Photo

Annyone In Ct?!?!?!?!

6 replies to this topic

#1 littlecotner

littlecotner

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 July 2005 - 03:59 AM

I am looking for clans... (Or people), To join me and my friends in a nerf war. We dont know the exact date but hopefully it will be before the summers over. So people ..GIVE ME DATES!!!!!... I allways hear other states but CT. Any questions just post them right here! If i get any more info for the location ill post it here! and bring lots of nerf weapons and ammo... you know how some people "forget" their stuff. well gotta go peace!

#2 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 26 July 2005 - 07:52 AM

Read the COC! Live by it.

The only reason you would need that much punctuation is if you said 7 more sentences and you can't do that in the topic. Stay healthy.

Talio.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#3 leftnut

leftnut

• Members
  • 392 posts

Posted 26 July 2005 - 08:43 AM

I live in NY and depending on where it would be I may be able to show up depending on if this will actually happen. There are some guys from CT and we were trying to plan a war with them but last minute they all dropped out of the war. Try going on NHQ and seeing how many people you can find there, thats where most of them were.
"You are obviously a megalomaniacal insecure little boy stroking your faltering ego with your own hairy palm in order to prove your suedo-alpha male status..."
-BadAssReptileFarmer to Talio

#4 ET87

ET87

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 26 July 2005 - 10:20 AM

Ha, you so just got chewed out by Talio. Well anyways, I live about 5 minutes from littlecotner, so I don't really know why I'm posting at all. We definatly want to have a war before the summers end though, there are a few parks around here that we might be able to use.

#5 leftnut

leftnut

• Members
  • 392 posts

Posted 26 July 2005 - 07:06 PM

Ok so give me a town or city and I will tell you how availible I would be. I'm not sure until I can figure out how far it would be.
"You are obviously a megalomaniacal insecure little boy stroking your faltering ego with your own hairy palm in order to prove your suedo-alpha male status..."

#6 ET87

ET87

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 26 July 2005 - 10:05 PM

We both live in Waterbury Ct

#7 leftnut

leftnut

• Members
  • 392 posts

Posted 27 July 2005 - 09:04 AM

It is only an hour away so I could probably pull it off. I will just have to find some where my mom could possibly spend the day unless me and my brother drive to this one again but I'm not sure.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users