybody, don't you know?

When the Viking swings his axe, you simply step away from the whirling blade.

Simple as that.

Ditto for OMC's tire iron.

-Piney-
-Piney- of White Dog Hobbies Armory

<!--quoteo(post=209846:date=Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM:name=boom)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boom @ Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
It's to bad you live in hawaii I bet there are not many wars there.Wait what am I saying<b> you live in hawaii you lucky bastard.</b>
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#15 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 04:52 PM

The most amusing thing about all this is that the original poster has been here longer than Talio. 0.0045 posts per day is quite an average.
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#16 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 06:57 PM

The most amusing thing about all this is that the original poster has been here longer than Talio. 0.0045 posts per day is quite an average.

It just says 0 for me....you can see things like that that we can't?

#17 LordoftheRing434

LordoftheRing434

• Members
  • 565 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 09:51 PM

The thing about this is that they're not even trolls. It's just naive people who overlook rules. The CoC has a clear layout; it couldn't be any more simple. The rules aren't hard to follow either. There would be no more "Search first!" posts or comments by disgruntled vets. Frankly, NH is run very well; ignorant adolescents are the only problem.

As for the length of time the original poster has been here, he should really know better. Some things will never change though.
And when he gets to Heaven, to St. Peter he will tell, "One more soldier reporting sir, I've served my time in hell."

"I bluff it. I don't throw my weight around and say I know what I'm doing." ~ Mick Jagger

#18 Suave

Suave

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 10:26 PM

Good lord guys, it's not like he posted like a complete asshole.

What's crapping up the forums more than his post-humous thread about the BBB...is everyone bitching about it.

Uh and I suppose myself bitching about the bitching.

#19 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,471 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 11:04 PM

So when is this thread going to die?
(Irony strikes again)
I don't get my kicks out of you,
I don't feel the way I used to do.
I know its bad,
After what we had,
But Iím just not the angel you knew.

#20 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts
  • State:New York

Posted 05 October 2005 - 12:33 PM

I don't know about you, but I consider that stat to be the earmark of a model citizen. Jason, I salute you!

#21 Pico10

Pico10

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 12 October 2005 - 09:39 PM

A little off subject but...how is the quality of the big bad bow that is re-released. Cause' I bought a double pack of at2k from Target and they weren't nowhere near as good as the single one I bought from Kohl's. I was considering buying one but if the quality is poor I can save my money for something else. Also how is the big bad bow compared to the crossbow. :D
"Don't ask questions and expect intelligent responses"

#22 tenesee23

tenesee23

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 12 October 2005 - 09:59 PM

Did you read the post that was not only easily searchable, it was linked in this topic to show use of the search function.

Also-Wow, I registered before Talio as well. Woot!
Go Team FuckBuddy!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users