Just popped in to say hello

No replies to this topic

#1 Fuse

Fuse

• Members
  • 343 posts

Posted 14 July 2005 - 06:42 PM

Hey everyone, remember me?

I got my wisdom teeth out monday, so I've been spending all week surfing the net, figured I'd stop in and see what's up with my old sport.

How is everyone? Still doing Armageddon and all that jazz? Any hot new mods that the young bucks have thought up?

Sorry, I'm being weird. Painkillers and what not.

I haven't touched a nerf gun all summer. It's shocking, considering how much modding I did this winter, but none of my friends really are into it anymore, and I've found something else to consume my time/money.

Freestyle Watercross. Yeah, I got that SuperJet I was talking about before I left, and it's everything I hoped. I can do a few tricks, like bulldogs, fountains, 180s, tailstands, and subs. My new online haunt is PWCToday.

There was an event thrown together by the riders recently, big ride at my local lake. It was rad. See the video here.

Anyways, I was just saying hello. Hope all is well in the nerf world. One of these days I'm going ot become interested in a sport that isn't gasping for breath. And hey, if any of you are riding in GA, let me know. Maybe we can work out a game of nerf on skis. :mellow:
Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users