Photo

Big News

11 replies to this topic

#1 flashflint

flashflint

• Members
  • 607 posts

Posted 07 August 2005 - 09:25 AM

This info is from a toy store in my area. Sometime next year thay are realeasing the vortex series. He dident know any specifics about designs and such. Also I dident get any pics so dont ask.

#2 NerfLad78

NerfLad78

• Members
  • 263 posts

Posted 07 August 2005 - 09:49 AM

Um, hello? You didn't supply much information. I'm not asking for pics, but I AM asking what store, and who told you.

#3 duce

duce

• Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 07 August 2005 - 10:18 AM

What store was this. I live in your area so I may go check to try and find out more. This would definately be cool if i did happen.
"Thats so good it makes me want to kick my mom in the face." -Halfling

#4 MFRnync

MFRnync

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 07 August 2005 - 10:26 AM

Some guy who worked at a toy store new when a company was planning to re release a series of toys? Im not doubting that someone may have told you this just the legitamacy of your source.
carpe scrotum- grab life by the balls, sustaining member of the always outnumbered but never outgunned toy gun modifiers guild.

#5 fastkill

fastkill

• Banned
  • 86 posts

Posted 07 August 2005 - 11:03 AM

Well everyone dont go running to the same store because then he probally wont tell anyone. But you could just send one person to make sure hes not lieing
New Breed

#6 Uncle Hammer

Uncle Hammer

• Members
  • 750 posts

Posted 07 August 2005 - 12:48 PM

I'm sorry but I think we would know something about this, espcecially since the vortex people were bought out some time ago by hasbro. I don't see them coming back and rereleasing their guns. Sounds like some bullshit to me.
Don't mess with Texas cuz its bigger than France, bitch..
QUOTE (Talio)
Catagory 5 hurricanes are the mighty dick of God.  You don't mess with that!  You don't mess with Gods dick!

#7 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 07 August 2005 - 06:20 PM

Considering the community's present relations with the Nerf Team at Hasbro, I would expect to hear information regarding the Nerf line from them. Therefore, unless chiefthe backs this up, I really don't believe you at all. Being a worker in retail before, I can tell you that some workers like screwing with customers for fun.
Shindig of the Lawn Chair Mafia

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

#8 chris

chris

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 07 August 2005 - 09:50 PM

Vortex = soft LoL.

#9 MFRnync

MFRnync

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 08 August 2005 - 06:59 AM

I dont think its right to jump on the kid, he very well may have been told this. I think it is far more likley that te salesman who he spoke to is full of shit then that he is flat out lieing.
carpe scrotum- grab life by the balls, sustaining member of the always outnumbered but never outgunned toy gun modifiers guild.

#10 flashflint

flashflint

• Members
  • 607 posts

Posted 08 August 2005 - 01:00 PM

The store is actualy in NJ by my relataves (sorry duce). The owner of the store told me.
And it is owned and operated by him and his family. Also I forgot but he said that the rings were going to be a different desgn.

#11 MFRnync

MFRnync

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 08 August 2005 - 03:17 PM

Heres the thing, you really ought to ask what the source of his claims is. He probably wants your buisness more than anything else, how did the subject come up?

#12 MFRnync

MFRnync

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 08 August 2005 - 03:24 PM

Heres the thing, you really ought to ask what the source of his claims is. He probably wants your buisness more than anything else, how did the subject come up?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users