Blast Bazooka Retail

how much do they go for?

4 replies to this topic

#1 opiumpanda

opiumpanda

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 07 September 2005 - 08:51 PM

Hey guys, I'm new to this forum and fairly new to nerf. I just got a nite finder and modded it. It was quite a simple mod too, I just removed the air restrictors and the quite useless light on the bottom. I then added a PETG barrel onto it. Anywats, I was planning on getting a blast bazooka but I was wondering how much it would cost for one in canada, and where where i would find one. Thanks for everything in advance.

Edited by opiumpanda, 07 September 2005 - 09:32 PM.

"i read that nerfs coming out with a 500 watt lazer light that can burn through walls."
Hell you're lucky if you don't get fucked with a spiked bat

#2 Uncle Hammer

Uncle Hammer

• Members
  • 750 posts

Posted 07 September 2005 - 09:00 PM

Toy r' us has a pretty goos supply of them. In canadia, It might be like 17 dollars or so? Thats just a guess, but here in the states they retail for $9.99. Weclome to the haven. You might wanna take caution to the wind and start captilizing I's and what not.
Don't mess with Texas cuz its bigger than France, bitch..
QUOTE (Talio)
Catagory 5 hurricanes are the mighty dick of God.  You don't mess with that!  You don't mess with Gods dick!

#3 opiumpanda

opiumpanda

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 07 September 2005 - 09:04 PM

You might wanna take caution to the wind and start captilizing I's and what not.

Well, thanks for the tip I'll keep that in mind.
:lol:
"i read that nerfs coming out with a 500 watt lazer light that can burn through walls."
Hell you're lucky if you don't get fucked with a spiked bat

#4 nerfisfun

nerfisfun

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 08 September 2005 - 07:36 PM

Nope, usually if the gins are 9.99 in the u.s. they are 14.99 in canada (excluding taxes) I checked like a week ago and none at tru here in somewhere down in southern ontario near detroit... But haven't checked neighboring cities yet...
QUOTE ( N-Strike agent 007)
  You posted a link to the forum rule in my thread and I nearly threw my computer out the window. Thats like giving some one a demerit in school and not telling them why just handing them a list of rules because you are TO LAZEY to tell them why.

#5 Uncle Hammer

Uncle Hammer

• Members
  • 750 posts

Posted 08 September 2005 - 08:29 PM

It was a guesstimate.
Don't mess with Texas cuz its bigger than France, bitch..
QUOTE (Talio)
Catagory 5 hurricanes are the mighty dick of God.  You don't mess with that!  You don't mess with Gods dick!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users