Homade Pump-action Rifle

A Homade Pump-action nerf shooting rifle

18 replies to this topic

#1 zAnG

zAnG

• Banned
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 September 2005 - 03:17 PM

I was experimenting with a Nerf Atom-Blaster Reactor, when I got angry with it because it is rather hard to fire, and it doesn’t fire well. So I thought of an idea to make a pipe coming of the Reactor itself. After about 2 hours of finding the right parts, I decided to give it a try. I wanted it to fire Nerf darts. So I had a lot of fitting to do with the pipes. At first it didn’t work. Then I tried making it more air tight. Finally I got it to work with a Velcro dart. But then I tried one of my Stefans and it was awsome. It fires about 40 ft. That might not seem like a lot but that is not including the Stefan. I will try to get some pictures as soon and my digital camera stops being a fart :D .
AAHhhooohhh god... its..its eeevvverywhere.... ahhgod..its...its in my racooooon wounds.....aahhooohh god...

#2 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 06 September 2005 - 03:28 PM

Hey there, didn't I tell you not to post anymore?

Account Suspension Notification

zAnG,
Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended, primarily for being a dumbass. Sadly, you will now plague NHQ like nerf sin and fastkill and a bunch of other losers who can't seem to get themselves banned there no matter how much they try. I feel sad for the other residents of that fine community but at the same time hold hope that you may push them to a psychotic break and cause a totalitarian shift in their governance. Cheers.

Your account will not be functional until Jan 21 2033, 12:26 PM (depending on your timezone). This is an automated process and you do not need to do anything to expediate the unsuspension process.

Board Address: http://nerfhaven.com/forums/index.php
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#3 ssgtsiler

ssgtsiler

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 06 September 2005 - 03:49 PM

Thank GOD!!!
He IMed me while I was reading his SHITTY post on his "Venom darts" and "velcrow". It took me forever to get rid of him. What an idiot!
Thank god for the "banned till 2033" posts!

ZAnG300: Hi
nukekid42: hi, and whowould this be?
ZAnG300: Im the maker of the forum topic yer in
nukekid42: what?>>
ZAnG300: Nerf Haven
nukekid42: oh
nukekid42: yeah
nukekid42: nice spelling
nukekid42: and WHY are you talking to me
ZAnG300: xD
ZAnG300: Becuz
nukekid42: why...............
ZAnG300: Have you tried my darts?
nukekid42: no, but i have better ones
nukekid42: yours are of shitty construction
nukekid42: how do you live spelling like this
ZAnG300: uuuMM i just fixed most of the spelling
ZAnG300: click refresh
nukekid42: i know
nukekid42: but its still shitty
nukekid42: ok
nukekid42: have a nice life
ZAnG300: w/e

Then he carried on about how he didnt care about his spelling and that no one would understand. What a retard! He should be "velcrow"ed to a white padded wall.

Edited by ssgtsiler, 06 September 2005 - 05:30 PM.

"War isn't about who's right, it's about who's left"

#4 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 06 September 2005 - 06:01 PM

If you think his posts were dumb, allow me to show you some of the PMs we had back and forth.

He sent this PM to me after I told him we had a Code of Conduct for a reason.

Sorry when I was typing it, it seemed like how I worded it was confusing. Some people have already asked me question... if its not confusing to you, dont bother commenting.

My reply:

You are aware that I'm a site admin, right?

Apparently, none of our recent n00bs (dark & zAnG) got the memo that I am indeed an admin at NerfHaven.com. Who knew? His reply (after crapping his pants):

oops i sent to and it got messed up, heres the one thats ment to go to you:

Im sorry.. i dont know why everyone is ticked at me for posting a stefan? None of the responses to my topic was positive... and i expect a little more from a site like this. You got a good site... and ive been through alot lately. If you dont want me here, you go ahead and ban me. But i will not put up with people telling my spelling sucks becuz i just woke up. You guys act like ive broken the law becuz im tired.
And if you think that im yelling at you...take me away... but if you dont think im yelling at you, your right. I no im a newb to this site, but it doesnt make a difference. I no your staff and i should respect you... which I do, but its not all about the staff... i would like some respect to.

Below is my reply. I put way too much effort into this retard. I swear to God, I love trolls a whole lot more. Trolls are funnier and it is a lot easier to justify banning them; idiots on the other hand need to be given proper time to hang themselves.

Here at NerfHaven, we pride ourselves in a sound level of communication. We feel that through communicating effectively, we can be much more productive as a community.

My suggestion is that in the future you consider waiting until you are less tired before you post. At the rate new ideas come out, a solid night sleep won't be the thing that has someone beat you to an idea. For the most part, if you take on a project and complete it in a timely manner, you don't have to worry about competition. Once a project is completed, publicizing it in a public setting is expected. This means that you are responsible for communicating the idea to us.

As a community, we have a right to be critical about your presentation. The responses could be towards your method, results, or written/visual presentation. Typically, a combination of good writing and digital pictures will help you avoid these problems.

NerfHaven has a Code of Conduct for a reason. We like boards where users and guests do not have to decipher posts. My suggestion is that you start typing your posts in MS Word and run the spell and grammar check. If you do not have Word, download OpenOffice. Besides, is it really that hard to read your post aloud once to yourself? Through the use of a spell check and reading your posts aloud, you can gain a much better experience at NerfHaven.

I think you should look over your posts a bit, clean them up and take a bit of a break. Read how we do things around here, and search some things. At NerfHaven, it is our way or the highway. If you've been through a lot, take some time and give yourself a fair chance.

Here is his last and final reply. After reading this my bullshit detector blew up. I have another one on mail order, so don't try anything. After reading all of these PMs, I sent them to the other admins, so everyone knew this kid was standing on ice thinner than a sheet of paper.

Alrite first of all im in a better mood now, i was cranky this morning sorry xD, second is that you used alot of big words ;o, and third is that ive never been a very good speller, but thats for your advise, ill give it a try with Word. Btw, ya dont gotta use big words with me, im high staff on my online servers and communities, and i no how it feels to be professional. But i also know how it feels to be unprofessional, and thats fine with me happy.gif .

In other news, I have been noticing a recent trend. New members that use the baby stewie avatar get the 9999 special an overwhelming amount of times. Whereas the users that have the Peter Griffin avatar are just annoying as hell. Anyone else notice this trend?
Shindig of the Lawn Chair Mafia

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

#5 NerfMonkey

NerfMonkey

• Members
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 06 September 2005 - 06:10 PM

Oh yes, definitely. And the people with the Homestar avatar are just jerks...wait.

I'm glad Zang has been dealt with, he pissed me off pretty bad. I get mad easily though. What's with the recent surge of morons?
SexD Warves

#6 MattPaintballer

MattPaintballer

• Members
  • 369 posts

Posted 06 September 2005 - 06:11 PM

In other news, I have been noticing a recent trend.  New members that use the baby stewie avatar get the 9999 special an overwhelming amount of times.  Whereas the users that have the Peter Griffin avatar are just annoying as hell.  Anyone else notice this trend?

Hey! Sorry if I'm annoying. I'm going to go change my avatar... Those PM's are funny, Shindig.

Nice one cx.

Edited by MattPaintballer, 06 September 2005 - 06:23 PM.

"I think politicians are much more irritating than hippies."
"the56ace,
Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended because I don't like you."
-cxwq
If ignorance is bliss, our president must be ecstatic.

#7 murakumo32

murakumo32

• Members
  • 419 posts

Posted 06 September 2005 - 06:22 PM

Is it possible to, after registration, take a member directly to the CoC page and disable all links for like 60 seconds? I personally didn't read it till Infinite Shindig told me too.If I thought I was too good to read the CoC or thought it was bull, I would most likely would not of followed it and would have been banned a long time ago. Anyways, more to the point, that is my idea of enforcing the Code of Conduct and why people don't follow it.
Nerfing, now fortified with vitamin C!
-or-
100% Nerf, for 100% pwnage.

Nerf is a neutral weapons dealer. Anyone coughing up the dough can get armed.

and they're made of Foam... which makes them very Nerfy...

#8 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 06 September 2005 - 06:33 PM

The welcome email sent to all new users currently has the following in it:

------------------------------------------------
IMPORTANT!
------------------------------------------------

Before posting on NerfHaven, read the new users guidelines thread pinned in the Site Feedback forum and the Code of Conduct linked at the top of each page:

http://nerfhaven.com...p?showtopic=512

http://nerfhaven.com...?act=boardrules

If you disregard the rules of the site, your account will be deleted with little or no warning.

At some point during the registration process you must click a button stating that you have read and will abide by the following Terms of Service:

You must read the NerfHaven Code of Conduct before posting. If you do not abide by the Code of Conduct I will delete your ass. You must be at least 13 years of age to use this forum. NerfHaven is not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of NerfHaven. You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, hateful, harassing, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by NerfHaven. You agree not to be a complete dipshit.

#9 Uncle Hammer

Uncle Hammer

• Members
  • 750 posts

Posted 06 September 2005 - 06:40 PM

Eh, some people are just dumbasses. Personally I learned from HQ. Had I started here I probably would have been banned. But yes I've noticed that trend with the avatars too.
Don't mess with Texas cuz its bigger than France, bitch..
QUOTE (Talio)
Catagory 5 hurricanes are the mighty dick of God.  You don't mess with that!  You don't mess with Gods dick!

#10 murakumo32

murakumo32

• Members
  • 419 posts

Posted 06 September 2005 - 06:58 PM

Whether it's installing programs, or signing wavers, I never read those things that say "Agreement". It would be better if stuff just played on your speakers or even better, IN SONG FORM!!! A song would be catchy, that's what my grade school teachers used to do to help me understand things better.

I'm not unmotivated, just lazy.
(Most retarded post ever.)

Edited by murakumo32, 06 September 2005 - 06:58 PM.

Nerfing, now fortified with vitamin C!
-or-
100% Nerf, for 100% pwnage.

Nerf is a neutral weapons dealer. Anyone coughing up the dough can get armed.

and they're made of Foam... which makes them very Nerfy...

#11 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 08 September 2005 - 01:09 AM

Its funny really. What kind of site do you think your running? You ban people for no apperent reason. I dont need the dam account back. I was only active for 3 days. I would like to know what ive done. I did get your replies saying not to reply. So I didint. But I made a homade gun, posted it, and get banned. Hah, I find it amusing that a fine community like Nerf Haven is actually being ran by dumbasses. One of your members was saying Nerf Haven was only made for making fun of people. As a staff member of some online servers and communities, I know how it feels to act professional, and be a good role model to members, or players. Although, from what I have seen at Nerf Haven, I start to agree with the fact that Nerf Haven is a very poor site with a poor way of running things. Alot of my friends are interested in Nerf. They are planning on joining Nerf Haven. It now seems that I will tell them not to join, due to its sad rules, poor staff, and simply b ad governing. Also as a administrator on many online services, I very well know that if somone disobeys one of the rules, it is not the administrators  job to immeaditly ban them. However, if you have to talk to this member multiple amounts of times and still the member is breaking rules, then you should consider a small 3-5 day suspension. If the member does somthing tragic, like hacks and deletes a page, thats when you highly consider a ban. Now, I know I did not delete a page, or hack the site. Yet here I am, banned from a online community for no reason. Its a shame. I do hope you are pround of yourself. From the looks of Nerf Havens governing now, I see a bad future for the site. One of the main causes of Nerf Havens end, will be due to its horid government. Oh, and one more thing. Cheers.

Thanks, I am proud of myself, it feels so good to delete people. It's such an ego-stroking power trip and I can't live without that orgasmic release that only comes from a really good suspension.

Yeah, whatever.

I can't stand people like you because you make more work for me. I don't target my site at the mainstream, I target it at people who actually appreciate the rules and find them rather reasonable and want everyone to be forced to live by them. If you find them arbitrary then you didn't do much reading before you started posting. You and your friends can do whatever you please because I surely do not care. All I got from you joining my site was valued members complaining about you.

If my site dies because of my policies then it's not a site I want to run, is it? I would move on with my life and save a few hundred bucks a year. I'm sure my 1400 members would find something else to do with their time.

Nah, I'll continue to watch my site flourish without dead weight like you around. Think of it as evolution in action.

Cxwq

#12 Crappy Nerfer

Crappy Nerfer

• Banned
  • 149 posts

Posted 08 September 2005 - 02:14 AM

That was a good read cxwq. Yeah, I too have also noticed the avatar coincidences. It always seems like the ones with the Stewie avatar are trouble makers and end up getting themselves banned.

They also seem to use this :lol: smilie...

Edited by Crappy Nerfer, 08 September 2005 - 02:14 AM.

"If one notices a patch of gangrene in a wound on the back of one's hand, one does not simply hope that it gets better over time.

One cuts that shit off at the wrist and learns to masturbate lefty."

- Death

"By BC do you mean Boston College?"

- nerfer34

#13 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 08 September 2005 - 03:50 PM

Juicy E-Mails

Oh Cx, oh how you utterly own the less intelligent.

This kid has no idea what he's talking about. He's 14 at the most, and he's certianly proved that.

The reason that NH does indeed continue to grow is the fact that we don't have any dead buds on our branches. Our board rules shake them off, so that new buds can use the space better, and to help the entire tree grow even more.

A troll like him is like a leaf that doesn't preform photosynthesis. He just sits there and expects every other leaf to do more than their share to make up for him, to keep him around. The admins here are like the kind wind that can turn vicious at the right time, to take the lazy leaves away.

If NH dies because of it's heirarchy of dedicated Admins, and Ambassidors, then I'll take up ballet dancing.

The reason why NH has grown, and continues to grow, is because of contributing members, committed staff, good history, and an evolutionary path all of it's own to follow.

This kid is a fucking disgrace to internet communities. It's a god-damn privilage for me to post this rant, and Cx has given it to me. I'll never abuse it either.

Thank you Cx, Julie, Vacc, Spoon, Shindig, and Talio for keeping this going, and getting it started in the first place. I kind of hope that one day I can be a part of this site's administration aswell.

-Cam
Xx_Black-Wrath_xX of The Canadian Foam Militia

Not in the game anymore, but it was great while it lasted. Thanks for the great years of fun, NH!
--
Resident "Spawn of Talio"

#14 JSkater

JSkater

• Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 09 September 2005 - 08:39 AM

I kind of hope that one day I can be a part of this site's administration aswell.

....Did that make anyone else (besides me) laugh?
QUOTE(Arcanis)
When I insert a dick, nothing happens.

Why dont you have anything to drink!?
Choose one, making you better feeling!

#15 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 09 September 2005 - 12:28 PM

I kind of hope that one day I can be a part of this site's administration aswell.

....Did that make anyone else (besides me) laugh?

I couldn't agree more with Christian J. Slater here. I find that it's healthy to laugh at least 3.5 times per day, even 4 if I wake up especially early. If you can't schedule time every day to do so I find it useful to take part in improvisational or recreational laughing as a result of mockery or derisive sarcasm.
For example;

I think that you are a little bitch with homosexual tendancies and there is nothing that you can do about it. (mockery).

Or;

Yeah, join the admin team, sounds like a fabulous i-fucking-dea, I'll get right on that shit. In fact, I'll get right on that shit, Sir! (sarcasm)

Oh ho ho ho! That constituted merriment of riotous proportions!

VACC
~End Transmition~

#16 Bad Karma

Bad Karma

• Members
  • 271 posts

Posted 09 September 2005 - 01:01 PM

Oh Cx, oh how you utterly own the less intelligent.

Baha!

I think that's going into my sig...

That is the gayest thing I've heard all day.

Hey, leave ballet alone bitch! We don't want you.
Da BK 02: well...I just wanted to tell you...since your going to be dieing...I 've always hated you...and I mean that
TheTalio: Fuck you...I still love you

#17 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 09 September 2005 - 02:44 PM

That is the gayest thing I've heard all day.

Hey, leave ballet alone bitch! We don't want you.

Did you really need to say that?

Think before you speak. Just because a bunch of people think that you're special, doesn't mean that you really are immune to giving respect.

You can all laugh as much as you want. I just really want to help this place out some day, when others have too much work to do and need someone to fill in.

Oh, and Bad Karma, if that's the most homosexual thing you had heard all day, you need to get out more.
Xx_Black-Wrath_xX of The Canadian Foam Militia

Not in the game anymore, but it was great while it lasted. Thanks for the great years of fun, NH!
--
Resident "Spawn of Talio"

#18 THIRST

THIRST

• Members
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 09 September 2005 - 06:32 PM

This entire thread has made me laugh more then the 4 scheduled laugh's...

SHIT! I'll be feeling that tomorrow...My muscles are already a bit achy...
ko

#19 LordoftheRing434

LordoftheRing434

• Members
  • 565 posts

Posted 09 September 2005 - 10:59 PM

I have noticed that Stewie pattern for quite a long while now. I like my Gandalf av. He's so wise...almost like Buddha.

Man, zang was such a dick. I hated that kid from day one. I don't even like the gun he tried to make. I resorted to a picture post to flame him (sorry for that Talio). It was hilarious, and I just thought it fit right in. Argh that little bastard! Good job on that one, Cx. You're right up there with Gandalf.

This has given me the biggest laugh of my shitty day. BW, that did sound gay, but I've heard worse. Try "what if you woke up and found a condom in your ass?". We live in a sick, sick world.

~Rings
And when he gets to Heaven, to St. Peter he will tell, "One more soldier reporting sir, I've served my time in hell."

"I bluff it. I don't throw my weight around and say I know what I'm doing." ~ Mick Jagger

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users