"It's so hard to be a fighter when your hands are always tied"
~"Señor Limpio" by Corrosion Of Conformity

Metal Gear?!

#202 Howard

Howard

• Members
  • 153 posts

Posted 08 August 2003 - 12:44 PM

Yeah Evil, Mantis has the list that I came up with. And Kearny, so that's 12 LCM.

#203 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 08 August 2003 - 12:45 PM

Now granted I'm a big guy, but I'm not nearly the size of three. Anyway, I'm going solo because the other boys and girls didn't want to make stefans and I wasn't going to do it for them.

Looks like the homemade discussion is over. The E-11 has sprung a leak and unless I can fix it in two days, it will be bagged.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#204 Howard

Howard

• Members
  • 153 posts

Posted 08 August 2003 - 12:48 PM

Not having Stefans is no excuse Mr. Talio. Just throw them in the car, and bring'em down. They'll go into the first round dartless, and then get a few. Tell them that this is how you learn to be conservative.

#205 Warlock

Warlock

• Members
  • 250 posts

Posted 08 August 2003 - 01:09 PM

<crappy joke> No. You learn to be conservative by watching Fox News. </crappy joke>

Yeah, this should be fun guys. I'll see you people sunday!
~§~ Warlock ~§~ Of the Lawn Chair Mafia ~§~

"It's so hard to be a fighter when your hands are always tied"
~"Señor Limpio" by Corrosion Of Conformity

Metal Gear?!

#206 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 08 August 2003 - 02:23 PM

Warlock that was pretty funny. Anyways, I'll be there EARLY cause I know i won't sleep the night before and I can't help but get an early start and beat the traffic.
I hate you.

#207 Howard

Howard

• Members
  • 153 posts

Posted 08 August 2003 - 02:50 PM

That was a good joke Andy.. very silly. Yeah Hersh, I'm gonna be there early cause the traffic will be murder.

#208 GunnedDown

GunnedDown

• Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 08 August 2003 - 03:23 PM

Not having Stefans is no excuse Mr. Talio. Just throw them in the car, and bring'em down. They'll go into the first round dartless, and then get a few. Tell them that this is how you learn to be conservative.

NOOOOOOOO TALIO!

SAVE THEM! He just wants more victims to diddle!
"The occasional hell or damn is ok,
but we do sh*t and F---"

~Webbster, Foam Improvement.

"I got four points... I sackled you"

#209 Howard

Howard

• Members
  • 153 posts

Posted 08 August 2003 - 03:41 PM

yes, yes i do.. so bring them. Quick, we need another person! its gonna be 25.. someone con your friends into coming too.. the more the merrier!

#210 Evil

Evil

Fucking Copout

• Members
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 08 August 2003 - 06:49 PM

The LCM is bringing 12, so we're going to have more than 25 it would appear.
2007 Great American GoreFest Champion (Aug. 4, Apoc)

#211 Mantis

Mantis

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 08 August 2003 - 09:56 PM

Did we ever get a count from the Mounties?
Personal LCM Summer Tune-Up Stats:
K:H=1.00
Shots Fired: 2.1 x 10^4
Fun had: 97%

#212 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 08 August 2003 - 10:01 PM

Yeah, I could bring them, but I don't have a gun or ammo for him. I have 40 darts made and spray painted them hot pink (that way I'm assured no one will steal them, and they don't get lost, or again I get branded a pussy and go home in an ambulance), the homemade is staying home cause I can't find and fix the leak in two days. I have a modded eagle eye that shoots ok, and if someone can bum me a gun it would be appreciated. So I'll think about bringing him if he can be supplied. And you guys would love him, he's nerfed once with me, and I almost made him cry when he startled me and took a stefan right between the eyes.

See you in 2 days,

Talio.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#213 Howard

Howard

• Members
  • 153 posts

Posted 08 August 2003 - 10:06 PM

Evil, I don't know where you're getting more than 25 from.

LCM: 12
4H: 5
LGLF: 5
Hersh: 1
Talio: 1
GD: 1

Total is 25.. Now, I don't know if I missed anyone, but I do remember a Vash? Commenting, and saying he was willing to come to the war. I don't know if he contacted you or what, but yeah. We're prolly gonna have the 26th if Talio comes through with that other person, and maybe a 27th if Vash comes?

#214 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 09 August 2003 - 01:41 AM

God damn it!!! This whole thing is falling apart. Needless to say, I experimented with my Eagle Eye and fucking ruined it. I used a little white grease on in the air channel and plunger, and it fires like shit. I need to find out what the hell is wrong, I went from 60 feet to about 15 and I've been doing my damnest trying to dry this thing, anyone have any ideas I can do to get this damn thing to work?

#215 Evil

Evil

Fucking Copout

• Members
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 09 August 2003 - 08:27 AM

Is anyone going to mind bringing an extra gun just in case we have those fun little mishaps? I'm bringing my Max Shot, and Cain or Daemon. I'm just afraid of having a war like that one we had rather recently, when two or three of the LCM's guns just went completely kaput first round. If something like that does happen, I don't want to see people left out or not having a good time with the rest of us.
2007 Great American GoreFest Champion (Aug. 4, Apoc)

#216 Howard

Howard

• Members
  • 153 posts

Posted 09 August 2003 - 12:14 PM

Talio - You might have too much grease, or the part of the barrel thats glued to the plunger tube could be loose, and the air could be escaping from there. Thats what just happened to my Crossbow Thursday.

Evil - I don't think that guns will be a problem at the war. Every LCMer is bringing at least 2, and the Bortkos are bringing that entire bag of guns they have, so thats another 7 or 8. Hersh is known for bringing at least 8 guns to the wars, and I talked to GunnedDown, who will also be bringing quite a few. So, In the unlikely event that Every One of us has a gun break in the first round, we would still be covered.

#217 Mantis

Mantis

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 09 August 2003 - 12:22 PM

You gotta fight...for your right....to PARTTTTTTTY!!!

#218 GunnedDown

GunnedDown

• Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 09 August 2003 - 03:08 PM

God damn it!!! This whole thing is falling apart. Needless to say, I experimented with my Eagle Eye and fucking ruined it. I used a little white grease on in the air channel and plunger, and it fires like shit. I need to find out what the hell is wrong, I went from 60 feet to about 15 and I've been doing my damnest trying to dry this thing, anyone have any ideas I can do to get this damn thing to work?

Sixty feet on an eagle eye?

I commend you... you really should've left it at that...
but we do sh*t and F---"

#219 Howard

Howard

• Members
  • 153 posts

Posted 09 August 2003 - 04:01 PM

yeah, 60 feet for that is quite impressive. Thats all the range you would've needed. Best of luck to you trying to fix it.

#220 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 09 August 2003 - 07:29 PM

We've got an extra gun or two. A few of us planned on akimbo 1500s, splitfires, and at2ks, but I think we'll be willing to give them up for the greater good if nessisary. Hell, I'll even whip out my old arrowstorm if need be.

You can poop in my toilet anytime champ.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

#221 GunnedDown

GunnedDown

• Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 09 August 2003 - 08:16 PM

Well.. who's bringing what for trade/sale?

I'm bringing three max shots; two are booked. Highest bidder gets the third!

Talio: If need be I can lend you my EAB which is dead - but it uses both megas and micros :lol:
but we do sh*t and F---"

#222 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 09 August 2003 - 08:50 PM

I'm bringing everything I got, so extra guns won't be a problem.
I hate you.

#223 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 09 August 2003 - 09:43 PM

Awesome! Yeah I know, I was a dope. I don't know what I was thinking. I've got it back to probably 30 or 40, but its a bit buggy and the stefans are bending back to shape. Either way, I'm not worried about guns, I figured since this was my first war you guys would be understanding. As stands I plan on being there at 10, if not earlier. I'm going to add another coating of hot glue, and possibly a bit of plumbers goop to assure the seal is tight. I also can't find my hot pink spray paint, so I'm going to have to settle for yellow. Anyway, going to be hard to sleep tonight, see you guys tommorow.

Talio.

#224 Mantis

Mantis

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 09 August 2003 - 10:34 PM

Looks like everyone is rocking the paint this time. I'm doing gold on my crossbow (only because the bling bling-y-ness wasnt there) and I might do red where the black was.

Remember guys, no masturbation the night before a big war, you need all of your personal army fighting hard!

#225 GunnedDown

GunnedDown

• Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 09 August 2003 - 10:38 PM

Yeah man I can barely sleep either... having nightmares about Howard.

I'll be there at eleven - that's when it's startin' right? It takes like 1.5 hours to get there for me, and I'm leaving at 8:45-9 so should be thar in time. Hopefully my dad will like speed down the parkway in his G35 so maybe I can slash off half an hour.... either way i'll be there at some point.

In other news it looks like I may end up with only ONE functional SF... valve is busted on one damnit.

So it looks like my primary use guns are:

HANS BLIX
Max Shot
LnL
1 SF

I'm bringing a shitload more including my Ultimator and some shit that isn't modded like a blast fire and a triple shot and whatever else is in my damn bag... uhh.. oh yeah I'll have Sven but he's sucking right now and so is mr SM5k.. oh well... heh...

Yeah.
but we do sh*t and F---"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users