Just Basic Mod, How Do U Do It!

help me mod a PC/any gun

2 replies to this topic

#1 run4fun2221

run4fun2221

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 July 2005 - 07:01 AM

I see themm online saying mod this mod that, And i just don't understand. I have tried but mostly dont work! Please any help would be good. Also, when they say "rubberbands" Where do they want them? Around the black barrle, (in the PC).

Any help would be hot

run4fun2221@netscape.net

Thanks all.

#2 Starbuck

Starbuck

• Members
  • 304 posts

Posted 15 July 2005 - 10:11 AM

I will PM this poor man and help him.
Starbuck, The Noid,
Artemis Arms Armory

#3 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 15 July 2005 - 10:15 AM

PC is a poor choice for a mod. Honestly, I've seen little advantage to it. The most you can really do is get it to shoot homemade darts and give it a slight edge on power. Other then that, you're not going to see a power house out of it.

For the most part, we all do our own mods. It's best just to open one up and start tinkering with it. I like to read other sucessful mods for inspiration, but I've never followed an online mod when working on my guns. I've always looked at the blaster and just tested different things until I get a shot that I like.

I know that's not the answer you want to hear, but if you've messed with your PC and still aren't seeing performance it's probably not you, it's the gun.

Talio.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users