Meadowvale Clan Wars

NERF WAR OVER AN ENTIRE CITY

9 replies to this topic

#1 CrooKeD

CrooKeD

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 07 August 2005 - 10:57 PM

Hey all new to the world of nerf.. we have a 27 person fight going on consisting of 3 teams of 9... this is totally amazing everyone should do this.. I am having way to much fun going on hunts for people and being paranoid 24/7
War Count(14) HBH 1-3, Massacre 1-4, Vengeance, Vengeance 3, APOC 2008, APOC 2009, APOC 2010, Scano 4-6
Next War Attending: Hell Before Halloween

#2 LordoftheRing434

LordoftheRing434

• Members
  • 565 posts

Posted 07 August 2005 - 11:04 PM

There was something just like this in an article posted earlier. Search the forums for "Dart Wars". Are you friends with the cops? These other people got their guns confiscated because they had a city-wide war. Sure, it sounds cool, but I'd be careful if I were you.

Edited by LordoftheRing434, 07 August 2005 - 11:05 PM.

And when he gets to Heaven, to St. Peter he will tell, "One more soldier reporting sir, I've served my time in hell."

"I bluff it. I don't throw my weight around and say I know what I'm doing." ~ Mick Jagger

#3 Illadar

Illadar

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 08 August 2005 - 01:22 AM

A load of guys do something like this in Calgary there websight can be found here

#4 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 10 August 2005 - 01:55 AM

I cannot beleive this war that I organized made it as far as the internet.
The game is called the "Clan wars" and now that it is public i may as well let everyone here know how it works. It starts with teams of 9.
There are three teams in this game bringing the total to 27.
everyone buys in for $30 (Canadian) and the game runs off of a point system.
Everyclan has a leader and 8 soldiers. A Soldier is worth three points and a leader is worth 5. When a player kills another player the clan gets 3 points. The clan that lost a member loses 3 points and vice versa for bosses but with 5 points. The clan leaders attend safe meetings weekly to go over any problems, return darts, settle disputes etc.
The rules are as follows:

1. Leader attends safe meetings with other leaders at specified times

2 .Leader holds Clans money. Envelopes are sealed with money in front of leader with name of player on front of envelope. Leader is held responsible for lost or stolen money.

3. There are no Truces. Anyone is allowed to shoot anyone at any time.
(Excluding safe zones)

4. Safe zones are of the following: Work, school, Volunteer work gym (Only the gym that you go to) and (Police)
You cannot shoot someone while in your own safe zone.

5. Darts are returned to clan at leader meetings. If u get shot have the courtesy to pick up the persons dart and pass it onto your clan leader. If you are shot at and not killed you are under no obligation to pick up another players darts.

5.5 You cannot touch or fire another clans gun or darts. Leave the darts/guns fall where they may.

6. Point system: Clan leader worth 5 everyone else worth 3. If u kill, your clan gains points. If u die, your clan loses points. The clan with the most points at the end of the game wins the buy in.

7. There is no aggressive contact.

8. There is no blocking. You cannot block a dart with a backpack umbrella etc.
(car doors, garage doors, glass doors are acceptable)

9. U can only kill another member of the game by hitting him from the waist (belt line) up. Being shot in the arm or even the ear still count. (And no Erkel you cannot hike up your pants to your ears.)

10. If your gun gets shot you are still alive. But you are not allowed to modify your gun so it shoots through an umbrella or something else ridiculous.

11. Assassinated clan members can still help but no longer carry a nerf/foam gun or carry nerf foam ammo. Assassinated clan members can not act as a human shield.

12. You can only kill by using foam projectiles from a gun/blaster/launcher etc

13. You cannot damage or break other players guns.

14. You cannot enter a players home unless invited in. You may open a front door/window from the outside of the house but may not enter.

15. You may go into a players backyard. ( Beware of dogs.)

16. You may go into a persons garage only if the garage door is open. (Or half open. A few inches don’t count)

17. The Zombie Rule: For every 5 kills a team acquires, they are granted the extra special gift of bringing a dead clan member back to life. (That’s 5 kills not points)

18. YOU!! the player are responsible for your own actions.

19. Rules/Safe zones and pretty much anything can be changed at anytime based upon the changes made at the leader meetings. It is the leaders duty to report any changes to his/her clan A.S.A.P.

20. You Cannot Shoot a player if they are speaking to the police (If you see a player talking to the police then come outside and help him out with any cop troubles) “yeah we were just messing around”

21. Age 19 and up.

22. The Buy in is $30

23. Once the game starts The player is in the game till the end. There is no backing out for any reason.

24. If a player breaks or damages anyone’s property or possessions. They are responsible for replacing/repairing any damaged property, possessions, vehicle etc.

25. Do not aim at a players face ( I DON’T want ANYONE getting hit in the eye)

26. Players Cannot Block players in a Cul-de-sac with cars and obstruct the flow of traffic.

27. Non-players or outside helpers cannot hold a nerf gun or bring ammo to u etc.

28. Do not paint guns black (just to prevent frightening neighbors and police)

Disciplinary actions will be taken for rules broken as decided by the leaders.
I understand the Rules and regulations of the clan wars and understand that I am responsible for my own actions.

So there u have it. anyone interested in the next one message me.
Any comments suggestions also welcome.
These Clan wars exist in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.

Edited by Forsaken_angel24, 10 August 2005 - 12:39 PM.

I don't get my kicks out of you,
I don't feel the way I used to do.
I know its bad,
After what we had,
But I’m just not the angel you knew.

#5 rylundo

rylundo

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 12 August 2005 - 07:43 PM

rule 5 and 5.5 contradict them selves.

rylundo
I am hungry enough to eat a cow.....no not really just a full sized baby.

quote from chessler
Rylundo, you get the cookie anyway.

Thats right bitchs I got a cookie.

#6 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 13 August 2005 - 02:22 AM

Good point Rylundo. It should have been worded better. I just wanted the point to get across that you cannot fire another persons dart in your gun or use another players gun against them. As for touching the darts its completely fine.

Edited by Forsaken_angel24, 13 August 2005 - 02:23 AM.

I know its bad,
After what we had,

#7 CrooKeD

CrooKeD

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 15 August 2005 - 12:17 AM

Angel that was a near miss next time I won't miss
War Count(14) HBH 1-3, Massacre 1-4, Vengeance, Vengeance 3, APOC 2008, APOC 2009, APOC 2010, Scano 4-6
Next War Attending: Hell Before Halloween

#8 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 15 August 2005 - 03:32 AM

Neither will I. The one dart almost claimed your head. (head shot from a window on a second floor on a moving target calls for a loser award)
I know its bad,
After what we had,

#9 De-Commissioner

De-Commissioner

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 August 2005 - 09:25 PM

First your girlfriend, you are next HExEN. :lol:

#10 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 22 August 2005 - 11:59 AM

Have you guys heard of AIM?

NH was not created for your personal chat.
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users