22 replies to this topic

#1 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts
  • State:New Jersey

Posted 30 June 2005 - 06:49 PM

Let's get to the gettin'. I want to know exactly what we are doing this summer cause I plan on hosting one or two myself, including one if posible in CT, for the good guys up there (Lego, contact me on that).

This is my personal schedule and comments so far. Things will be solidified as soon as they can be.

Here's what weekends we have to work with:

Sat July 16 - OMC personally unavailable (wedding)
Sun July 17 - OMC personally unavailable (hang over from previous wedding)

Sat July 23 - Unless the Horseman or someone else has plans, I want to host a war here. I prefer Tindall, so this is where it will be. More info here.
Sun July 24 -

Sat July 30 - See previous week
Sun July 31 -

Sat August 6 -
Sun August 7 - APOC 2k5 This is our 4th annual installment of one of the largest wars on the east coast. All are invited to attend, see APOC 2k5 thread to keep up to date on the latest news.

Sat August 13 - This would be a good weekend for a DCNO, my birthday is the 12th and it gives me another excuse to stay with my gf in baltimore for a few days
Sun August 14 -

Sat August 20 -
Sun August 21 -GNOMEFEST Again, tradition puts this war after Apoc, and I feel a one week buffer is adequate between major war weekends.

Sat August 27 - Either this weekend or next weekend would be a good farewell to the summer season war. Many of you younger guys have school and shit be this weekend, so whoever's around let me know.
Sun August 28 -

Sat Sept 3 - (if applicable) See previous week
Sun Sept 4 - (if applicable)

With that, let's get the ball rollin'

Edited by One Man Clan, 12 July 2005 - 08:51 PM.

I hate you.

#2 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 30 June 2005 - 07:00 PM

Sat August 6 -
Sun August 7 - APOC Tradition puts this on the first sunday in August but have we decided yet?

Sunday, August 7th is the date that I pushing we have Apoc on. You can reply to dates related to that war in its appropriate topic.

If some of the off weekends fail to produce a war, I'd be willing to have an LCM only war for the sake of old times.

I hope the DC guys take note of this topic, and put themselves on this schedule. I think both they and I can agree I am long past due attending one of those wars.

The big question here is the placement of another war at Deal and Gnomefest. I honestly don't care which way they are ordered, I would only prefer being home for at least one of the two. I leave for Bumblefuck, Virginia on August 14th.
Shindig of the Lawn Chair Mafia

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

#3 Devious

Devious

• Members
  • 169 posts
  • State:Ohio

Posted 30 June 2005 - 08:10 PM

sometime in early august will be my war, retribution, if it turns out well i may host others here

#4 Crankymonky

Crankymonky

It's The Dean!

• Members
  • 687 posts

Posted 30 June 2005 - 09:06 PM

Checks schedule because it makes TIS happy.

*Writes note for war on back of hand.

I'm not working weekends over the summer, Dave is, but I don't think it would be too hard to get out of work at a grocery store with advance notice.

Transportation is an issue. Any Greyhound bus stops near the wars?
Actually, I might be able to borrow car (or maybe my parents would let me if they came)

Dean
Tyranny Response Team

#5 Famine

Famine

• Members
  • 545 posts

Posted 30 June 2005 - 09:47 PM

Ok, I'm chiming in now just to lock in July 30th for a smaller scale war. I don't want to call this an Invitational (because it's not) but I don't want to over hype it either. It'll be a small, casual war hosted by the Horsemen on a new field (not Deal). No clan-based wars, the theme is going to be more about solid skill building. We'll probably do most of the planning through word of mouth and IM's just to keep things intimate. If you're interested, drop me a line or something and we'll get you in the loop.
~Famine
of Mag-7
East Coast Nerf 2005: Step It Up.
East Coast Nerf 2006: That's more like it.
East Coast Nerf 2007: I'm not driving to Massachusetts again.
East Coast Nerf 2008: Day of Regret.
East Coast Nerf 2009: Quid pro quo, douchebags!

#6 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 02 July 2005 - 10:23 PM

*bump*

Hate doing this, but I wanna get going on these wars as soon as possible.
I hate you.

#7 Crankymonky

Crankymonky

It's The Dean!

• Members
  • 687 posts

Posted 02 July 2005 - 10:29 PM

I have to check the dates I'm going to Cali. So, that means I need to make those plans.

Hmm, maybe I could make 'gedon.

Will have a somewhat tentative date for a DCNO sometime soon if it works for everyone. Or at least I'll have dates that I can show.

Crank'
Tyranny Response Team

#8 leftnut

leftnut

• Members
  • 392 posts

Posted 04 July 2005 - 12:32 PM

OMC if we can get a CT war goin I'm game what ever the date be I will take off for it.
"You are obviously a megalomaniacal insecure little boy stroking your faltering ego with your own hairy palm in order to prove your suedo-alpha male status..."
-BadAssReptileFarmer to Talio

#9 Goodtwin

Goodtwin

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 07 July 2005 - 09:02 AM

Yo lets get something small for this weekend. Don't care which day but lets just get it going.

#10 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 07 July 2005 - 08:59 PM

I'd be game for anything on sunday. Anyone else?

Small war at the creek?
I hate you.

#11 Osiris

Osiris

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 07 July 2005 - 09:15 PM

Hey I can nerf on any weekend. Im not busy on weekends. I think you remember me OMC. I remmber you we nerfed on that last DCNO war with cranky monky. Your girlfriend was there too I think. Where is it going to be? I hope its not too far from where I live.

#12 Crankymonky

Crankymonky

It's The Dean!

• Members
  • 687 posts

Posted 07 July 2005 - 09:19 PM

Akira, The Creek is in Jersey. Or, at least I think that's what I think OMC's is referring to... Right, Jersey?

Edited by crankymonky, 07 July 2005 - 09:19 PM.

Tyranny Response Team

#13 Osiris

Osiris

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 07 July 2005 - 09:25 PM

Damn it... I don't think I can come then. How long would it take to get to that "creek" in Jersey? Oh my bad you said CT... Yeah probably can't come.

Edited by Osiris, 07 July 2005 - 09:27 PM.

#14 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 07 July 2005 - 09:48 PM

Yea its a couple hours from you guys, but plan the next DCNO for christs sake already
I hate you.

#15 Osiris

Osiris

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 08 July 2005 - 06:26 AM

Yeah PLEASE someone host and organize the next DCNO. I havn't nerfed since the last DCNO war.

#16 THIRST

THIRST

• Members
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 08 July 2005 - 08:10 PM

Cha, it's dean's turn. Between swimming and Bagging peoples groceris i'm just not in the mood to plan it. Dean...Commence planination.

I'll be able to get a day off work, I think, but I'm off wednesdays

edit-(nevermind, my schedule changes, but it wil be no problem to take a day off on the weekend)

THIRST

Edited by THIRST, 09 July 2005 - 08:45 PM.

ko

#17 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 08 July 2005 - 08:34 PM

weekends only for me
I hate you.

#18 Osiris

Osiris

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 09 July 2005 - 09:39 AM

Yup, same here weekends ONLY. Im only available until August. After August Im going on a trip to France.

Edited by Osiris, 09 July 2005 - 09:40 AM.

#19 Sinfil

Sinfil

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 09 July 2005 - 10:52 AM

I'm hosting a pretty medium-sized war (12 people) down at my place on the 17th (July). However, some of my invites are dropping out. I will probably have two spots open. It'll be from 2-7. Anyone who's interested, PM me.

~Sinfil
Rifleman and 1337 modder of the Celtic Wolf Clan.

Myspace

~r4z0rBl4d35~

#20 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 12 July 2005 - 04:58 PM

Horsemen - What's up with the 30th. I got the day off, lets get something going, even if it's small. (I know Chris and I would perfer it that way)
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#21 NinjZ

NinjZ

• Members
  • 1,005 posts

Posted 12 July 2005 - 05:06 PM

I can probably be available for gnomefest as per Talio's command. Depends if I have a job by then which I can get days off.

#22 sniperdude

sniperdude

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 12 July 2005 - 05:45 PM

Where are all these going to be? only on weekends for me...i got summer school :o
----If my toes were made of brocolli i would rule the world----

#23 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,994 posts

Posted 28 July 2005 - 01:55 PM

I'm going to have to go with hersh's suggestion of the 21st for GnomeFEST unless there are any objections.

Edit: Sorry, make the the 14th.

Edited by Langley, 28 July 2005 - 02:21 PM.

You can poop in my toilet anytime champ.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users