Minnesota Nerfout

Let's finalize this bitch.

5 replies to this topic

#1 LordoftheRing434

LordoftheRing434

• Members
  • 565 posts

Posted 19 July 2005 - 02:06 PM

Alright, it's time. It's time to plan this war once and for all. We have enough people, now let's just make it happen. 1313 and 3nerfiteers had a spot picked out in Owatonna. Let's get a date formulated. State when you are able to attend.

My open dates:
July 20-31
August 1-3
August 8-31

Say when you'd be able to attend. I'm very anxious and I would like to get the show on the road. Also, let us know how many people could make it. I would be able to bring about 8 people. 1313 or 3nerfiteers, you'll need to refresh us on food/restroom facilities. Once that is out of the way, we'll get our date and RSVPs.
This thing should be ready to roll. Rack your calendars and start posting.

~Rings
And when he gets to Heaven, to St. Peter he will tell, "One more soldier reporting sir, I've served my time in hell."

"I bluff it. I don't throw my weight around and say I know what I'm doing." ~ Mick Jagger

#2 Jangadance

Jangadance

• Members
  • 676 posts

Posted 20 July 2005 - 12:22 AM

Again, I say whatever date you guys can all commit I can bring myself and 2-3 others with blasters at least.

Good luck with the planning.
"The 'dance goes on..."

#3 LordoftheRing434

LordoftheRing434

• Members
  • 565 posts

Posted 20 July 2005 - 01:33 PM

Ok, awesome Janga. Where did everyone go? The last time we had a topic about a war, we had a multitude of replies in a rather short amount of time. Sorry for being impatient, but summer's flying by fast, and I want to have at least one big war before school. Janga said whenever, so the dates above still stand. Let's get this narrowed down.
And when he gets to Heaven, to St. Peter he will tell, "One more soldier reporting sir, I've served my time in hell."

"I bluff it. I don't throw my weight around and say I know what I'm doing." ~ Mick Jagger

#4 1313

• Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 28 July 2005 - 08:45 PM

Well we have all talked it through and through and we want to have a war but we have found out that we will be unable to host a nerf war here in owatonna, as in we cant have a war this summer. Sorry to let you guys down, as we are dissapointed as well. Good luck to you guys on getting a war started in the metro or elsewhere. Apologies- 1313, 3nerfiteers.

#5 LordoftheRing434

LordoftheRing434

• Members
  • 565 posts

Posted 28 July 2005 - 08:51 PM

Blast! Oh well, thanks for the notification. I do have one more year before I head off to college, so maybe next summer will work. Heck, or the next, or the next. The point is IT WILL HAPPEN EVENTUALLY!! I'm just really worried that I'm not going to be able to participate in a big war. I'll have to start something once I do get to college. Well, rats...

~Rings

#6 3nerfiteers

3nerfiteers

• Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 28 July 2005 - 08:53 PM

Yeah, sorry about that rings.... :(
Quilted northerns, home of the "Crazy Arrow"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users