Street Zone?

DTG question

5 replies to this topic

#1 NerfLad78

NerfLad78

• Members
  • 263 posts

Posted 29 July 2005 - 01:00 PM

I was on the Nerf official website, and I noticed that if you click on the Action Blasters section, the Dart Tag Guhns aren't listed there. However, if you click on the Street Zone section (mainly where Nerf's Footballs and Basketballs are listed), the set is listed there instead. Why would Hasbro put the set there, Instead of on the Action Blasters page?

#2 Sinfil

Sinfil

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 29 July 2005 - 02:34 PM

Let me offer my profound, and, in accordance with recent laws, educational insight.

*Ahem*

STREET ZONE style

Like OMFG!!!? I thought these were nerf guns...

A special instructional booklet provides 15 exciting Dart Tag game variations, so score yourself some excitement. . . it’s the NERF way to play tag!

This complete two-person system has everything you need for an awesome game of tag

I think. I think. I think that they're trying to market the Dart Tag set as an outdoor game all by itself. Like, a different veiw on tag. LIKE LOL, we couldn't do that before with all of your nerf guns that you've been spewing out since the mid 1990's? I dunno. I just think its a marketing ploy. A little kid's parents will be like, "lik dood, therz this new thnig from nerf that lets you play tag! omg. omg. omg. Lets buy it." ANd they buy it, but they were looking in the Street Zone section....I dunno. But as I said, its marketings fault.

~Sinfil
Rifleman and 1337 modder of the Celtic Wolf Clan.

Myspace

~r4z0rBl4d35~

#3 LastManAlive

LastManAlive

• Members
  • 686 posts

Posted 29 July 2005 - 04:11 PM

Nice post Eli. I watch you!!!!!!!!! Wink Wink. :nugget:
He came, He saw, and he conquered... But where did everyone go?

#4 NerfLad78

NerfLad78

• Members
  • 263 posts

Posted 29 July 2005 - 04:45 PM

"lik dood, therz this new thnig from nerf that lets you play tag! omg. omg. omg. Lets buy it."

That's 11 spelling or grammer mistakes in 2 sentences.

How old are you? Why aren't you banned?

#5 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 29 July 2005 - 04:49 PM

"lik dood, therz this new thnig from nerf that lets you play tag! omg. omg. omg. Lets buy it."

I think he tried to make fun of the other guy with an exaggerated post, and only ended up making an ass of himself.

The shame is punishment enough.
Xx_Black-Wrath_xX of The Canadian Foam Militia

Not in the game anymore, but it was great while it lasted. Thanks for the great years of fun, NH!
--
Resident "Spawn of Talio"

#6 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 29 July 2005 - 04:51 PM

I think he tried to make fun of the other guy with an exaggerated post, and only ended up making an ass of himself.

The shame is punishment enough.

I think this is too many nested quotes.

I also think this thread has gone on long enough.

Let the debate over the Street Zone categorization continue on a different nerf site please.
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users