Legendary Weapon 01: Rose's Judgement

I'm back to bring you my creation.

28 replies to this topic

#1 IceAnubis

IceAnubis

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 12 September 2005 - 02:02 PM

I've returned (probably briefly) to bring you the Rose's Judgement, the first of the series of modified and customized blasters I'm designing.

I've been working on it for weeks so I can give it to my friend as a birthday gift.

Posted Image

The blaster was custom painted and detailed by me. It has a stretched spring and removed air restrictors. I left out a brass barrel for two reasons. The first reason is that I wanted to keep outer area cutting to a minimum (in this case a complete absence). The second reason is that I wanted to make this blaster more of a close range, high ROF weapon.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Here you can see the custom stickers I made in photoshop, printed, cut and applied myself. Look closely in these pictures and the others to see the rhinestones I've applied for detail. They're made from real glass.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Here you can see more rhinestones on the top, and on the laser casing. Also, pay attention to the photos to see silver painted parts: Plunger tube, front barrel (not the tip), and the ammo holders.

The Legendary Weapons are made to reflect what's inside of my friends. Therefore, I can only make them for people I know very very well. However, I won't make them for my friends that won't treat them well or won't appreciate my effort.

The Legendary Weapons are supposed to come with a fictional backstory, too. However, I have not had the time to write a backstory for Rose's Judgement yet.

These blasters each have a set of rules. Only the person I chose to recieve the Legendary Weapon may weild it in combat. The only others that can weild it are the creator of the weapons and other holders of Legendary Weapons. This is to preserve the personal meaning of the blasters, and to add a little mystical rule just for fun. ;)

The next Legendary Weapons are already in planning.

Legendary Weapon 02: Getsurei (weilded by me)- Crossbow. Modified with a long removable brass barrel, a four barreled AT2K setup mounted in a custom casing below the foregrip, a laser point sight, a flashlight mount and foam grips. Custom painted deep purple and metallic black with metal plates, machine screws and custom stickers for detail.

Legendary Weapon 03: Deep Thunder (weilded by ???)- Titan AS-V.1. Modified with a 12" removable barrel, a scope and a sling. Deep blue and silver with white details and lightning stickers.

Legendary Weapon 04: Stainless Death (weilded by ???)- RapidFire 20. Minimized with a sling and a flashlight mount. I'm not sure of the coloring or the details quite yet, as this project is pretty far away.

Keep in mind that 03 and 04 aren't final yet, and I suppose 02 isn't really either. But when a new Legendary Weapon is completed, I'll post it here.

My new username is IceAnubis, but the administrator has not verified it yet. So, I just used my old account to post the Rose's Judgement.

~Anubis

#2 rusty

rusty

• Members
  • 159 posts

Posted 12 September 2005 - 02:08 PM

Very beautiful work. From the way you've explained this your using the gun in a kind of LARP sense?

#3 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 12 September 2005 - 02:18 PM

My new username is IceAnubis, but the administrator has not verified it yet. So, I just used my old account to post the Rose's Judgement.

~Anubis

Renamed.
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#4 Chessler

Chessler

• Members
  • 337 posts

Posted 12 September 2005 - 03:03 PM

God job on the NightFinder. The red Color is so shiny it will reflect the enemies behind the user of it. ;)

Edited by Chessler, 12 September 2005 - 03:05 PM.

#5 NerfMonkey

NerfMonkey

• Members
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 12 September 2005 - 03:12 PM

I am...just amazed. That is one of if not the most beautiful guns I've ever seen. I've never seen a gun that beautiful and meticulously detailed. I'm very, very sorry to tell you but "judgment" is spelled wrong. I'm not trying to be an ass, just keep you from unveling it with a typo.

I'm sure it's very easily fixable though, unless you used a very, very strong adhesive, right?

That is just awesome. I can't think of a good enough word to describe it. You, my friend, are my new favorite modder.

EDIT: Never mind, please forgive my retardedness, my mistake.

So it gets a 100 instead of a 99.99.

Edited by NerfMonkey, 12 September 2005 - 03:14 PM.

SexD Warves

#6 CustomSnake202

CustomSnake202

• Members
  • 506 posts

Posted 12 September 2005 - 09:57 PM

That is a damn good paintjob. I'm not a big fan of dark red paintjobs, but it does look sharp on the NF.

The rose is hella cute. If you're giving it to a girl (assuming that you are), you might get laid.

#7 IceAnubis

IceAnubis

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 12 September 2005 - 10:15 PM

That is a damn good paintjob. I'm not a big fan of dark red paintjobs, but it does look sharp on the NF.

The rose is hella cute. If you're giving it to a girl (assuming that you are), you might get laid.

.. It's a guy. >_>

... Shut up! xD

Nah, he's like my best friend, and he sees the rose like I see the moon. The most beautiful thing that could ever exist. So, I made this blaster to reflect that. You know, I nearly had a heart attack when I thought I made a typo! Judgement can be spelled like that or as "Judgment".

Soon I will be working on the Getsurei blaster. This is my most highly anticipated blaster right along with the Deep Thunder.

Thank you for the kind responses. I'm really glad you liked it. Not bad for a first huh? ;3

-Anubis

Edited by IceAnubis, 12 September 2005 - 10:22 PM.

#8 CustomSnake202

CustomSnake202

• Members
  • 506 posts

Posted 12 September 2005 - 10:42 PM

Oh word. Yes, like I said, I assummed. All gender put aside, still a great touch.

#9 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 13 September 2005 - 01:49 PM

So it's a nightfinder........ can you make me a carebear edition iron raptor? I'll pay you with smiles and sunshine!!

VACC

#10 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 13 September 2005 - 01:54 PM

Amazing job on the paint and the name. By far the best paint job I've ever seen.
I don't get my kicks out of you,
I don't feel the way I used to do.
I know its bad,
After what we had,
But I’m just not the angel you knew.

#11 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 13 September 2005 - 03:23 PM

So it's a nightfinder........
VACC

Not just a nightfinder. It also has a synergy bonus when used with a cloak of legendary fruitiness, and it gives +4 to faggotry checks.

You can poop in my toilet anytime champ.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

#12 ShortShit

ShortShit

• Members
  • 452 posts

Posted 13 September 2005 - 04:14 PM

So it's a nightfinder........ can you make me a carebear edition iron raptor? I'll pay you with smiles and sunshine!!

VACC

lol vacc the antagonist carebear-eater strikes again.
Care-Bear Stare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~SS

#13 IceAnubis

IceAnubis

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 13 September 2005 - 04:19 PM

Very beautiful work. From the way you've explained this your using the gun in a kind of LARP sense?

What do you mean?

And.. Yes! Sure, I can make a Care Bear blaster. Hell, I can even make RLMs. You know, Rainbow Love Missiles. :3

#14 TheHaze

TheHaze

• Members
  • 192 posts

Posted 13 September 2005 - 04:32 PM

I going to have to call you on creepy...

Nah, he's like my best friend, and he sees the rose like I see the moon.

While the gun is pretty sweet looking, very sweet looking, it's still just a nitefinder with basic mods. Much props for the paint job, but you weird me out more than green kethcup.
When you die, if you get a choice between going to regular heaven or pie heaven, choose pie heaven. It might be a trick, but if it's not, mmmmmmm, boy

#15 Jangadance

Jangadance

• Members
  • 676 posts

Posted 13 September 2005 - 04:34 PM

It also has a synergy bonus when used with a cloak of legendary fruitiness, and it gives +4 to faggotry checks.

What I thought was funny about this comment wasn't the homophobia but instead the fact that in order to make this joke, Langley proved that he is a geek too... synergy bonus and +4 to checks are both obvious D&D references. Keep kicking ass with those plastic childrens toys, boys. Nice customized NF, Anubis.
"The 'dance goes on..."

#16 DTReaper

DTReaper

• Members
  • 309 posts

Posted 13 September 2005 - 06:29 PM

Reminds me of the blood angels (warhammer 40k reference) space marines very cool.
-DTR
QUOTE(VACC @ Dec 5 2008, 12:09 AM) View Post

That's it. I'm done. I'm sorry there are breasts on the Internet.

#17 IceAnubis

IceAnubis

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 13 September 2005 - 06:44 PM

I going to have to call you on creepy...

Nah, he's like my best friend, and he sees the rose like I see the moon.

While the gun is pretty sweet looking, very sweet looking, it's still just a nitefinder with basic mods. Much props for the paint job, but you weird me out more than green kethcup.

Why do I weird you out?

Also, keep in mind that this particular model is probably the least geared towards modification than the others. Consider it kind of... a prototype. The basic modifications were all I really needed to make it the type of blaster I wanted it to be: Short range and fast reload. It's hardly a novelty piece, but it is the most so of all of the Legendary Weapons by comparison. Just wait for Deep Thunder and the Getsurei.

#18 War Hawk

War Hawk

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 October 2005 - 10:05 AM

It is the most beutiful weapon I have ever seen in my entire career. It more beutiful than the Scout. Well... 500 times more beutiful than the Scout (and the scount is not even that good looking.. just the best on stock)
"If it moves, blast it."
-Han Solo

#19 J cobbers

J cobbers

• Members
  • 586 posts

Posted 14 October 2005 - 10:08 AM

It is the most beutiful weapon I have ever seen in my entire career. It more beutiful than the Scout. Well... 500 times more beutiful than the Scout (and the scount is not even that good looking.. just the best on stock)

War Hawk, Stop for the love of God, stop before you dig yourself a hole too deep to escape from. Your not adding anthing useful and bringing up a pile of dead topics. It's just fine to read them, you don't need to reply. I wrote you a PM, read it and slow the heck down.

Don't forget to eat your meat based vegetable substitute children.

#20 Nerfnewbie

Nerfnewbie

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 14 October 2005 - 05:17 PM

Awsome. I can't even think of another word. That's just awsome.
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> < )

Behold. Helping Bunny on his way, one signiture at a time.

#21 tenesee23

tenesee23

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 14 October 2005 - 05:40 PM

That is very nice. I can't wait to see the Getsu... the X-Bow.
Go Team FuckBuddy!

#22 Spartan064

Spartan064

• Banned
  • 44 posts

Posted 01 May 2006 - 10:03 AM

my god its beautiful... I dont see how you could use that in an actual nerf fight... so pretty
"Giggity!" - Quagmire

#23 murakumo32

murakumo32

• Members
  • 419 posts

Posted 01 May 2006 - 11:04 AM

Spartan064, at least you have enough logic to create a sig. that fits you...

That's all.
Nerfing, now fortified with vitamin C!
-or-
100% Nerf, for 100% pwnage.

Nerf is a neutral weapons dealer. Anyone coughing up the dough can get armed.

and they're made of Foam... which makes them very Nerfy...

#24 Spartan064

Spartan064

• Banned
  • 44 posts

Posted 01 May 2006 - 12:26 PM

Spartan064, at least you have enough logic to create a sig. that fits you...

That's all.

...Thank you? anyway Im changing it this one looks stoopid w/o the picture that originally came with it
Old-"really smart idiot."
New- "'Giggity!' - Quagmire
"Giggity!" - Quagmire

#25 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 01 May 2006 - 12:31 PM

Do you kids enjoy digging up the bloody, tattered, and decayed remains of a many month old topic?

The gun was a NF with far too much time put into it. That's it.
Xx_Black-Wrath_xX of The Canadian Foam Militia

Not in the game anymore, but it was great while it lasted. Thanks for the great years of fun, NH!
--
Resident "Spawn of Talio"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users