Photo

I Long For A Lano

4 replies to this topic

#1 rawray7

rawray7

• Members
  • 549 posts

Posted 03 January 2003 - 02:28 AM

Well...I am relatively new to the Lanos(having only been to april 2002 lano, and armageddon 2002), but i have been longing for another large-scale nerf war. It's been almost six months since armageddon and because nerf online shut down i haven't heard of another organized los angeles war. maybe i was just left out of the loop. i think we should try to get one together around the end of january, or beginning of february. I don't know what the situation with Spoon, CXWQ or Hal is, but if they are too busy, i would be happy to organize it. I will try to talk to Desert Storm, some Santa Monica people, Steve's Clan and the others this week.

Also, if I am in charge of hosting it, then it will definately not be called LANO, and may not be at the usual location.

(this is thread is also here: http://www.forum-125...=ST;f=19;t=152; )
You, nerfboi, are the suckest gun. -neonerfer

#2 NerfManiac

NerfManiac

• Members
  • 214 posts

Posted 03 January 2003 - 12:41 PM

Yea, I too haven't been to a war since Armegeddon. I was beginning to wonder whether or not somebody would step up and organize this. Obviously I couldn't or we would be having one once a month since then. No I am not lazy I can't drive I'm only 15.
;)
You use your tongue prettier than a twenty dollar whore.
- Taggart (Blazing Saddles)

#3 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 04 January 2003 - 02:29 AM

Spoon is planning on having a LANO soon.

That said, he's not likely to be able to stick to the every other month schedule that LANO was previously running on. I would definitely consider showing up if someone else decided to run a SoCal war sometime in the near future.

#4 rawray7

rawray7

• Members
  • 549 posts

Posted 04 January 2003 - 02:14 PM

good deal. I am still working on contacting people...although i am not having much luck. where has spoon been anyway? Was he taken to Tibet also?
You, nerfboi, are the suckest gun. -neonerfer

#5 NerfManiac

NerfManiac

• Members
  • 214 posts

Posted 04 January 2003 - 08:43 PM

Something like that... No I think it was film school.
You use your tongue prettier than a twenty dollar whore.
- Taggart (Blazing Saddles)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users