Wikipedia Nerf Section

Supersoaker guys have theirs covered

3 replies to this topic

#1 Viper

Viper

• Members
  • 611 posts

Posted 01 July 2005 - 01:19 AM

What we need to establish as a community is a Wikipedia.org section for nerf that explains the entire history and is full of pictures, articles, links etc. that explain it thoroughly.

I was thinking of having everyone submit artilces on this board at their basic strengths, i.e boltsniper writing about homemades, Baghead,cxwq on various mods etc..

#2 NerfLad78

NerfLad78

• Members
  • 263 posts

Posted 01 July 2005 - 05:16 PM

Do you have an editor?

Good idea by the way.

The only thing is: Who would read it?

It would have to randomly pop up and someone be interested in it for it to get any hits.

I dunno. So, I guess, sorta good idea.

#3 euphemism

euphemism

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 01 July 2005 - 06:12 PM

haha, I wrote a good chunk of that article, all of the text after "Now Nerf 'modifications' exist, improving the design of the stock gun."

Also, nerflad, you don't need an editor, that's the beauty of it

EDIT: To avoid any confusion after later editing I wrote up to and including the stefan instructions

Edited by euphemism, 01 July 2005 - 06:14 PM.

#4 Tornqvistism

Tornqvistism

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 July 2005 - 08:09 PM

If you want to write information on Nerf, I'd suggest you contact The Infinite Shindig. If you have read some of his extensive writing in the "Articles" section in the Nerf Haven Forums I think you'd agree with me. He seems to have a thorough grasp of what Nerf is and why so many people like us put so much time, effort, and money into this addicting game.
It's deep and rich like silt on a riverbed and just as neverending. The currents mouth below me opens up around me. Suggests and beckons all while swallowing. It surrounds and drowns and washes me away. - TOOL UNDERTOW

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users