Gnomefest4

50 replies to this topic

#1 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 28 July 2005 - 02:27 PM

I'd like to have it Sunday the 14th. I know we usually make it two weeks after apoc, but there are some people in the LGLF who will not be named that wouldn't be able to make it because they're scheduled to slip in the tub the weekend of the 21st. Who can/can't make it that weekend? I'd especially like to hear from the horsemen since I've been hearing so much about how Tom's River is inexcusably far away from Tinton Falls.

Edit: Date has been changed to the 28th.

Edited by Langley, 08 August 2005 - 11:42 AM.

You can poop in my toilet anytime champ.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

#2 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 28 July 2005 - 04:45 PM

Count me out if it's the 14th. I'll be in Baltimore that weekend celebrating my bday. Won't be home till later that day, but if I'm on my way home some decent time, maybe I'll swing by. As for nerfing, count me out.
I hate you.

#3 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 30 July 2005 - 04:02 PM

Okay, now that Fred and Hersh have talked it out we're moving the date to Sunday, the 28th of august.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

#4 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 30 July 2005 - 04:23 PM

Hot damn, I'm off that weekend. Where are we drinking?

Talio.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#5 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 30 July 2005 - 04:46 PM

Casa de Konrad?

2016 Nerf War Schedule

#6 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 30 July 2005 - 05:00 PM

Can we? Can we drink mead out of putter mugs, feast on large turkey legs served by women bustier than Hersh with plunging neck lines?! Seriously, I'm not calling him Konrad. I may however call you Gonad, King of Pink Frills though. Fred will be Lemiwinks. Hersh, you're Carlatta the gypsy girl and I'm Katagarth The Meaty.

This is going to be awesome. Question is though, who do we get to chase around the park this year? First it was the entire other team and an assload of failed Nixonian ambush missions. Then it was the Philly kids Monty Python tactics (RUN AWAY!).

I know you guys have been nerfing alot there, what are we thinking for rounds? We should mix it up.

Talio.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#7 leftnut

leftnut

• Members
  • 392 posts

Posted 30 July 2005 - 07:35 PM

Great.... the day after Anthony leaves for college, I may not be making this one.
"You are obviously a megalomaniacal insecure little boy stroking your faltering ego with your own hairy palm in order to prove your suedo-alpha male status..."
-BadAssReptileFarmer to Talio

#8 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 30 July 2005 - 10:05 PM

Great.... the day after Anthony leaves for college, I may not be making this one.

I can't win. I hadn't realized he'd be leaving that early. Well, we may be able to work something out so you can come down that weekend. I was really hoping to get everyone together for this one though.

Still no word from the LCM or Horsemen. LGLF estimated headcount at a record setting 10.

2016 Nerf War Schedule

#9 Seth

Seth

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 30 July 2005 - 10:09 PM

Count goodtwin and I out....not feeling a war some some of the people...personal feelings. Be sides too much nerf can over load your brain.

#10 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 30 July 2005 - 11:06 PM

With all the LCM resignations it looks like we may only have a couple other people beyond the LGLF showing up.

To answer Talio's question, we've been in the obstacle course alot lately, if we don't get more than 12 people total we can have a few battles in there. Tieing flagging tape to the cables seems to keep people from tripping, and we've got a new CTF variant that works really well in there. There's also the usual pistol rounds on the basketball court, and to mix things up there's bunker hill, guiness hill, the valley in between, and if there's not much rain, the flat area up by the library could work pretty well.

2016 Nerf War Schedule

#11 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 31 July 2005 - 12:33 AM

Hmm...personal feelings, whatever the fuck could he be talking about? I have a personal feeling, but that's private.

See, who exactly has tripped on the wires in the obstacle course. Joe took a huge tumble, but he was using them as a mother fucking trampoline. It's not like they're camo'd or anything. They're big ass 1/4 inch steel cables about knee high. If you trip over that, you deserve whatever happens to you. Although now that I say that, garanteed I'm going to trip over it and kill myself. At least I'll go down swinging.

As far as the LCM guys, we're not going to start a flame war out here, but it's time to move on with our lives. Grow some leather on that skin boys. For now though, if you want to bitch and blow up at me, feel free to PM me, untill then, keep the faith.

Talio.

#12 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 31 July 2005 - 02:26 AM

To be honest I can't commit to any date for the horsement at this time. We've been planning on holding another war in august sometime at deal, and until I figure out when that is going to be I can't give you anything concrete.

VACC

#13 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 31 July 2005 - 08:23 AM

Talio, at my war last weekend, i totally FUCKING ATE IT over those cables. I was chasing after Tyler and it felt like I had my legs cut off half way up my shins. I twisted my ankle, had a HUGE dent in my right shin where i it the wire, and fell so hard I'm suprised you didn't feel the aftershock. Ask Phil, or Tyler, or anyone else that was there, it was awful.

Awful-ly hilarious! Seriously, I would have died laughing if I could have seen it from an other perspective.

Best Picture of it after the fact
I hate you.

#14 Seth

Seth

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 31 July 2005 - 09:17 AM

Aight you will have to excuse me here. But fuck my brother and his personal feelings.... thats what he gets for posting under my name. I will try to attend as much as possible... I have to change the date to get off for work but i think i can still manage. But count me in for now.

Edited by Seth, 31 July 2005 - 09:17 AM.

#15 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 31 July 2005 - 01:45 PM

That's what I'm fuckin' talkin' about
I hate you.

#16 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 31 July 2005 - 11:03 PM

I am still unsure what my college departure date is at this current time. I'll have to update you in the next week or so. I'll talk to some LCM guys when I get the chance.
Shindig of the Lawn Chair Mafia

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

#17 Kuhlschrank

Kuhlschrank

• Members
  • 452 posts

Posted 31 July 2005 - 11:28 PM

I'm not sure on whether I can make it or not.
I'll have to see if they need me at work on that Sunday.
Will post soon with a definate yay/nay
+Kuhlschrank+ of the ~Lawnchair Mafia~

#18 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 01 August 2005 - 04:28 PM

Talio, at my war last weekend, i totally FUCKING ATE IT over those cables. I was chasing after Tyler and it felt like I had my legs cut off half way up my shins. I twisted my ankle, had a HUGE dent in my right shin where i it the wire, and fell so hard I'm suprised you didn't feel the aftershock. Ask Phil, or Tyler, or anyone else that was there, it was awful.

Awful-ly hilarious! Seriously, I would have died laughing if I could have seen it from an other perspective.

I'm not gonna say I told you so............. but who told you so last year?!

VACC

#19 rylundo

rylundo

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 01 August 2005 - 06:09 PM

You guys are all on the east coast right? Where?
I am hungry enough to eat a cow.....no not really just a full sized baby.

quote from chessler
Rylundo, you get the cookie anyway.

Thats right bitchs I got a cookie.

#20 leftnut

leftnut

• Members
  • 392 posts

Posted 01 August 2005 - 07:56 PM

The war is in NJ though some of us span across the north east. I for one am in NY.
"You are obviously a megalomaniacal insecure little boy stroking your faltering ego with your own hairy palm in order to prove your suedo-alpha male status..."
-BadAssReptileFarmer to Talio

#21 Kuhlschrank

Kuhlschrank

• Members
  • 452 posts

Posted 07 August 2005 - 06:32 PM

I just checked the orientation for school, and I'm being forced to do shit that day, so I will not be in attendance for Gnomefest.
+Kuhlschrank+ of the ~Lawnchair Mafia~

#22 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 08 August 2005 - 11:43 AM

At apoc there seemed to be some confusion over the date. GnomeFEST will be held on the 28th of august.

2016 Nerf War Schedule

#23 Goodtwin

Goodtwin

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 08 August 2005 - 05:49 PM

Thank you Phil...Master of the " whos your daddys shirt". We both still will be their.

#24 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 09 August 2005 - 08:48 PM

For the record, I will not be attening this war on account that I will be 500 miles away without a car. You guys can take pleasure in the fact that you are Nerfing while I'm ascending my first mountain of homework.
Shindig of the Lawn Chair Mafia

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

#25 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 15 August 2005 - 12:46 AM

I'd like to make a list of all the non-LGLF currently attending gnomeFEST.

I'd like to know if anyone is interested in trying out Juggernaught around Guiness Hill. Starting points would the be parking lot, the basketball court, and the two ends of the main trail that passes by the hill. The crown would sit atop the fence post on guiness.

Lastly, I want to reassure everyone who hasn't been to Tindall Park recently that flagging tape tied to the steel cables completely eliminates the problem with tripping and shin injuries.

2016 Nerf War Schedule

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users