Photo

Buyin A Rf20/nite Finder

5 replies to this topic

#1 SKIZ

SKIZ

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 24 September 2005 - 01:18 AM

I live in Australia and as the name may suggest am looking at buying a rf20 or a nite finder. The only problem (bloody huge problem) is that all the local toy stores dont sell a large range of nerf. The only ones they sell is a LBB (bought one of those) and some crappy buzz bee toy ones. So now you no the problem heres a solution i had. One of you manage to sell me one you have(dependen on price) or maybe by chance one of you live in NSW Australia and know of a retailer.

#2 Team Slaya

Team Slaya

• Members
  • 615 posts

Posted 24 September 2005 - 08:36 AM

There's a guy called Pinapple who lives in Hawaii and gets some stuff from someone in the states. I've always wondered from whom he gets it, but you could PM him and ask.

TS

#3 PissBacon

PissBacon

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 24 September 2005 - 10:43 AM

Ask for guns in the trade section, and be sure to mention they need to ship to Australia.

#4 SKIZ

SKIZ

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 24 September 2005 - 11:37 PM

were is the trading section??
I no this is off topic but for the FAR do you have any ideas of were you could put a valve(pull or semi) and use pumped air instead of the plunger.

#5 notorious oxide

notorious oxide

• Members
  • 171 posts

Posted 25 September 2005 - 01:12 AM

For a FAR with an air tank and valve you could make the back end of the bolt shorter and get rid of the spring and place a valve inside there.

trading section

Edited by notorious_oxide, 25 September 2005 - 01:15 AM.

-------
COREY

#6 SKIZ

SKIZ

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 25 September 2005 - 04:06 AM

Sorry i no i am off topic but i just want to say this as i wasnt getting a response before.

For a FAR with an air tank and valve you could make the back end of the bolt shorter and get rid of the spring and place a valve inside there.

I was thinking of doing that anyway i found a nice bike pump that is compact and ranges from 20-120 psi. But i was woundering of how/where/ and what valve to put in and make it still use a similiar trigger mech as it already has.

Back on the topic though, does anyone want to sell me their rf20 or nitefinder.

Edited by SKIZ, 25 September 2005 - 04:09 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users