Photo

Different Guns

5 replies to this topic

#1 hotvietboi123

hotvietboi123

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 03:58 PM

Hello, I'm a new nerfer, and I found this website selling guns that looks like it shoots nerf darts. Have anybody used these guns before, how are they?

gun #1

gun#2

gun#3

#2 NinjZ

NinjZ

• Members
  • 1,005 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 04:06 PM

They all have VERY small barrels and probably small plunger tubes. The shotgun is pretty cool but I wouldnt suggest getting any of them.

#3 WratH

WratH

• Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 04:21 PM

I have something that looks very similar to those, but it's a Mac10. I also saw that M16 in the same store. Here's a story. We went on a field trip with school and stopped at a mall on the way back. Me and a few friends immediately run to the toy gun section in the dollar store. I think in total we got about 7 of the Mac10's. As soon as we got out of the store my friend ripped his out of the package and shot me right between the eyes from like 7 feet away. It hurt. Now I regret ripping it apart to get the internals ^_^. Back to topic. They're alright, but not really sturdy. They don't shoot amazingly far and are near impossible to mod. I wouldn't reccomend it.

Edit: For the money I'd rather get a NightFinder or two.

Edited by WratH, 01 October 2005 - 04:23 PM.

Death be not proud. Though some have called the mighty and dreadful... Thou art not so.

#4 NerfMonkey

NerfMonkey

• Members
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 04:25 PM

A friend of mine named Eric has a small plastic orange gun that shoots the exact darts from that shotgun. It's actually pretty good. I'd consider the shotgun because if it fires the same darts maybe it's about the same performance-wise.
SexD Warves

#5 CustomSnake202

CustomSnake202

• Members
  • 506 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 06:05 PM

Anything that shoots those little orange darts isn't going to have very good range. The only thing those guns would be good for are to put other nerf gun internals into them.

Also, while I was scanning that site, I saw a replica M4 for ten dollars. I bought the same one at a dollar store for, you guessed it, a dollar.

#6 LastManAlive

LastManAlive

• Members
  • 686 posts

Posted 02 October 2005 - 09:09 AM

If you are wanting to make a nerf gun out of something that they sell, get the edison giacotolli revolvers of the lever action gun. I, in my opinion, think that they are the only thing worthy of doing anything to. And you only have to prettymuch drimil the barrels done a LITTLE to fit brass which will fit your NANO darts.
He came, He saw, and he conquered... But where did everyone go?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users