NHQ

4 replies to this topic

#1 Arcanis

Arcanis

• Members
  • 240 posts

Posted 16 June 2005 - 03:48 PM

phpbb Fetch All error: database query failed

SQL: SELECT f.*, p.*, pt.*, t.*, u.* FROM phpbb_topics AS t, phpbb_users AS u, phpbb_posts_text AS pt, phpbb_posts AS p, phpbb_forums AS f WHERE t.forum_id IN (1,2,3,4,5,7,8,11,12,13,14,17,16,18,19) AND t.topic_last_post_id = pt.post_id AND t.topic_last_post_id = p.post_id AND p.post_time <= 1118954773 AND t.forum_id = f.forum_id AND u.user_id = p.poster_id ORDER BY p.post_time DESC LIMIT 0,15

at /home/virtual/site125/fst/var/www/html/phpBB/mods/phpbb_fetch_all/common.php:345

That's the homepage.

Couldn't obtain category list.

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1030 Got error 28 from table handler

SELECT c.cat_id, c.cat_title, c.cat_order FROM phpbb_categories c, phpbb_forums f WHERE f.cat_id = c.cat_id GROUP BY c.cat_id, c.cat_title, c.cat_order ORDER BY c.cat_order

Line : 154
File : functions.php

Those are all the forums... The index seems to be fine.

-i hate the yankees as much as the next guy, but i'm only sixteen and i'm not ready for the ice age, or the apocalypse...whichever the great bambino has destined for us. -Rawray7

#2 Evil

Evil

Fucking Copout

• Members
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 16 June 2005 - 04:01 PM

We've had problems like this recently. Maybe you should go Nerf instead of scanning NHQ.
2007 Great American GoreFest Champion (Aug. 4, Apoc)

#3 NinjZ

NinjZ

• Members
  • 1,005 posts

Posted 16 June 2005 - 05:31 PM

God forbid someone trys to check NHQ real quick and asks why its all messed up. This whole song and dance of "go nerf" is getting old. People wonder why I never go to big elitest wars...Nerf is a hobbie, not my life and probably the same for others. Kids will be kids, let them do what hey want without getting all arrogant about it.

#4 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 16 June 2005 - 06:04 PM

People are taking the forums a little seriously. When a web page doesn't work, most sane people find something else to do until the problem gets resolved. In the NIC they think it's a good opportunity to go discuss the problem at the other forum.

The 'go nerf' comments are not intended literally as in 'you should be nerfing every damn second' but rather that people spend an awful lot of time discussing things unrelated to nerf and perhaps they would be better served on xforums.net or somewhere else intended to be a generic online outlet for bored teens.
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#5 Arcanis

Arcanis

• Members
  • 240 posts

Posted 17 June 2005 - 06:34 PM

Evil, jeez. Come on man. I was concerned becuase this seemed like something really screwy was going on and after BlizzHackers came we've all been a bit jittery. Just telling me to stop scanning the forums is silly. I do it only once per 1.5 days. Sorry for kind of spamming, I just jumped out of my skin there.

-i hate the yankees as much as the next guy, but i'm only sixteen and i'm not ready for the ice age, or the apocalypse...whichever the great bambino has destined for us. -Rawray7

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users