Photo

Herf To Bb

3 replies to this topic

#1 Mr X

Mr X

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 June 2005 - 06:35 PM

I was wondering if the FRA will be powerful enough to shoot BB's a good distance. I was thinking of using the same internals but a different outer design and no shells. I would like it to be able to shoot the BB through a card board box from like 100 feet. So the big issue for me is, is the plunger assembly powerful enough, and if its not can I just put a stiffer spring in without excessive wear or damage. (Yes I made a typo on the title but can't seem to change it.)

Edited by Mr X, 19 June 2005 - 09:51 PM.

#2 Arcanis

Arcanis

• Members
  • 240 posts

Posted 19 June 2005 - 07:26 PM

Read the Code of Conduct and Terms of Service man.

As for an FRA, I have no idea what you're talking about. Do you mean the FAR? You're getting ahead of yourself on that one. It'd take months to build with skilled labor. As for the plunger power, it has it.

-i hate the yankees as much as the next guy, but i'm only sixteen and i'm not ready for the ice age, or the apocalypse...whichever the great bambino has destined for us. -Rawray7

#3 Mr X

Mr X

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 June 2005 - 09:51 PM

Sorry for the bad puctuation, I didn't read the rules before I posted. Yes I do mean the FAR. I already have experiance with building stuff, I built a ball-valve air gun made from brass tubes as a school project. I also made a small rubber band gun with a wooden dowel with a water tap o-ring on the end. The rubberbands push the plunger and I pull it back with my hand. It has a power to shoot through paper from like 1 foot away. I think it's pretty good for a 5 min job. Anyways i have 2 moths to do this project as I'm on summer vacation and have a lot of time.

#4 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 20 June 2005 - 08:42 AM

Perhaps you fixed it but it looks fine.

And Arcanis, when did CX promote you? Congrats dude!

Talio.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users