Fall Seno

Information about this falls SENO

3 replies to this topic

#1 Bad Karma

Bad Karma

• Members
  • 271 posts

Posted 05 September 2005 - 09:23 AM

Well those of you who are interested here is some info about fall SENO ( South Eastern Nerf Outing).

They've been talking about it over at NHQ so here is the thread Nerf HQ Topic on SENO this fall.

It's looking like Oct. 1st is the set date.
Da BK 02: well...I just wanted to tell you...since your going to be dieing...I 've always hated you...and I mean that
TheTalio: Fuck you...I still love you

#2 Uncle Hammer

Uncle Hammer

• Members
  • 750 posts

Posted 05 September 2005 - 04:51 PM

I really wanna come to a major war like this, but what with gas and the 11 hour drive it's not really worth it.
Don't mess with Texas cuz its bigger than France, bitch..
QUOTE (Talio)
Catagory 5 hurricanes are the mighty dick of God.  You don't mess with that!  You don't mess with Gods dick!

#3 Bad Karma

Bad Karma

• Members
  • 271 posts

Posted 08 September 2005 - 09:38 AM

Well...Now it looks like maybe the 1st may be pushed back to the 8th....Things are still not too clear...I'll keep ya'll posted. Hopefully they will make up their minds so that people can PLAN on coming.

- Your loving BK
Da BK 02: well...I just wanted to tell you...since your going to be dieing...I 've always hated you...and I mean that
TheTalio: Fuck you...I still love you

#4 TimberwolfCY

TimberwolfCY

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 25 September 2005 - 09:57 PM

Haven't posted here in an...eternity....but...

I thought I would post that SENO's official date is now November 12th.

Uncle Hammer - If you can make it, you most definitely should. I come all the way from St. Louis just for this one war that happens twice a year: it is worth every penny and ounce of effort. Its a blast: last time we had over 30 Nerfers on a huge piece of property; we think 40 will show up this time. I'm thinking about renting a car this time around: if you're on the way, I may be able to pick you up. Just wanted to give my two cents, as there are few who travel to wars like this, so I wanted to give my input.
"Denial is the most predictable of all human responses. But, rest assured, this will be the sixth time we have destroyed it, and we have become exceedingly efficient at it." - The Architect, The Matrix: Reloaded

TimberwolfCY
of NH, NHQ, NO, NC

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users