Photo

Maze War

8 replies to this topic

#1 DTReaper

DTReaper

• Members
  • 309 posts

Posted 29 September 2005 - 04:34 PM

Ok I was at a friends house and he for some odd reason has a maze in his backyard and well I decided that well it would be awesome to have a nerf war there so I brought my guns over and at first they were cautious but soon I got them to play merely because it was shot or be shot. So they hid in the maze and went after them and this maze is only 5 foot high so it had an advantage/disadvantage to be above the maze. So I came in with a moded hidden shot and a moded nite finder, one had a nite finder ex-3, and the other had my DT-3 single barreled gun. And so it was fun. The best part was when one got trapped in a dead end and I shot him with a shotgun blast hidden shot and the nite finder at point blank in the back, now he has three bruises there.

So tell me what you think of the war.

-DTR

Edited by DTReaper, 29 September 2005 - 05:38 PM.

QUOTE(VACC @ Dec 5 2008, 12:09 AM) View Post

That's it. I'm done. I'm sorry there are breasts on the Internet.

#2 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 29 September 2005 - 09:37 PM

Maze war sounds awesome I love it. I would love to be in a war in one of those huge Shrub mazes. Even a war in a haunted house at Screamers would be awesome. I try to look at battlegrounds like how you would in goldeneye. If it was possible a war in the pyramid of AVP, with all the moving walls and such. I know it was mentioned already but if we could rent out laser quest for like a night. Or even a paintball arena.
I don't get my kicks out of you,
I don't feel the way I used to do.
I know its bad,
After what we had,
But I’m just not the angel you knew.

#3 Team Slaya

Team Slaya

• Members
  • 615 posts

Posted 29 September 2005 - 10:53 PM

^^^
That wouldn't work unless you made a really easy way of picking up/finding the darts, like putting a dab of glow-in-the-dark paint/glue on each one, and then leave them all in the light the day before. Otherwise, there'd be so many stefans lying around. Plus, they probably wouldn't let it go cheap, because they'd lose customers.

TS

#4 greendragon

greendragon

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 30 September 2005 - 07:09 AM

Here my laser-tag will go $300 for an all nighter.
"The only brew that is good and true is from the Green Dragon"

#5 grunty

grunty

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 30 September 2005 - 08:19 PM

try nerfing in a large corn maze :D .
at2k s are the best no questions asked!!!

#6 tenesee23

tenesee23

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 30 September 2005 - 09:31 PM

Here my laser-tag will go $300 for an all nighter.

Isn't that bad if you get a bunch of people to go. Just $30 a pop for 10 people, and that's a small amount.
Go Team FuckBuddy!

#7 WratH

WratH

• Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 09:47 PM

Ok, stefans have metal in them. And you want an easy way to pick them up. The glow in the dark stuff, plus a magnet on a stick. It would have to be pretty powerful though because it's a really small amount of metal in the stefan. But if you're looking for an easy way to collect them there you go.
Death be not proud. Though some have called the mighty and dreadful... Thou art not so.

#8 SG Pilot

SG Pilot

• Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 02 October 2005 - 09:19 AM

Pretty much vacum them up and stuff or blow them to the sides for retreval. The maze idea sounds really awsome. I wouldn't have to worry too much about getting nailed by some heavily modded guns.

WratH-Stefans have metal in them?

Edited by SG Pilot, 02 October 2005 - 09:21 AM.

QUOTE(VACC @ Oct 9 2009, 04:45 AM) View Post

I know, I HATE toy guns that are made for little kids!

#9 NerfMonkey

NerfMonkey

• Members
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 02 October 2005 - 10:03 AM

The weights - BBs, fishing weights, tacks, etcetera.
SexD Warves

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users