Storage

Gun rack

8 replies to this topic

#1 Illadar

Illadar

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 25 September 2005 - 10:44 PM

As I didn't know where to put this I figured that General Nerf was a fine choice, on to the main topic at hand.
Resentaly I've been having some problems with storing my guns, I have a box but they are mostly just heaped around it. So my real question is has anyone had any sucsess in devloping an effective method to store a large amount of blasters in a relitive small space. I was thinking about building a gunrack of some sort, but I figured that it would make far more sense to ask if anyone has cooked somthing up.

#2 chris

chris

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 26 September 2005 - 07:39 AM

You should see Noid's.

#3 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 26 September 2005 - 10:29 AM

Read the recent topics and search man. Here is a link.
Shindig of the Lawn Chair Mafia

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

#4 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 26 September 2005 - 10:31 AM

He's got a large white pegboard with all his guns hung up on it.

Like this:

Posted Image

----------||||||||)
QUOTE(Ilývatar @ 0000) View Post
Of the theme that I have declared to you, I will now that ye make in harmony together a Great Music.

#5 Illadar

Illadar

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 26 September 2005 - 10:49 AM

I am aware of the system the Noid has for his guns, the main diffrence in situation, is that the Noid has lots of wall space, where as I have about 7sq ft. to store guns so I'm posting looking for a creative solution for storage.
That and the search function never works for me.

Edited by Illadar, 26 September 2005 - 10:53 AM.

#6 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 26 September 2005 - 11:12 AM

Firefox search plugin for NH found here.

Regarding storage, look up young man! I ran 10' of black chain - the kind for hanging swing lamps - over the rafters in my garage and secured each end with a nail. I'm sure ceiling hooks would work fine for an indoor installation. Make hooks customized to hold each of your guns securely from coat hangers or heavy gauge wire and suspend from chain links.

In this pic most of my guns are still in my backpack after a war, but you get the idea. You can see the chain above the 1500.

Posted Image
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#7 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,994 posts

Posted 27 September 2005 - 12:18 AM

I know you've posted that picture or another picture of that area a few times, but I only just noticed it for the first time (probable because of the angle). That's not just a radioactive sign. That's an authentic Hazerdous Materials sign complete with hinged panels to let you select wich Haz-Mat you want to display. How did you come by it?

You can poop in my toilet anytime champ.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

#8 notorious oxide

notorious oxide

• Members
  • 171 posts

Posted 27 September 2005 - 02:33 AM

I have seen those signs on the back of trucks here in australia.
I also know a few people that have some but thats because they drive trucks for a living.
-------
COREY

#9 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 27 September 2005 - 10:26 AM

That's an authentic Hazerdous Materials sign complete with hinged panels to let you select wich Haz-Mat you want to display. How did you come by it?

Well, there was a truck...

...I don't really remember the rest. I'm sure it involved a number of youthful indiscretions though.

Posted Image
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users