Photo

Micro Mega Darts

2 replies to this topic

#1 Nerf Warrior

Nerf Warrior

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 11 June 2005 - 09:20 AM

Here is a good thing to do if you want the same ranges as stefans but you don't have the time to get all the materials. All you need for this is a micro dart body and a mega dart tip. Put the two together with whatever (tape, hot glue, etc.) and bingo, you have a super fast and far traveling micro mega dart.
-†Nerf Warrior†-

#2 Jakethesnake

Jakethesnake

• Members
  • 176 posts

Posted 11 June 2005 - 12:44 PM

but you don't have the time to get all the materials

You would still need materials for your method too. I believe these are called webby darts, correct me if I'm wrong.

#3 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 11 June 2005 - 01:32 PM

You would still need materials for your method too. I believe these are called webby darts, correct me if I'm wrong.

The method is quite similar to Webbzter's dart. You would have found this information on NHQ, if it were not for the hack. Luckily, we have google to aid us in our search for nerf related information from days gone by. Here's a link to Webbzter's site explaining how his darts are made.

For the most part, a lot of us have no interest in stock darts. They only last for a short period; that's why stefans are so popular among the community. Although your method is similar to Webbzter's, it would allow for the usage of stock darts for a longer period of time.

Note: I <3 Google.
Shindig of the Lawn Chair Mafia

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users