Photo

Help On The At2k

4 replies to this topic

#1 whatiam

whatiam

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 06 July 2005 - 01:47 PM

Does anyone remember how to do the at2k coupler mod. I forgot and Im having a really big nerf out soon. Please help me.

#2 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 06 July 2005 - 02:30 PM

Nearly a third of the posts in this (Modifications) section are about the at2k. There is more information on these forums about modding that gun than anyone could possibly need.
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#3 AirApache

AirApache

• Members
  • 743 posts

Posted 08 July 2005 - 03:45 PM

I'm sorry, but I just don't understand why you could possibly need help on this. It's about as easy as putting two legos together.

Just look at the gun and it screams at you how to do it. Knock off some of the plastic placeholders on the inner sides of the gun towards the front, take away the white thing at the front of the tank, epoxy on a coupler and hot glue it to the casing, and there you go. Then throw on a 12" barrel and you have a pistol of doom.
Indiana '11

#4 Osiris

Osiris

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 09 July 2005 - 06:45 PM

Well, its not very difficult. Its like single barreling an AT2k you just nest a piece of 1" cpvc and glue on a coupler. Oh and don't forget to dremel the case of the gun a bit so that the coupler fits. Put on a shitload of hot glue to hold the coupler down well and for extra support if you want. Are you new to nerf or something?

Edited by Osiris, 09 July 2005 - 06:48 PM.

#5 flamebo388

flamebo388

• Members
  • 277 posts

Posted 10 July 2005 - 02:22 AM

Do you mean ninjz's clip mod with the couplers and what not? If not check nerf world's single barrel mod.
And as everyone knows, money makes the world go round. It's also the root of all evil, therefore the world going round is evil, and we should stop the rotation of the planet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users