Titan Mod

sorry no pics

4 replies to this topic

#1 mrfishy

mrfishy

• Banned
  • 49 posts

Posted 21 June 2005 - 10:14 AM

okay iwas really bored and i found the werid plastic ring that could fit a pingpong ball snug (a little tight) and taped (with duct tape) it to my completly unmodded titan and put a ping pong ball in the plastic barrel pumped 34 times and fire out side straight and went 55ft mabye 70ft. it is extremly audiable and my next door neihbors kid got scared. :ph34r:

note: if you no how to mod a gun then take out the air restrictors plug the air release valve put it back together ( dont replace the barrel) then do this and you'll be suprised! :w00t:

Edited by Mr.fishy, 21 June 2005 - 10:15 AM.

I fish
I nerf
I rule!!!!

The fish make cat dance: http://www.albinobla...sh/kittycat.php
mhahahahahah!!!!! Eat it Motha Buzzering cats!!

#2 ompa

ompa

Introductinator

• Moderators
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 21 June 2005 - 10:57 AM

I was really bored and I found a weird plastic ring that could fit a pingpong ball snuggly (a little tight) and taped (with duct tape) it to my completly unmodded titan and put a ping pong ball in the plastic barrel, pumped the Titan 34 times, and fired outside . It went 55ft-70ft. It was extremly audible, and my next door neighbor's kid got scared.

Note: If you know how to mod a gun, then take out the air restrictors, plug the air release valve, and put it back together (dont replace the barrel). Do this and you'll be suprised! w00t.gif

There's your edited post. Try to post using somewhat proper english and punctuation.

On that note, you could just try gluing pvc or some type of piping that would fit ping pong balls right onto the barrel stub, you'd get better range.

~ompa

#3 blakmoose1234

blakmoose1234

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 24 June 2005 - 07:14 AM

put that on my titan mod list!

Edited by blakmoose1234, 24 June 2005 - 07:21 AM.

You know the end is near when:

Kevin Costner is swimming through your living room.
You repeatedly mistake your neigbhors for 'The Thing'.
Soylent Green is people!

#4 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 24 June 2005 - 07:50 AM

Well Fish, you can't capitalize "I" have been a bit of a pain in the ass ever since you showed up. Remember yesterday?

Posted on: Jun 23 2005, 02:44 PM

Fishy, final warning, because I don't like you.

Read and follow the COC or you're gone. This is your last chance.

Talio.

This is always hard for me, because I like reaching to guys like you and getting through. But I'm not without heart.

Account Suspension Notification

Mr.fishy,
Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended.

Your account will not be functional until Sep 22 2005, 07:48 AM (depending on your timezone). This is an automated process and you do not need to do anything to expediate the unsuspension process.

Board Address: http://nerfhaven.com/forums/index.php

Ok, maybe I am. See you in 3 months.

Talio.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#5 Team Slaya

Team Slaya

• Members
  • 615 posts

Posted 24 June 2005 - 10:13 PM

Not to question your reasoning, Talio, but I'm wondering why you didn't 9999 him. He did deserve it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users