Meh Bitchin' Nf

It rocks

10 replies to this topic

#1 Uncle Hammer

Uncle Hammer

• Members
  • 750 posts

Posted 21 June 2005 - 05:31 PM

Ok so I wanted to integrate a sspb into my NF but I didn't quite like where people were putting the pumps, it also kinda ruined the ammo holders. So I was going for a nice clean look and wanted to put the pump in the handle and the barrel where the light came out. I wanted it to look really clean as well. I decided my best bet was to try something never attempted before and try to use vinyl on it(like you would do with a 2k). I used 1/4 od vinyl to attach the trigger/barrel/tank to the pump. It gets typical ranges about 40-50 ft or so. All I did was cut the sspb in half and I was fine. Just drill your hole out and connect the two. So overall I'm very happy with it. Here are some pics.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Don't mess with Texas cuz its bigger than France, bitch..
QUOTE (Talio)
Catagory 5 hurricanes are the mighty dick of God.  You don't mess with that!  You don't mess with Gods dick!

#2 Davis

Davis

• Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 21 June 2005 - 05:35 PM

Beautiful.

BTW: Ha, Uncle, I had no fucking idea you were PCMadness...
QUOTE ("Devious")
2. Laugh like a maniac as you pummel them with your balls.

#3 NerfMonkey

NerfMonkey

• Members
  • 1,821 posts
  • State:Virginia

Posted 21 June 2005 - 06:10 PM

I love it. That is a very professionally done mod; you got the clean look you wanted, I hope. It looks really nice. My only suggestion is that you use some kind of blue painter's tape or something that almost matches the color of the NF and just take a little bit and cover up the edges of that cut where you put the SSPB's trigger - it looks kind of cracked. Other than that, nice job! I really like how you kept the stock ammo holders.
SexD Warves

#4 nickynine

nickynine

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 June 2005 - 11:19 PM

ya, this mod looks really slick. but it has been done before, i saw it posted here a couple months ago

#5 Uncle Hammer

Uncle Hammer

• Members
  • 750 posts

Posted 21 June 2005 - 11:24 PM

Really show me were they use vinyl to connect the pump to the barrel and i'll give you a cookie.
QUOTE (Talio)
Catagory 5 hurricanes are the mighty dick of God.  You don't mess with that!  You don't mess with Gods dick!

#6 nickynine

nickynine

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 June 2005 - 11:36 PM

click here
an oh, its nylon, im sorry

Edited by nickynine, 21 June 2005 - 11:45 PM.

#7 Jakethesnake

Jakethesnake

• Members
  • 176 posts

Posted 21 June 2005 - 11:39 PM

Close, but that's just a drawing, I hardly think that counts.

#8 nickynine

nickynine

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 June 2005 - 11:45 PM

it's almost the same, the only diff. is cheesenerfer didnt post pictures of after. in the post it was completed except for the tubing, but other than cheese nerfer not having the tubing at the time of the pic, it was done. ps the drawing was just to illustrate the trigger mechanism.

#9 Starbuck

Starbuck

• Members
  • 304 posts

Posted 21 June 2005 - 11:51 PM

I've done my own SSPB/NF deal, but I like your's. Good job. My only question is why did you leave the stock barrel on the NF? I believe I would have opted for CPVC or PETG if availible.
Starbuck, The Noid,
Artemis Arms Armory

#10 blink 182

blink 182

• Members
  • 421 posts

Posted 22 June 2005 - 08:42 AM

But what I still donít get and have not seen yet is a nice hole for the trigger of the sspb. Like you have a nice mod, but it would look even better if you just drilled a bigger hole than the trigger/ button of the sspb and just fitted it in. All in all, nice mod.
New Price On Freedom, Buy Into It While Supplies Last...

#11 Uncle Hammer

Uncle Hammer

• Members
  • 750 posts

Posted 22 June 2005 - 01:41 PM

Starbuck, I'm currently in the process of a mod write up for the NF.

Blink_182- The trigger did fit through the hole, but it isn't connected to the pole very good and fell off and I've never been able to reattach it.
QUOTE (Talio)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users