Post all your fun stories and such!

23 replies to this topic

#1 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 05 September 2005 - 08:48 PM

Well, Fall CAFF went without a single problem. Well, there was that one...

It wouldn't be a so-cal war without being kicked out of the urban area...
This lady was in her classroom and was perfectly fine with us, but she refused to allow us to close her door. That removed half of our area. Then, right after I nailed poor Sage from what was in the ballpark of 80', this other guy came up and "strongly suggested" that we find a new place. We were gonna stick around anyway, but then he parked his car IN THE FREAKING MIDDLE OF THE FREAKING AREA!!!

I almost shot him...

Anyway, we moved to the public park next door, where the war was held for the rest of the day.

Special thanks to my girlfriend, Kristen, and Hillary (Bunky) for coming and taking photos, as well as to Baghead for videotaping the rounds and Nightwing for taking pictures, video, etc.

That was freakin' awesome.

The highlight of my day was overhearing Baghead warning the Narfers about my crossbow, and then watching them all ducking down uimmediately whenever I pointed it at them, even at 90' or more away...

That was funny. Also, when Bunky joined for a round and proceeded to hit my leg, thus ending my 5th hit, I got my revenge. She was leaning over getting a drink at the fountain, and I nailed her in the butt (dead center, left cheek) from at least 40-50 feet away. She yelled. It was hilarious.

Gun Obituaries:

Apollo's SM 1500 will return, but first I need a new trigger, because it completely cracked and split, from top to bottom.

We almost had a few 2k deaths, but they're fixed now.

All in all, it was a great day. Spoon, Matt, Cxwq, Desert Strom, Silent Merc, all you guys. You REALLY missed out!

Also, if you have any really cool pics you wanna put up, please shar them with us. Bag's is gonna be putting the video together (Bags, I'm gonna email that song to you in a moment...) and we'll have it up onr our sites in a short while.

Edited by Falcon, 05 September 2005 - 08:51 PM.

----------||||||||)
QUOTE(Ilùvatar @ 0000) View Post
Of the theme that I have declared to you, I will now that ye make in harmony together a Great Music.

#2 baghead

baghead

Cheetos

• Members
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 05 September 2005 - 09:19 PM

All I have to say was that was Freaking Sweet!, It was twice as fun as Last CAFF, with 100% Less poison Oak, I got some Great Footage, and My DAMN 2k Worked like crap so I had to put it away...but my X-bow(Now Re-painted and nickmaned the SexBow), And My LBB made up for it. One of my Fav moments had to be When Falc and I got The Double Kill With our x-bows. And just about everyone of Cosmo's Kills, He was Crizazy, I dare say I trained Him too well... Pillz Rocked his New 4K like a madman, and Shwa Pwn3d with his Sawtooth. Mad Props to NightWing for useing my salvo like it was his own, and it think it soon will be...

The highlight of my day was overhearing Baghead warning the Narfers about my crossbow, and then watching them all ducking down uimmediately whenever I pointed it at them, even at 90' or more away...

In response to that, how many times did you still hit them? ALOT...

I got alot of great footage, and I can't wait to fix my computer so I can make the VID.

Thanks again To Falcon and The Black Nights For an awesome War, Big Thanks to Falcon for Banding My x-bow, and repairing Cosmo's guns.

Look Forward to The First NARF:World Conquest Winter-Break War Down My Way, so that it can be a pain in Your Gas next time...

-Bags :(

Don't call it a comeback, I never left.

#3 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 05 September 2005 - 09:28 PM

Posted Image
Part of my team, in an early round.

Posted Image
Pillz...

Posted Image
Bags...

Posted Image
Me...

Posted Image
And one HOT photographer!

Great war, guys! Let's see some pics!

Edited by Falcon, 05 September 2005 - 09:28 PM.

----------||||||||)
Of the theme that I have declared to you, I will now that ye make in harmony together a Great Music.

#4 Suave

Suave

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 05 September 2005 - 09:32 PM

Bag's xbow is amazing. I love.

#5 baghead

baghead

Cheetos

• Members
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 05 September 2005 - 09:35 PM

That's why It's nickname is the Sexbow, because just looking at it makes you want to yell "SEX"

#6 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 05 September 2005 - 09:38 PM

You GOTTA make that thing work better, man!
----------||||||||)

#7 baghead

baghead

Cheetos

• Members
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 05 September 2005 - 09:41 PM

Well, You've helped some already. and now I have some more ideas...If I ever Have time to work on nerf stuff again, I'll get on it.

#8 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 05 September 2005 - 09:47 PM

Try keeping your UBS coupler from turning (ie. hot glue your plunger casing to pne half of the shell). Just make sure your UBS coupler's pointing straight when you glue it, and you'll never have barrels pointing off in odd directions again.
----------||||||||)

#9 baghead

baghead

Cheetos

• Members
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 05 September 2005 - 10:10 PM

It's not that, it's because The UBS Coupler was sanded slightly too much, and that I think I'm going to replace the bands with surgical tubeing. I think more than anything it was an inconsistancy in dart quality that was an Issue, I let a couple of my "aprentices" make darts for a while, and to put it bluntly, some of them were just straight-up Lame...

#10 Richomundo

Richomundo

• Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 06 September 2005 - 11:34 AM

I absolutely hate I missed it! I flew back into Los Angeles at about 11-ish, and then was too tired to move.

I'd love to see pics and baghead's video.

#11 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 06 September 2005 - 05:24 PM

I let a couple of my "aprentices" make darts for a while, and to put it bluntly, some of them were just straight-up Lame...

I'm getting my guys making their OWN darts. They make 'em, they use 'em. Eventually, of course, some will get mixed up in the heat of a round, but I'll still have my pouch quite full of my own...
----------||||||||)

#12 baghead

baghead

Cheetos

• Members
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 06 September 2005 - 07:49 PM

Yeah, they're not quite that far yet, They CAN make their own, but they Don't buy their own foam, Glue, Weight, Etc... so they make some out of my pre-cut "clan Stockpile" of Blanks, and they go inot the "clan Darts" Box...

I just looked at the footage again, and all i have to say is that We put the Tripod on the wrong side For CTF, everything's always getting really heated either off in the distance near the opposite flag, or it compleetly off camera, damn...

Edited by baghead, 07 September 2005 - 03:32 PM.

#13 PILZ

PILZ

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 September 2005 - 11:17 AM

Dude All I have to say is SEX!!!!! lol. Bag...thx for the 4k dude most of the dudes who tried to storm us ( special that one dude with the power clip) would cower in fear at the site of 12 crayola barrells. Falcons gun tho would make me dig my head into the ground though. Good Fighting you all. My Wrist hurts tho kuz Falcon here got a good piece of me when we were sword fighting so there! were even. I draw blood you leave a bass player with a screwed up wrist. lol.
I got some pics i wanna show you but Jades in Fullerton so ill get em this weekend.
Until then...
*cocks 4K*
I'll be waiting...

Rock on
Whats the situation guys!

#14 baghead

baghead

Cheetos

• Members
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 07 September 2005 - 11:21 AM

Holly Crap! The Fugin Pilz Arives! Welcom to da forums Bro, Just as a warning: try to avoid Aim-speak, unless you're purposly fucking around. ROFL! I was so glad to have a crew come with me, even if it was less than half of us. The Video Is gonna rock, Shwa got this awesome shot of me running up that tree and shooting you.

-bags

Edited by baghead, 07 September 2005 - 11:26 AM.

#15 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 07 September 2005 - 11:28 AM

Half of this thread belongs on PM or IM.
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#16 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 07 September 2005 - 07:54 PM

most of the dudes who tried to storm us ( special that one dude with the power clip) would cower in fear at the site of 12 crayola barrells. Falcons gun tho would make me dig my head into the ground though.

Speed (guy with powerclip) wasn't cowering in fear. He was bunkering up behind a trash can waiting for you to run out of darts...

Just kidding. Glad my x-bow left a mark or two. It hurts to write in school because of my effed up hand...
----------||||||||)

#17 baghead

baghead

Cheetos

• Members
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 08 September 2005 - 05:16 PM

Frankly, I can Quote Speed: "Dude, He's got twelve Barrels, That's more than me!"

anywho: I just got off the phone with shwa, he's Got a butload of pics, but his camera is at his house, and he's in Long Beach. And He really wished he had that blastfire, because more than once he would have liked to have the option to just shoot all of his darts at once, therefore he would more likely hit people than he could with his sawtooth.

Video Uptade: I'm doing 2 Videos,

Video1-Standard Vid(Think along the lines of Previous Nerf War Vids)
I've narrowed down the potential soundtrack to these 5:
Manic Monday-Relient K
Kids With Guns-Gorillaz
Come Out And Play-The Offspring
The Future Freaks Me Out-Motion City Soundtrack
Sureshot-Yellowcard

Video2-Music Video Contest Entry
How They Getcha-The Vandals
Since I'm entering a Music Video Contest With This One, it's vid will be seperate from the other one, and may have some of the same footage.

-Bags :ph34r:

Edited by baghead, 08 September 2005 - 05:20 PM.

#18 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 08 September 2005 - 05:52 PM

I just got a crapload of pics back from bunky, but I need to lower their resolution first so imageshack can handle them. Be up soon.

Bags, could I get all (or most) of the video worth saving emailed to my address? Like, in attachments? I want to put together a video of all black knights stuff to pass around to clan members of this past year. So could I get some unedited clips, as in straight from your camera?
----------||||||||)

#19 baghead

baghead

Cheetos

• Members
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 10 September 2005 - 06:03 PM

I can't do that untill I get my Editing Computer back up and running, but once i do, sure. But I don't know if I can E-mail you 1+gb Vide Files.

Anywho More Pics From A The Shwa:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#20 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 10 September 2005 - 11:07 PM

My email can handle it. I have gmail. Just send as much of the really good stuff, with my clan members in it (anyone who didn't come with you is or is now in my clan).
----------||||||||)

#21 baghead

baghead

Cheetos

• Members
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 11 September 2005 - 01:43 PM

My email can handle it. I have gmail. Just send as much of the really good stuff, with my clan members in it (anyone who didn't come with you is or is now in my clan).

That makes sense, since the're locals.

#22 silent mercenary

silent mercenary

• Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 13 September 2005 - 03:47 PM

Wow it sounds and looks like you guys had alot of fun. Sorry I couldn't make it, next time I'll be there for sure.
I will not walk, so that a child may live!

- Master Shake

#23 baghead

baghead

Cheetos

• Members
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 14 September 2005 - 11:38 AM

More Pics!
The Black Kinghts: Look A them! Just standing there Being...Standing...
Posted Image

H2H Showdown
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

NightWing In A Can
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

This is why Falcon Wants A MantaRay:
Posted Image

Posted Image

#24 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 16 September 2005 - 05:44 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

and the stars of the show...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Falcon, 16 September 2005 - 06:05 PM.

----------||||||||)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users