Yeah, I kept it secret

11 replies to this topic

#1 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 01 September 2005 - 11:25 AM

Sunchip will be in the area this weekend, so I sent out a PM to a bunch of guy's I'd wanted to show up. I wanted something small so we could play on the Gauntlet. Being as I think this is short enough notice, I'm not worried about the numbers blowing up now. So here's the idea. I'm hosting this one, my rules apply as always. Any rule arguement I'll have final say in, unless it involves myself or hits. Work out your own hits, I'm not playing referee.

Who:

At this point:

Dean
Dave
Sunchip
Hersh
Groove
Myself

Personally, I don't care if we get anymore then that. That will give us two teams of three, or three teams of two. I can go all day on the Gauntlet with that. However, if there is anyone out there who would like to show up, please, by all means the invitation is open. However, if you're planning on being a dick, not taking hits, showing up without guns and ammo or not being able to take a simple order like, "Please stand over there so I can make teams", then don't come. If you're a problem, I'm going to ask you to leave. Don't worry about it though, frankly, I get very stressed when I host these things and the reason I want small numbers is because I'd like to enjoy myself.

What:

DCVO Biotch - District of Columbia Viking Outing.

Nuff said, bring an attitude with you.

Where:

Gauntlet, I don't know where the fuck it is, I need Thirst or Cranky to provide directions. I think it's Wayside Elementry, but I've never paid attention.

When:

11 am - I'm going out Friday, not real late or drunk, but I will be going out, so I won't be there until 10:30. If you don't have my cell phone number, feel free to PM me.

How:

As always guns are at my discretion. Have a backup.

Shotgunning will not be aloud. That means unless you have a automatic or a blitz, one pull equals one shot. Don't rack your brains, I just don't want double barreled mods and people shoving shit loads of darts down their barrel. If it's a mistake, of course it's fine. If you keep doing it, I'll have to break you.

That's it guys, we're going to have a relaxing time for the most part. I'm not going to allow myself to get worked up (mainly because I'll probably be lightly hungover) and we'll just kick some ass.

See you Saturday,

Talio.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#2 Groove

Groove

Certified Badass

• Founders
  • 1,673 posts
  • Fucks Given:0
  • State:California

Posted 01 September 2005 - 02:09 PM

It's been a while since we've played the Gauntlet, so I have a huge hard-on for this war.

I promise not to go into the school and set off the alarm this time. Let's just pray nobody has to go number 2...On a side note, I won't be bringing many guns to this one, because I've moved into my new place and all I have is my NF anf SF. But that shouldn't really matter, because I don't do a lot of switching in and out anyways.

-Groove out.

"Too close for missiles, I'm switchin' to guns"

#3 ThatWasRandom

ThatWasRandom

• Members
  • 102 posts
  • State:Maryland

Posted 01 September 2005 - 04:16 PM

Ack, I need to get my shit together if I'm making this one.. it's been a while. I'll do my best.

#4 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts
  • State:New Jersey

Posted 01 September 2005 - 04:44 PM

I will have plenty of blasters for people to borrow, as ALWYAS. I will NOT however have ammo. I simply havent had time to prepare any extra besides my own.

PS, you break it you bought it.
I hate you.

#5 Crankymonky

Crankymonky

It's The Dean!

• Members
  • 687 posts

Posted 01 September 2005 - 08:28 PM

10011 Glen Road
Potomac, MD 20854

I think everyone has my cell, if not, PM.

I think Akira is coming. Ya, Happy Labor Day. I'll repair guns and make ammo...eventually.
Tyranny Response Team

#6 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 01 September 2005 - 11:54 PM

Don't know If I'll have time to post this before i leave tomorrow. I will NOT have crossbows for tomorrow. I am having them repaired and restrengthened by LCN twins but they couldn't get them done in time. Sorry mostly to Vince, but I probably would not have parted with my xbow just yet.

See everyone saturday.
I hate you.

#7 Groove

Groove

Certified Badass

• Founders
  • 1,673 posts
  • Fucks Given:0
  • State:California

Posted 02 September 2005 - 07:48 AM

No extra ammo...? Shitfuck. Tiny, little kleptomaniac gnomes took most of mine while I was out at Armageddon this year, and my supply hath run low again. I hate to say this, but I might actually have to conserve shots this time around. God damnit.

-Groove out.

"Too close for missiles, I'm switchin' to guns"

#8 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 02 September 2005 - 02:10 PM

Wow, we almost had a call off. My car broke down at the Jiffy Lube. Go fucking figure. Luckily it was just the battery and teh Lube changes them for relatively cheap. So we're good I think. Could have been worse.

Talio.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#9 Sunchip

Sunchip

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 02 September 2005 - 03:23 PM

It's no problem, Hersh. I still have many usable guns. Just make sure you have the blastfire. Groove, you're welcome to use some of my darts(they're actually Hersh's from DCNO5) if you're in real need of them. I'll see you all tomorrow!
Sunchip of SDNT: If you can read this, cover your face

#10 Osiris

Osiris

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 02 September 2005 - 03:40 PM

Hey, Im coming too. I told greg to come too he probably will come.

Edited by Osiris, 02 September 2005 - 03:40 PM.

#11 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 02 September 2005 - 03:40 PM

I will pack some ammo reserves
I hate you.

#12 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 03 September 2005 - 07:01 AM

Alrighty then. I'm leaving in about a half hour. I'll be there at 11. I'm doing the speed limit because of the gas prices so I'll call Hersh if I'm running late and have him make teams and run things until I get there.

Talio.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users