Photo

Blastfire Firing Problem

6 replies to this topic

#1 wtrent10

wtrent10

• Banned
  • 219 posts

Posted 05 June 2003 - 05:04 PM

is the blastfire supposed to fire out of the bottom barrel a few times before it fires out to the other barrels????
"This movie is the cause for all mental retardation. every kid I see walking down the street slamming their hand against their chest and yelling some incoherent sound I'm gonna point at them and yell, 'NO!!!!!!!! YOU WATCHED SKY CAPTAIN!!!!'"

~James

#2 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 05 June 2003 - 05:13 PM

That would be a sign that either you're not pulling the trigger all the way back when you fire, or that the gear between the trigger and the firing plunger is off by one tooth.

Usually the former since it's very difficult to pull it all the way back after you've done a pump plug. The typical solution for this is to avoid pumping it quite so much.
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#3 wtrent10

wtrent10

• Banned
  • 219 posts

Posted 05 June 2003 - 06:09 PM

well, how many times shuld I pump it???
"This movie is the cause for all mental retardation. every kid I see walking down the street slamming their hand against their chest and yelling some incoherent sound I'm gonna point at them and yell, 'NO!!!!!!!! YOU WATCHED SKY CAPTAIN!!!!'"

~James

#4 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 05 June 2003 - 06:57 PM

Wouldn't it be super easy to just try it with different amounts of pumping and see how much you can pump it before it starts misbehaving?

I'd apologize for being so unhelpful but it wouldn't be sincere...

#5 wtrent10

wtrent10

• Banned
  • 219 posts

Posted 05 June 2003 - 08:17 PM

yeah it would, but I'm too lazy right now.

~James

#6 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 05 June 2003 - 09:06 PM

Lemme get this straight. You want people to take the time to try to diagnose your gun problems and explain them to you, but you're too lazy to pick up the gun and see how many times you can pump it before it screws up?

Why don't you go fuck yourself?

#7 Spoon

Spoon

Meh.

• Founders
  • 560 posts

Posted 08 June 2003 - 03:32 PM

Hilarity.
Two roads converged in the woods, and I took the one less traveled......and now I don't know where the hell I am.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users