Photo

Michael Jackson

17 replies to this topic

#1 duce

duce

• Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 13 June 2005 - 04:20 PM

The verdict is in boys, not guilty. What are your thoughts?
"Thats so good it makes me want to kick my mom in the face." -Halfling

#2 NerfMonkey

NerfMonkey

• Members
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 13 June 2005 - 04:23 PM

Wow. I wouldn't've cared either way, had it not been for all the freaks outside who started partying immediately afterwards. That pissed me off. I honestly did not know to believe if he was innocent or guilty.
SexD Warves

#3 Sqiggs89

Sqiggs89

• Members
  • 208 posts

Posted 13 June 2005 - 04:26 PM

I was just thinking of posting something like this but I didn't. I knew he was not guilty. About all the people in my school thought he was guilty. I was about the only one who didn't agree with them. Those people are just out for his money, and sre trying to get it anyway they can. I'm still watching it right now.

EDIT: Sorry they didn't want his money, they wanted to see him in jail.

Edited by Sqiggs89, 13 June 2005 - 05:06 PM.

Been a while.
#bro

#4 NerfMonkey

NerfMonkey

• Members
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 13 June 2005 - 04:28 PM

Sqiggs, we still do not know if he was guilty or not. That was just the jury's
opinion. I'm sure most people who thought he was guilty still do.

Edited by NerfMonkey, 13 June 2005 - 04:29 PM.

SexD Warves

#5 AirApache

AirApache

• Members
  • 743 posts

Posted 13 June 2005 - 05:15 PM

I personally don't care as I'm not Michael Jackson, none of my friends are Michael Jackson, and Michael Jackson has never molested me (that I can remember, anyway).

What do I think? I don't care if he's guilty or not, he's still a sick freak.
Indiana '11

#6 Nerforbust

Nerforbust

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 13 June 2005 - 05:20 PM

Ever seen robot chicken?

He is innocent, people just want money. Duh.

#7 moosenukem

moosenukem

• Members
  • 405 posts

Posted 13 June 2005 - 05:30 PM

HE might have been guilty and might not have, either way I don't like him.

#8 LordoftheRing434

LordoftheRing434

• Members
  • 565 posts

Posted 13 June 2005 - 05:42 PM

He's innocent. All this crap was just a failed attempt to make money. He is kinda sick though, personally judging by his interviews. "I share my bed because I'm sharing my love." :)

Hahahaha.....I did have a dream that he got to one of my friends. That was pretty funny. My friend asked for his autograph, and MJ told him he loved him and that he should drop by Neverland sometime. I woke up roaring with laughter.
And when he gets to Heaven, to St. Peter he will tell, "One more soldier reporting sir, I've served my time in hell."

"I bluff it. I don't throw my weight around and say I know what I'm doing." ~ Mick Jagger

#9 Hunter

Hunter

• Members
  • 312 posts

Posted 13 June 2005 - 07:18 PM

He may be innocent in this particular case, but I don't doubt he has molested young boys.
Hunter
Organizer Vancouver Area Nerf Series

#10 MysticNinja

MysticNinja

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 13 June 2005 - 07:44 PM

Believe it or not people with money can commit crimes. Hiding behind an excuse like ‘they only want my money’ is just convenient. No one here was in the court room to hear all the evidence or a lack thereof, so no one here has a right to say guilty or not. Honestly though if I was a victim I’d want to see more than him sent to a white color prison. I’d want to hit him where it hurts, really hurts, and that’s his wallet. That said the guy annoys me, he’s got the mind state of a 10 year old brat and to much money to burn.
An eye for an eye and the whole world goes blind.

#11 Beaver Vortex

Beaver Vortex

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 13 June 2005 - 07:49 PM

Well the argument of "They were after his money" makes sense in this case anyway. Have you read some of the stuff Michael's lawyer dug up on the mother of the guy who was supposedly molested? She is a apparently a extremely greedy person.
I am the Milkman. My milk is delicious.

#12 Ash

Ash

• Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 13 June 2005 - 08:52 PM

Why do so many people answer to a topic saying they don't care? The implied answer to the question if you don't answer is that you don't care... so why bother putting it in words for everyone?
Name's Ash, Housewares

#13 Sqiggs89

Sqiggs89

• Members
  • 208 posts

Posted 13 June 2005 - 09:20 PM

Why do so many people answer to a topic saying they don't care?  The implied answer to the question if you don't answer is that you don't care... so why bother putting it in words for everyone?

No disrespect or anything, but you didn't post what you thought either.

Edited by Sqiggs89, 13 June 2005 - 09:20 PM.

Been a while.
#bro

#14 duce

duce

• Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 13 June 2005 - 09:32 PM

I’d want to hit him where it hurts, really hurts,

^_^

and that’s his wallet

ohhh.

Anyways, I think that this whole case did hurt his wallet, I wouldn't be surprised to see him declare bankruptcy in the next few years.

In my opinion, I think the jury made the right decision. The family isn't exactly trustworthy. Didn't the kid also accuse his mom of molesting him when he was five? The defense's closing statement really made the accusors look like con-artists. Also, any parent that allows their kid to stay over at the house of a guy that creepy, unsupervised, deserves to have their kid molested. I'm not saying the the kids deserve it but it's like giving you're kid a gun and then complaining when they shot themselves.
"Thats so good it makes me want to kick my mom in the face." -Halfling

#15 Sqiggs89

Sqiggs89

• Members
  • 208 posts

Posted 13 June 2005 - 09:39 PM

Yeah, also they accussed Michael a few years back for molestaion charges and michael won that case too. I don't see why they have to press charges on him. Also he's in debt about 340 million dollars, I think. Do not quote me on that because I'm not sure. He was some beatles thing that is worth 340 some million dollars. They say he'd still be rich though. I don't think he'll be going into backruptsy.
Been a while.
#bro

#16 Bad Karma

Bad Karma

• Members
  • 271 posts

Posted 14 June 2005 - 07:20 AM

I bet there being a case exactly like this one and the last one in a few years....stay tuned for the never ending story.
Da BK 02: well...I just wanted to tell you...since your going to be dieing...I 've always hated you...and I mean that
TheTalio: Fuck you...I still love you

#17 Ash

Ash

• Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 15 June 2005 - 02:00 PM

Why do so many people answer to a topic saying they don't care?  The implied answer to the question if you don't answer is that you don't care... so why bother putting it in words for everyone?

No disrespect or anything, but you didn't post what you thought either.

You are a douche-bag. I made the post to point out the stupidity and pointlessness of half the posts I see here. Granted, I don't always have a whole lot to say, but taking up a whole post to say "I don't care" is fucking pointless. That's the implied reply if no reply is made. I didn't post here because I care about MJ, I posted here because I am trying to improve the general quality of posts around here so I don't have to wade through three pages of three word posts to see what everyone has to say.

No disrespect or anything, but you are a fucking tool.
Name's Ash, Housewares

#18 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 15 June 2005 - 02:25 PM

I find it quite funny that 3 or 4 people that say they don't care have posted multiple times.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users