Photo

Cost Of Darts?

1 reply to this topic

#1 navy seal

navy seal

• Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 22 September 2005 - 01:40 PM

I haven't posted in a while because I've been busy modifying guns, making darts and wooden barricades for my war this sunday.

I have made 500 darts for my war of six people. We are are going to play around my house using the 9 wooden barricades I have built. For one round were going to walk to the woods near my house and play in there. We are probably going to lose 100-200 darts during the whole war. Should I ask the people coming the pay a few dollars so I can buy more supplys to make darts and fix guns?
Played in 110 countries
Bigger than rugby
Bigger than snowboarding
Bigger than surfing.......Paintball

#2 3nerfiteers

3nerfiteers

• Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 22 September 2005 - 04:09 PM

Why not, this thread really has no point to it as you can easily come to a decision yourself, but since im posting, heres my advice. If they are willing to pay, do it. If you are supplying darts and even a few guns your the one actually putting effort into making your war happen, they are just going to come, use your darts and possibly damage guns and leave at no cost to them. They don't care. Most of the people on here are one of a kind, they nerf avidly. People will nerf with them but to get anyone to war it comes out of your pocket. So charge them if thats the case. By the way nerfmonkey, since your reading this topic, nice NF mod!

Edited by 3nerfiteers, 22 September 2005 - 04:15 PM.

Quilted northerns, home of the "Crazy Arrow"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users