Photo

Repair

7 replies to this topic

#1 Shwifty

Shwifty

• Banned
  • 109 posts

Posted 30 June 2005 - 04:03 PM

I really screwed up on my lock-n-load when i was modding it.
It was the first one i tried. I used all the wronge materials and all the wronge sizes.Basically all but the plunger and the trigger mechanism are destroyed. It would be great if anyone knew any easy to find guns that I could switch pieces with. I will put a picture up later but its not for the faint of heart. PS i did it a long time ago.
*Well isn't that SHWIFTY?*
Am I now concidered infamous?

#2 Team Slaya

Team Slaya

• Members
  • 615 posts

Posted 30 June 2005 - 04:29 PM

Wait. How did you destroy the springs and plunger tube too? Or was it the entire plunger mechanism? What did you do, sit on them? Drill through them? Damn, you've got some serious screwing up skillz, I should send you to the white house to show them how it's done.

Anyway, flames aside, we need a bit more information. What happened to the plunger shaft/catch spring/main spring? Is that all there, or in one piece?

Plus, if you are looking to switch internals with another gun, why bother? Just use that other gun that you are gunna switch with. I guarantee it'll look better. And don't be too hard on yourself, I've screwed up many guns trying to mod them, it'll get you better at it.

Good luck, you'll need it. :ph34r:

TS

#3 Shwifty

Shwifty

• Banned
  • 109 posts

Posted 30 June 2005 - 04:33 PM

No the plunger itself is perfect. That's about it. The rest of the guni followed the modding directions, put way to much epoxy on cut it in the wronge spot and put a piece of copper in that was to big for the darts.

#4 doomforu

doomforu

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 01 July 2005 - 12:14 PM

To get the Epoxy off use some asitone (SP?). You can buy it at ACE.
May doom great you with a whole hearty smile and milk and cookies.
(I love cookies) (But not sugar cookies)

world domination (oh that was my 5th grade self in a straight jacket saying that)

#5 Team Slaya

Team Slaya

• Members
  • 615 posts

Posted 01 July 2005 - 07:23 PM

No the plunger itself is perfect. That's about it. The rest of the guni followed the modding directions, put way to much epoxy on cut it in the wronge spot and put a piece of copper in that was to big for the darts.

Oh. I see. Well now I understand why you'd want to import some other parts in there. So the catch mechanism and trigger are dead, eh? Well you could import some stuff from a NF, I'd bet you could find someone willing to send you those parts. If not, I'd bet someone'd buy those parts off of you, those being the plunger parts (Tube, shaft, spring).

TS

#6 flashflint

flashflint

• Members
  • 607 posts

Posted 02 July 2005 - 04:01 PM

[QUOTE]I should send you to the white house to show them how it's done.

Nice TS

#7 Shwifty

Shwifty

• Banned
  • 109 posts

Posted 02 July 2005 - 06:03 PM

I fixed it but i screwed up on cutting it and everything. That kind of epoxy wasnt very stronge. Now i need to clean it and get me some brass.

Before:Posted Image
After:Posted Image

I got it to shoot. I still need to give it a barrel or else it's no good. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Edited by Shwifty, 02 July 2005 - 06:06 PM.

#8 J cobbers

J cobbers

• Members
  • 586 posts

Posted 04 July 2005 - 04:55 PM

Piece of advise for the future, make sure you match your barrel material to your darts before you buy it. Just bring a dart with you to the store and check what fits best.

Don't forget to eat your meat based vegetable substitute children.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users