Rubberband Propelled Grenade

2 replies to this topic

#1 Renegade

Renegade

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 26 December 2005 - 10:16 PM

Rubberband Propelled Grenade

The base of this gun is a HotWheel's Plane and missle launcher. It could shoot a foam plane off of the top, and 2 missles off the sides.
This RPG launches a Barricade Buster by flinging it with a large rubber band.

Right now it needs to be held and fired with 2 hands, but I will be working on a box like case, so it can hold the grenade, and be fired with one hand by pulling the back trigger.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Note: the bottom grip can be moved along the gun, to attatch to the band.

This weapon is great for lobbing them over bases, and having them explode right after they're shot to become a "shotgun".

Another use, is to wrap the grenade super tightly to where it will not explode, and lob it to teammates, and thus give them lots of ammo.

This is a really great gun, it launches the grenade very straight, and is fun to use.

Edited by Renegade, 26 December 2005 - 10:22 PM.

#2 NerfMonkey

NerfMonkey

• Members
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 26 December 2005 - 10:50 PM

Sexy. I'd like to see you connect that trigger to the rubber band. Good job man, tell us how it works out in your war.
SexD Warves

#3 Switchblade

Switchblade

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 27 December 2005 - 10:09 AM

Wow, that's just downright hot. Nice job, Renegade, you're really contributing some great stuff to the NIC. I am still pretty excited about the Barricade Buster's, so it was nice to see this too. Plus, that's got quite an intimidation factor to it. Peace.

xSwitchx

Edited by Switchblade, 27 December 2005 - 10:15 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users