Tech Target And Nite Finder Firing Problems

stefans were not firing out.

1 reply to this topic

#1 Rapidfire

Rapidfire

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 September 2005 - 02:35 PM

I was having a problem shooting the stefans out of my nite finder and tech target after modifying them. So what i did was make a different kind of dart. What i did was take a regular mini nerf dart and shove a whipped cream nozzel in the end after cutting out the sucktion cup and now i get amazing ditance.

#2 Team Slaya

Team Slaya

• Members
  • 615 posts

Posted 13 September 2005 - 05:21 PM

Umm... great?

No really, what did you do to mod the NF/TTG? It might not be the barrel type that you want. If the dart is loose in the barrel, you might want to not use that kind of barrel. Usually, spring powered guns like tighter barrels. Or, did you use a really tight kind of barrel, like CPVC? Your darts might be too tight in this barrel. Do you have to really work at getting the dart in (e.g. twist/push the dart in hard)? Usually, on a post such as this "X doesn't work because I did Y mod to Z gun.", the more info you give the faster you'll get info back that's helpful.

And I'd like to see this dart you made. Got a camera lying around? PM someone who has posted pics and ask them how to post them.

Happy 1st post, and welcome to NH.

TS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users