Tired Of Making Darts?

Yankees suck! Go Sox!

9 replies to this topic

#1 Whatitis

Whatitis

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 06:24 AM

If you guys ever get tired of making darts, you may want to use the premature blossoms that come off of plants. I use the round things that come off Crape Myrtle trees. You can't reuse ammo, but the ammo grows back and someplaces you can find ten or more trees grouped together at a park.

Esta aqui!

Edited by Whatitis, 01 October 2005 - 06:24 AM.

What?! No! I sell propane!

#2 Sqiggs89

Sqiggs89

• Members
  • 208 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 10:32 AM

Or you can buy darts, from me! Well that is if I ever get an eBay account set up and stuff. Should have it in the next week or so.

Anway back on topic. I used something like that before. Except I just threw them at people. But NerMonkey put like 100 of those things into a CPVC modded Titan and shot me from like 20 feet away, it felt like you were being stabbed in the back very gentley but alot of times. They're fun to play with.

And if it's really dark put about 10 lightning bugs into a CPVC modded 2K or Titan and shoot in pitch black darkness.... Then all of the sudden a burst of glowing yellow crap will fly out of your barrel. <---- I don't recommend this unless your stupid, because the crap gets into your barrel and you'd have tou clean it, not fun.
Been a while.
#bro

#3 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 01:01 PM

And if it's really dark put about 10 lightning bugs into a CPVC modded 2K or Titan and shoot in pitch black darkness.... Then all of the sudden a burst of glowing yellow crap will fly out of your barrel.

What is a lightning bug? Same thing as a firefly?
I don't get my kicks out of you,
I don't feel the way I used to do.
I know its bad,
After what we had,
But I’m just not the angel you knew.

#4 Crappy Nerfer

Crappy Nerfer

• Banned
  • 149 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 02:33 PM

Yes it is. People call them differently, that's it.
"If one notices a patch of gangrene in a wound on the back of one's hand, one does not simply hope that it gets better over time.

One cuts that shit off at the wrist and learns to masturbate lefty."

- Death

"By BC do you mean Boston College?"

- nerfer34

#5 Osiris

Osiris

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 06:29 PM

Are those things growing from the plant as good as darts? Do you think they grow in Maryland? I doubt they shoot as accuratly and go as far as darts if they do, well then I think I will not make another micro and only use this type of ammo that is if I find these plants. Tell me if range and accuracy are good with this new nerf "ammo" you talk about. I may consider using it.

Edited by Osiris, 01 October 2005 - 06:31 PM.

#6 WratH

WratH

• Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 06:47 PM

I'm not sure how a marshmallow would match up to a stefan, but i know they fit in 1/2" pvc. Just a suggestion.
Death be not proud. Though some have called the mighty and dreadful... Thou art not so.

#7 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 06:53 PM

Sometimes I don't know what to do with this forum anymore. You all suck.
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#8 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 07:37 PM

Sometimes I don't know what to do with this forum anymore. You all suck.

HAHA ^_^ Well put. Seriously, none of you will ever top stefan, so stop trying.

#9 murakumo32

murakumo32

• Members
  • 419 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 08:18 PM

While not very reliable,the stuff nature makes is plentyful. I usually nerf in a forested area or on my school's lawn which both have the same berries growing on them. As I lose more and more darts and cant take the time to look for darts during a war sometimes, I have to quickly run past a tree, plucking off berries to shoot. There not that accurate and the range kinda sucks, but ifI'm running low on ammo and can't take the time to collect darts, then berries are the way to go for me.

Edited by murakumo32, 01 October 2005 - 08:19 PM.

Nerfing, now fortified with vitamin C!
-or-
100% Nerf, for 100% pwnage.

Nerf is a neutral weapons dealer. Anyone coughing up the dough can get armed.

and they're made of Foam... which makes them very Nerfy...

#10 DTReaper

DTReaper

• Members
  • 309 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 08:50 PM

The funnest thing I ever shot out of a moded nite finder is a year old semi hard mini marshmellow at my cousin. He screamed like a little girl.
Good times *sigh* good times.

-DTR
QUOTE(VACC @ Dec 5 2008, 12:09 AM) View Post

That's it. I'm done. I'm sorry there are breasts on the Internet.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users