Photo

Any Mmorpg Players?

32 replies to this topic

#1 wick817

wick817

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 28 July 2005 - 06:08 PM

I was wondering if theres any people who play them. Also i was looking for some reveiws for some of them.
This is funny
My freind: You cant hit from there
Me:Yes i can... BANG(from my singled AT2K)
My friend:OOOWWWWW My arm.

#2 TED

TED

In Brightest Prawn, in Darkest Shrimp...

• Administrators
  • 1,339 posts

Posted 28 July 2005 - 07:26 PM

I play World of Warcraft. In my opinon it's the best mmorpg out there. But, there is a $15 fee at the end of every month.

Edited by Dark Shrimp, 28 July 2005 - 07:27 PM.

Star Wars can go fuck itself.

#3 wick817

wick817

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 28 July 2005 - 08:52 PM

I agree it is one of the best. I have also heard some good things about guild wars.
have u ever played it or know some one who has? If u have please respond.
This is funny

#4 THIRST

THIRST

• Members
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 28 July 2005 - 09:57 PM

Knight Online is superior.

KO~KA

THIRST
ko

#5 wick817

wick817

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 29 July 2005 - 08:38 AM

Is that one free to download and play? And how are the graphics?
This is funny

#6 Crankymonky

Crankymonky

It's The Dean!

• Members
  • 687 posts

Posted 29 July 2005 - 09:04 AM

http://www.knight-online.com.my/

Free to download. The graphics are decent. May I suggest the filefront (if it is still hosted there) or the Bittorent download, the e-games server blows.

Server: Odin (Doesn't matter 1 or 2)
Karus
crankymonky=level 51 Archer
crankymonky2=level 35 mage
crankymonky3=level 11 priest

Ya, I play as the archer.
If you end up playing, Thirst and I would be glad to level you up a bit. And the point of the game is for the player vs player, clan wars, and nation wars. But, a slightly high level and good equipment is recommended. It's pretty time consuming, and addicting.

Ya, if you want us to level you, you have to be Karus and play on any Odin server.
Crankymonky
Tyranny Response Team

#7 wick817

wick817

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 29 July 2005 - 09:16 AM

I see that it should be fun. I am downloading it right now. If u have some info that a noob would need please tell me.
This is funny

#8 THIRST

THIRST

• Members
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 29 July 2005 - 10:35 AM

Yes, it's the best game evar!

I'm a level 52 Assassin/archer/scout.

THIRST
ko

#9 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 29 July 2005 - 11:06 AM

I can't believe people still do this stuff. Did we not learn our lessons from Everquest and Ultima? Seriously, if I had a fraction of the time back that I wasted on those damn games, I'd have graduated early. Besides, they're all so boring.

Talio.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#10 JSkater

JSkater

• Members
  • 344 posts

Posted 29 July 2005 - 01:26 PM

I agree with Talio. Everyone at the LANs I go to switched from playing FPS's to playing Guild Wars. Fucking Guild Wars. Looks like I'm not going to my local LAN parties anymore. :P
QUOTE(Arcanis)
When I insert a dick, nothing happens.

Why dont you have anything to drink!?
Choose one, making you better feeling!

#11 NerfLad78

NerfLad78

• Members
  • 263 posts

Posted 29 July 2005 - 01:41 PM

The only MMORPG I'll ever play is a Nerf one. If anyone wants to start one, go ahead. I'll support you fully (or maybe help you create it).

Edited by NerfLad78, 29 July 2005 - 01:42 PM.

#12 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 29 July 2005 - 01:56 PM

I quit MMORPGs in 1993 when the addiction contributed to my dropping out of college.
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#13 NinjZ

NinjZ

• Members
  • 1,005 posts

Posted 29 July 2005 - 02:05 PM

Talio, MMOs have come a long way since then. The new ones are far from boring. Guildwars is too cookie cutter for my tastes, plus the classes are lame, no real selection. WoW has the most to offer of any current MMOs.

#14 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 29 July 2005 - 02:08 PM

I quit MMORPGs in 1993 when the addiction contributed to my dropping out of college.

I heard they were like a drug.

The only computer game I play is good old StarCraft BW. It has never failed me, ever. I never got into GuildWars, Diablo, World of Warcraft, Everquest, or anything like that.

Seemed like a waste of time.
Xx_Black-Wrath_xX of The Canadian Foam Militia

Not in the game anymore, but it was great while it lasted. Thanks for the great years of fun, NH!
--
Resident "Spawn of Talio"

#15 doomforu

doomforu

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 29 July 2005 - 02:44 PM

Since I am a Mac user WOW is the only game I can play on my computer. I havent bought WOW yet and I dont think I will because it is so addicting. My friend once played WOW for like three hours and it was a really nice day out.
May doom great you with a whole hearty smile and milk and cookies.
(I love cookies) (But not sugar cookies)

world domination (oh that was my 5th grade self in a straight jacket saying that)

#16 Ronster

Ronster

• Members
  • 528 posts

Posted 29 July 2005 - 02:59 PM

I used to play Everquest but after a while I couldnt afford it...
I sometimes play Guild Wars now. Its alright...
I have like a level 7 or 8 Ranger Elementalist.
-I Nerf, there for I am.

QUOTE(baghead @ Oct 25 2006, 09:55 AM) View Post
Ronster reminded me that I should have warned you all Prepare your Bladder for Imminent Release!!!!

#17 NerfLad78

NerfLad78

• Members
  • 263 posts

Posted 29 July 2005 - 04:37 PM

I mostly play First Person Shooters like Delta Force 2. Old but still good and a lotta people play it.

Damn, that sucks dude.

#18 murakumo32

murakumo32

• Members
  • 419 posts

Posted 29 July 2005 - 04:52 PM

The only MMORPG I'll ever play is a Nerf one. If anyone wants to start one, go ahead. I'll support you fully (or maybe help you create it).

Give me some ideas and I'll talk with some friends.
Nerfing, now fortified with vitamin C!
-or-
100% Nerf, for 100% pwnage.

Nerf is a neutral weapons dealer. Anyone coughing up the dough can get armed.

and they're made of Foam... which makes them very Nerfy...

#19 NerfLad78

NerfLad78

• Members
  • 263 posts

Posted 29 July 2005 - 04:57 PM

I'll PM you.

#20 leftnut

leftnut

• Members
  • 392 posts

Posted 29 July 2005 - 05:01 PM

Heh I still play diablo 2 sometimes when I'm bored.
"You are obviously a megalomaniacal insecure little boy stroking your faltering ego with your own hairy palm in order to prove your suedo-alpha male status..."
-BadAssReptileFarmer to Talio

#21 Team Slaya

Team Slaya

• Members
  • 615 posts

Posted 29 July 2005 - 06:45 PM

Everyone is claiming that guild wars is gunna storm the market because there isn't a monthly fee, but the point of the monthly fee is to improve the game. WoW is always getting new quests, raids, items, and monsters because of the steady flow of income. Thats why guild wars sucks. Same old game. Thats why Diablo is hacked up one side and down the other. Diablo owned until my disc stopped being read and I got hacked into and all my mules stripped. T'was good when I had it though.

TS

#22 andrew01

andrew01

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 29 July 2005 - 07:10 PM

I was going to buy WOW when it first came out, but after the high monthly fees and the addiction stories I had heard I decided against it. One kid that I knew at my school got expelled for skipping a month and a half of school. He stayed at home everyday playing WOW. His parents don't live with him, he only has a maid, and just stayed home every signle day. I don't think I could ever do that.
changed username from superintendent

#23 The Anarchy Department

The Anarchy Department

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 July 2005 - 08:19 PM

I heard they were like a drug.

Too true. If I could relive the horribly regrettable part of my life I threw away on RuneScape....
Your mistletoe is no match for my T.O.W. missile!
~Futurama

Suffice it to say this.- Words were exchanged, flashlights were thrown.
~Me

#24 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 30 July 2005 - 08:01 AM

Worse part about runescape is that it was a shitty game. It was poorly made with the crappiest battle system and a boring as hell story line. I can't think of one good thing about that damn game. Luckly I figured it out before I hit level 10.

WoW is going to make a mother fucker load of money. It's funny when you compare it to a drug, but really that's what I was always trying to figure out about those games. Why did I spend 5 months of my life paying to live another, crappier life? I realized when I stopped playing Everquest that there was absolutely no purpose to these games. I mean, if you like roleplaying, that's awesome, but it's not really role playing. I think inheritantly there has to be a whole story line to role play, and really there are mini stories, but nothing huge.

Really I wonder if most of the gamers out there know what role playing is. I spent almost 6 years playing D and D. I'd still love to jump in there, but it's just a tad bit too geeky these days. All the games are really fun, but I just keep thinking a lot of video gamers would really like some live board/pen and paper/card games if they just put down the controller for a while and went to hang out with thier friends. There are tons of games out there that you can play that are fun as hell and don't cost anymore then what you're paying now.

Seriously, unless you've sat around a table for a ten man game of Munchkin, laughing your ass off as you die because you got the "Duck of Doom" card or "The Man Eating Backpack", then you just don't know what gaming is. I love video games as much as the next guy and I'm not trying to be leet. You can't say you don't have time to hang out with your buddies to play real games because you're spending 20 hours + a week playing WoW.

I understand gaming, I really do, but I can do stuff that's 10 times as fun as that MMORPG for alot less money and have twice as much fun. Don't get me wrong, if you like playing WoW, by all means, continue. Just know that it is in fact a waste of time and there are other things to life.

In the mean time, fuck those WoW bastards, they're going to be so rich in a year.

Talio.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#25 LastManAlive

LastManAlive

• Members
  • 686 posts

Posted 30 July 2005 - 09:49 AM

That's why I stick to first person shooters. I would rather shoot people all day online than spend money just to not get on everyday to live a second life. WoW is not that great. It takes time andm oney, both of which I don't have all the time. I wil lstick to CS and HL2.
He came, He saw, and he conquered... But where did everyone go?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users