Photo

Stefans On Mavs

9 replies to this topic

#1 bballbananas

bballbananas

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 June 2005 - 11:33 PM

well im new here and this will be my first post, well i kinda got into nerf like 2 weeks ago and it seemed really fun well i just was reading up on some stuff here and the stefan darts looked pretty cool. I was wondering if these worked for the maverick since its the only gun i own right now. My friends and I play nerf games on our street and we lose lots of darts. Well i hope i learn a lot from this site and in fact i actually have. Thanks all!

#2 MattPaintballer

MattPaintballer

• Members
  • 369 posts

Posted 22 June 2005 - 11:41 PM

Stefans will work in a Maverick, but you will need to modify it a bit first. First you will have to do this modification, but while you're doing that one I recommend doing this one for easier and faster reloading.
"I think politicians are much more irritating than hippies."
"the56ace,
Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended because I don't like you."
-cxwq
If ignorance is bliss, our president must be ecstatic.

#3 bballbananas

bballbananas

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 11:32 AM

Thank you. I was trying to do the first mod you gave me and i am having lots of troubles. I had one main question for this, when you release everything from the barrel like the springs, claw thing(sorry i don't know what it is called) and the orange pole thing(sorry again i don't know what these are called), do u put them back in after hot gluing the edges of the barrel? Also, how does the glue help? Well if anyone can answer these question then thanks!

#4 ompa

ompa

Introductinator

• Moderators
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 12:19 PM

YOu don't put the springs, or claw things back. If you use alot of hot glue, you don't need the pole things either.

The other option is to take the pole pieces, and just rip out the pole, so you're left with a ring of some sorts. Put those back in, and use hot glue. You're less likely to have the hot glue flow around and create a hole in one of the bases of the barrels then.

~ompa

#5 bballbananas

bballbananas

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 02:13 PM

I think my mav is dead. Well i put a whole bunch of glue and put everything on without the pole thing, spring and the claw, and i put the gun back together and it wont shoot any of my dartss! I don't know what i did wrong. I hope theres a way i can fix it. Also, can someone tell me the whole reason to put the hot glue on cause i seriously have no idea what its for. Thanks

#6 ompa

ompa

Introductinator

• Moderators
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 02:16 PM

To seal it. If you could put pictures of what you did up, it'd be alot easier to help you.

~ompa

#7 baghead

baghead

Cheetos

• Members
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 03:16 PM

can someone tell me the whole reason to put the hot glue on cause i seriously have no idea what its for.  Thanks

Did You Read the page? Refrence the pics,

Now quickly hot glue around the edges of the inner barrels and stick the rear end back on and let it dry, this should give a better seal anyway. You won't need to do any drilling.

LOOK AT THIS PIC
Posted Image
that is how you are supposed to glue it.

Baghead :ph34r:

Edited by baghead, 23 June 2005 - 03:17 PM.

Don't call it a comeback, I never left.

#8 bballbananas

bballbananas

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 04:33 PM

i did that and it wouldnt shoot!

#9 ompa

ompa

Introductinator

• Moderators
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 04:45 PM

It's possible you:

a.) Didn't put enough glue.
b.) Should put back the rings left from the pole restrictors to better the seal.

~ompa

#10 flamebo388

flamebo388

• Members
  • 277 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 07:22 PM

It's also possible you put too much glue and it's blocked up.
And as everyone knows, money makes the world go round. It's also the root of all evil, therefore the world going round is evil, and we should stop the rotation of the planet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users