Photo

Super Maxx 1500 Doesn't Fire

7 replies to this topic

#1 godzillasoaker65

godzillasoaker65

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 28 August 2005 - 12:46 PM

Sorry if this is the wrong area. I got a super maxx 1500 from a flea market, and brought it home got out my darts, and.........plop. It made a little noise, and didn't even move the dart. Is there a certain kind of dart that you have to use, or is mine just broken. If it is i'll try to fix it. Also I got a Nerf Air jet power plus that works fine for a dollar.

#2 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 28 August 2005 - 01:31 PM

Three things. # 1) which SM 1500 is it? #2) Did you put micros or megas in it, and are you sure that's what's supposed to work? #3) Airjet Power Plus was a LINE of guns. Which GUN is it?
----------||||||||)
QUOTE(Ilývatar @ 0000) View Post
Of the theme that I have declared to you, I will now that ye make in harmony together a Great Music.

#3 godzillasoaker65

godzillasoaker65

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 31 August 2005 - 08:29 AM

Not sure which one.(colors are orange, green, and blue) I used the darts that come with the nitefinder. If it was suposed to use megas then I modified it to shoot the micros by putting copper barrels into the barrels.(one doesn't work cuz the bottom part of the barrel is cracked) I don't know which airjet it is, but it holds 10 darts, one side is clear, the other is blue, and orange. When you pump it up, and fire all ten darts fire.

#4 Lukeinator

Lukeinator

• Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 31 August 2005 - 08:48 AM

Did you take the air restrictors out when you put the barrels on and are the barrels glued on or just stuck in?
Ride it like it's stolen.

#5 SneakUP

SneakUP

• Banned
  • 79 posts

Posted 31 August 2005 - 09:42 AM

The other gun you have bought is called a PowerClip. If you can find another one clip mod it like this. http://www.nerfworld.com/ you have to go under to modifications and click Powerclip.

Edited by SneakUP, 31 August 2005 - 09:44 AM.

GOT FOAM?!

#6 godzillasoaker65

godzillasoaker65

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 31 August 2005 - 12:07 PM

When I opened it The barrels were just stuck in, and I took out the air restrictors. I'm trying to find another use for the broken barrel, but haven't found any yet. I tried to epoxy the 3 cracks, but one is in a hard to reach place. the dart actually leaves the barrel now though. I was gonna try and make a clip mod for the power clip, but I guess I don't have to scince it's been done already. I think I want to replace the pump on the power clip, because it seems to long, and flimsy. Any help with the broken barrel would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

#7 zAnG

zAnG

• Banned
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 September 2005 - 07:58 AM

Basicly all nerf darts can work for any nerf gun... i got velcrow darts to work in a maverick, by sltting the ends of them a little. Somtimes darts can have tiny holes in them, causing air leakage. Its either that, or a silly fact that whoever sold it at the market, sold it broken. :D. If it is broken, theres probably a plunger or barrel problem that needs to be replaced.

Edited by zAnG, 05 September 2005 - 07:59 AM.

AAHhhooohhh god... its..its eeevvverywhere.... ahhgod..its...its in my racooooon wounds.....aahhooohh god...

#8 godzillasoaker65

godzillasoaker65

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 10 September 2005 - 12:28 PM

The barrel is cracked at the bottom, but I put copper barrels in the end, and glued the release valve, and the cracked barrel has a little less range than all the other ones so i'll just use it for short range attacks. I'm pretty satisfied with it scince it shoots, berries from my tree, paper cone shaped darts, straws with toothpicks in the end, and micro darts(kills them after 2 uses).thanks for the help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users