Paintball

Paintball

80 replies to this topic

#1 OutBurst

OutBurst

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 07 June 2003 - 11:05 PM

Anything that is needed to be known about paintball, ask me. I am king. I am God. I am your milk and chocolate chip cookies.
Blue To Red Adrenalin AI/I-Frame Impulse w/ Stubby 88/4500 Max Flow, SP LPR, Freak Kit, ND Slick Shot, ND Stubby Equalizer Bolt, ND RIP Valve, Rat Hole SS Hammer, ND Hammer Housing, ND "No-Rise" Feed Neck, and Blue Halo B.

OutBurst

#2 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 07 June 2003 - 11:21 PM

Weren't you the guy who was spamming NO a couple years back? Or was it NC? I can never keep these things straight...

Anyhow, if you just came to talk PB there are better forums for you to join.

I didn't make a PB/Airsoft category here for a reason.
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#3 ItalionStallion

ItalionStallion

• Members
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 08 June 2003 - 12:02 AM

I remember him. He sounds like that guy on NO. When it died and people could leave final words, he said "you all suck and i am god". I remember that pretty clearly.

#4 Zero Talent

Zero Talent

• Contributors
  • 606 posts

Posted 08 June 2003 - 03:11 AM

Well, hello young one. Alright, what kind of piping should one look for, aside from Brass, for a .65" Inner Diameter? Do you have any links to homemade regulator designs? Are there any plans to implement the ideas presented in the Metalstorm project into paintball? Oh, and what are the current paint grenade designs (Tech pages would be appreciated)? Tech page linkage would be handy.
"'Revere me as hot! All others are not! THIS, I COMMAND!'"
- Death

#5 JSkater

JSkater

• Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 08 June 2003 - 12:38 PM

Oooh.. Zero lays the smackdown!

*cheering from the crowd*
QUOTE(Arcanis)
When I insert a dick, nothing happens.

Why dont you have anything to drink!?
Choose one, making you better feeling!

#6 Zero Talent

Zero Talent

• Contributors
  • 606 posts

Posted 08 June 2003 - 02:55 PM

No, I'm really asking questions... If he knows, then it's all for the best.
- Death

#7 ItalionStallion

ItalionStallion

• Members
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 08 June 2003 - 03:04 PM

I was right! I was bored today so i went at looked at old NO and found this comment from a user named outburst (this guy).

" Posted by OutBurst on Sunday, October 27, 2002, 11:16 AM

Well, finally, I show that I will rule forever. I am a God and you all suck. So fuck off. "

My NO memory isnt as bad as i thought.

#8 JSkater

JSkater

• Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 08 June 2003 - 03:28 PM

No, I'm really asking questions... If he knows, then it's all for the best.

Well yeah, but it doesn't look like he's gonna find any of that stuff, which I found sorta funny.
QUOTE(Arcanis)

#9 Puddle of Foam

Puddle of Foam

• Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 08 June 2003 - 08:47 PM

I was right! I was bored today so i went at looked at old NO and found this comment from a user named outburst (this guy).

" Posted by OutBurst on Sunday, October 27, 2002, 11:16 AM

Well, finally, I show that I will rule forever. I am a God and you all suck. So fuck off. "

My NO memory isnt as bad as i thought.

Dude...

HOW THE FOOK DID YOU GET TO THE OLD NO?!

Tell me, or get your toes removed with a stapler.
Do you have the papers...?
No, but I have a big [BLEEP] gun. That's good enough for me!
-Fallout 2

If anyone was wondering, I'm RoboNerfer from NO. And I'm U.n.c.u.T.! on NerfHQ.

#10 Diablo

Diablo

• Members
  • 289 posts

Posted 08 June 2003 - 10:11 PM

Last time I checked, www.nerfonline.com.......

-Diablo

NHQ Administrator | www.nerfhq.com

#11 Puddle of Foam

Puddle of Foam

• Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 09 June 2003 - 02:45 PM

I meant the forums, genius...
Do you have the papers...?
No, but I have a big [BLEEP] gun. That's good enough for me!
-Fallout 2

If anyone was wondering, I'm RoboNerfer from NO. And I'm U.n.c.u.T.! on NerfHQ.

#12 Jangadance

Jangadance

• Members
  • 676 posts

Posted 09 June 2003 - 03:51 PM

Yeah, I was kind of curious myself. When you get into the old site, the only thing it says on the side menu is- "The forums are currently offline. Please check back at a later date." -_-
"The 'dance goes on..."

#13 JSkater

JSkater

• Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 09 June 2003 - 09:14 PM

If you look at the last announcement made by Hal, and then you read the comments, you'll see OutBurst's one in there.
QUOTE(Arcanis)

#14 rawray7

rawray7

• Members
  • 549 posts

Posted 10 June 2003 - 02:08 PM

to tell you guys the truth, i am pretty dissappointed that our very own NerfHaven Paintball God hasn't come back to check in on us. i mean, c'mon, we're lost souls searching for an answer, and our King, our milk and cookies, only posts once.

Outburst, if you really are our Savior, show me the way to enlightenment; and start by answering Zero's questions.
You, nerfboi, are the suckest gun. -neonerfer

#15 Zero Talent

Zero Talent

• Contributors
  • 606 posts

Posted 10 June 2003 - 03:16 PM

"Though shalt not test the lord, thy God."

Of course, enlightenment is always handy.
:rolleyes:
- Death

#16 Guest_The Lord Cow_*

Guest_The Lord Cow_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 June 2003 - 03:50 PM

Holy shit! Literally. It's the burning bush all over again.

#17 OutBurst

OutBurst

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 10 June 2003 - 04:23 PM

Well, hello young one. Alright, what kind of piping should one look for, aside from Brass, for a .65" Inner Diameter? Do you have any links to homemade regulator designs? Are there any plans to implement the ideas presented in the Metalstorm project into paintball? Oh, and what are the current paint grenade designs (Tech pages would be appreciated)? Tech page linkage would be handy.

Piping.... I assume you mean what kind of barrel one should buy? I personnally shoot a Freak Kit.

I don't know who would design their own regulator, but if you want to, by all means.

Never heard of the "Metalstorm" project.

Most paintball grenades explode on impact. The most popular is the Tippmann Squadbuster grenade which utilizes a thick, hollow rubber tube that is crimped in the middle and each end is filled with paint. The ends are then folded over so no paint leaks and is put into a red cap with a pin through it. The pin holds the ends of the tube crimped so that no paint can escape until a high impact. Since I play in tournaments, and any type of paintball grenade is illegal, I do not use them.

OutBurst

Chew on that for a lifetime. :lol:
Blue To Red Adrenalin AI/I-Frame Impulse w/ Stubby 88/4500 Max Flow, SP LPR, Freak Kit, ND Slick Shot, ND Stubby Equalizer Bolt, ND RIP Valve, Rat Hole SS Hammer, ND Hammer Housing, ND "No-Rise" Feed Neck, and Blue Halo B.

OutBurst

#18 Dan Wask

Dan Wask

• Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 10 June 2003 - 09:08 PM

I assume by the metal storm project he means the company Metal Storm is a research and development company based in Brisbane, Australia, with an office in Washington DC in the United States. The company is capturing unprecedented attention from defence organisations world-wide with its revolutionary 100% electronic ballistics technology, which has no known conventional equivalent.
QUOTE (Arcanis @ Apr 9 2005, 12:02 AM)

#19 rawray7

rawray7

• Members
  • 549 posts

Posted 10 June 2003 - 09:24 PM

Piping.... I assume you mean what kind of barrel one should buy? I personnally shoot a Freak Kit.

I don't know who would design their own regulator, but if you want to, by all means.

Most paintball grenades explode on impact. The most popular is the Tippmann Squadbuster grenade which utilizes a thick, hollow rubber tube that is crimped in the middle and each end is filled with paint. The ends are then folded over so no paint leaks and is put into a red cap with a pin through it. The pin holds the ends of the tube crimped so that no paint can escape until a high impact. Since I play in tournaments, and any type of paintball grenade is illegal, I do not use them.

OutBurst

God, i'm dissappointed. i think i'm going to go back to not having a religion. thanks for your time though.
You, nerfboi, are the suckest gun. -neonerfer

#20 Diablo

Diablo

• Members
  • 289 posts

Posted 10 June 2003 - 09:29 PM

OutBurst

Man, those answers sucked! You didn't even answer all of them correctly. Shame on you! You aren't a Paintball God, you're the paintball Devil!

-Diablo

NHQ Administrator | www.nerfhq.com

#21 ItalionStallion

ItalionStallion

• Members
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 10 June 2003 - 10:15 PM

If you look at the last announcement made by Hal, and then you read the comments, you'll see OutBurst's one in there.

Thats exacly where i found it.

Anyway i think this dude should be banned, fo what he did at NO, and here.

#22 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 10 June 2003 - 10:22 PM

He's amusing me at the moment.

If he posted a dozen times a day with useless shit I'd delete him but this is hardly an unprecedented level of egotism for a NH member.

#23 Zero Talent

Zero Talent

• Contributors
  • 606 posts

Posted 10 June 2003 - 10:25 PM

Relax kids, he's just not an "airsmith," as the title seems to be [for people who make Paintball guns]. I'm a bit more interested in the homemade aspect of Paintball technology, and I assume you just really enjoy playing it, and have developed a fair number of skills in gun selection and gameplay, as opposed to "airsmithing," as they like to call it. Sadly, though I'm sure you're quite skilled in Paintball, this does not qualify you for "Paintball God," for a "God" must be omniscient within his selected field. This does not explain phenomona like "Spoon," certainly not "Goo," but perhaps if one of those Tippman kids were really talented at the actual game, they'd have such a title in Paintball.

Yeah, those rubber grenades were kind of disappointing when I first saw them: Paintball has a lot more minds and money going into technological improvement, and that grenade is relatively elementary. I'm sure I've seen some grenades with a more omnidirectional "explosive" effect to them in one of the games I played, but I'm not entirely sure if that isn't also with its flaws.

Barrel-wise, I was thinking Hardware store... A friend of my dad's used some form of Copper Piping (though many often confuse that with brass), but I haven't found such a make of copper piping. The only thing I've found to come close is this form of low-PSI, solid 1/2" PVC piping, but that still gives a rather loose fit to .65" paintballs, and is not very trustworthy in terms of quality. :lol:

Metalstorm was just an idea... I have an air-actuated idea somewhat like Metalstorm (inspired by the same technology), but the only advantage to it is it allows for horizontal clips, or more so, removeable, multi-shot barrels. When provincials are over, and I finally get a job (Wendy's has rejected me... I'm screwed), I'll fund some research into it. It's not like I have anything better to do. ^_^

Thanks for the information, Outburst. Perhaps you should rethink your title, though.
- Death

#24 Lemmypoo

Lemmypoo

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 11 June 2003 - 12:59 AM

"Though shalt not test the lord, thy God."

Of course, enlightenment is always handy.
^_^

Hey! I do remember you! Yeah, you were one of the last flames I ever did before I left for AR.

Now my question paintball god, why don't you go away and impress paintballers with your paintball knowledge? See I picked up a new flaming strategy, it is quite brutal and would not want to be banned for the level of vulgarity and imagery involved.
Conner MacManus: Jesus! He brought a six-shooter!

Murphy MacManus: There were nine of them, you retard! What were you going to do with the last three, laugh them to death? Funny man?

-brothers Macmanus, Boondock Saints

#25 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 11 June 2003 - 11:11 AM

Hey Lemmy, how's life treating ya?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users