Bbb Help

Insides Problem

2 replies to this topic

#1 Team Slaya

Team Slaya

• Members
  • 615 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 05:34 PM

Yeah, the title says it all. I was re-barreling my BBB, and after finishing it, I put it back together. Incorrectly, obviously. I looked at inside pics, and saw what to do, i forgot to put the plunger end on the catch mechanism. So i did that and screwed it back together. I fired it, but then was unable to push it forward to be able to cock it again. Any suggestions?

TS

#2 blink 182

blink 182

• Members
  • 421 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 05:46 PM

There are two orange square pieces that have small trigger like springs on them. Make sure these are facing the correct way and not sideways. Check all you placement of the parts and make sure everything works before you screw it in.
New Price On Freedom, Buy Into It While Supplies Last...

#3 Team Slaya

Team Slaya

• Members
  • 615 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 06:04 PM

Which way should they be facing? Left to right, or up to down.

TS

*EDIT* I'm talking about the little orange square pieces. *END EDIT*

*EDIt #2* Wow i'm stupid. He just said that it shouldn't be sideways. Nevermind! *END EDIT*

*EDIT #3* Okey, I put them in the other way, still no dice. What seems to be happening is that the plunger is moving forward, as expected, but then my handle piece doesn't want to move forward. Is there anything that I could have put in wrong that would affect the sliding of the handle piece? It's just the rod above the plunger shaft, and the shaft itself. *END EDIT*

Edited by Team_Slaya, 23 June 2005 - 08:35 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users