I'm a loser

I use a tank relocated SM5K with a strap, and a PETG'd AT3K
Soilent Green IS People!!!!!

#28 VGN

VGN

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 20 June 2005 - 11:54 PM

VGN: How are you going to carry nine missiles and a titan?

Actually 10 missles if I haven't loaded it yet. Hmm Good point. I could make a bandolier (sp?) and put the missles in that. That would make a great summer project. Figuring that out took me a while.
The founder of the NNN!
Behold!

#29 Team Slaya

Team Slaya

• Members
  • 615 posts

Posted 21 June 2005 - 10:21 PM

I either use a decent range/ROF primary with an NF, or a CXWQ'd Maxshot with an SF.

And i seriously don't get why people would carry more than two guns, because all it does is weigh you down, it doesn't get you any closer to what you're trying to hit. When you're fishing out another crap gun, they'll rush you, and you'll get owned. It's just simple logic.

TS

#30 ompa

ompa

Introductinator

• Moderators
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 21 June 2005 - 10:27 PM

Unless you wear a coat and do that 4 NF thing like that guy in the most recent nerf video... Damn that was awesome.

AT3k and tri-barreled SSI

~ompa

#31 MattPaintballer

MattPaintballer

• Members
  • 369 posts

Posted 21 June 2005 - 11:57 PM

I've come a long way since then:
Now I use -
3 strung machine guns (2 WF, 1 RF20)
1 Duffel Bag
5 or more pistols in duffel
As much ammo as I can find/have made

Do you live in a bunker or something? Or are you handicapped? Cause I don't know how you move with all that stuff.

Baghead, ompa, SS1's ALL THE WAY!!!

Too bad my stupid friend threw his pair of SS1s over the wall into his neighbor's yard... bastard...
"I think politicians are much more irritating than hippies."
"the56ace,
Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended because I don't like you."
-cxwq
If ignorance is bliss, our president must be ecstatic.

#32 last man standin

last man standin

• Members
  • 299 posts

Posted 22 June 2005 - 09:15 AM

Brssed BBB.
Black Masks & Gasoline

#33 NerfMonkey

NerfMonkey

• Members
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 22 June 2005 - 03:07 PM

LMS, you're alive! <_< Yeah, I forgot to mention, for indoors I use an RF20 and NF, but outside I will be using my singled Tek 10 (turret was messed up), and if I can, I am going to mod it with four barrels to increase RoF. I carry an NF in all wars regardless of all my other weapons, except for one-hit-kill wars.
SexD Warves

#34 Nerforbust

Nerforbust

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 22 June 2005 - 03:34 PM

Just one NF, Maybe a AT2K.

#35 Lukeinator

Lukeinator

• Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 22 June 2005 - 06:48 PM

Definitely a Nitefinder and a the moment, a LBB but hopefully a SM1500 soon.
Ride it like it's stolen.

#36 AirApache

AirApache

• Members
  • 743 posts

Posted 22 June 2005 - 08:41 PM

I thought sm5k's were banned from wars.

Edit: No, luke, I obviously typed 5k, not 1500. See how there's a 5, followed by a k? That probably means I was referring to someone earlier in the thread. Probably.

Edited by AirApache, 22 June 2005 - 08:46 PM.

Indiana '11

#37 Lukeinator

Lukeinator

• Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 22 June 2005 - 08:45 PM

If you're talking to me Air Apache, its a SM 1500 not a 5000.
Ride it like it's stolen.

#38 Yazz

Yazz

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 23 June 2005 - 06:22 AM

I use a copper barrel, so it inst as snug a fit, so it gets 90-100 average.
It's up to the people if they let me use it

Edited by Yazz, 23 June 2005 - 06:23 AM.

Soilent Green IS People!!!!!

#39 nerfer55

nerfer55

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 July 2007 - 02:41 PM

my primary is a un moded longshot and the handgun that comes with the longshot. i will be geting a nitefinder and tech target soon.
nerf is awsome!!!!!!!

#40 badger

badger

The Walking Nerf-wiki

• Members
  • 1,171 posts

Posted 14 July 2007 - 03:11 PM

my primary is a un moded longshot and the handgun that comes with the longshot. i will be geting a nitefinder and tech target soon.

Nerfer55, did you notice that you just posted in a thread that is over 2 years old? As per the Code of Conduct, "Don't post in months-old topics unless you have something significant to add."

Please tell me you read it when you signed up. It is required reading for all new members. Pay attention, in the future, to the date of the last post before you comment. A general rule of thumb for knowing how old a topic is...if it isn't on the top page of a forum, it is probably older than a month.
As Carbon once said,

"The moment you can no longer see the fun in running around like a little child is the moment you begin to die."

Roses are FF0000
Violets are 0000FF

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US

#41 Pineapple

Pineapple

Old-school Admin

• Contributors
  • 1,377 posts

Posted 14 July 2007 - 04:16 PM

Nerfer55, did you notice that you just posted in a thread that is over 2 years old? As per the Code of Conduct, "Don't post in months-old topics unless you have something significant to add."

Please tell me you read it when you signed up. It is required reading for all new members. Pay attention, in the future, to the date of the last post before you comment. A general rule of thumb for knowing how old a topic is...if it isn't on the top page of a forum, it is probably older than a month.

Got it, Badger. Thanks for the spot.

I'm not sure if it's simply ignorance and a learning curve, or if it's blatant in-our-face disobedience (there is a difference), so I'll give nerfer55 the benefit of the doubt and a year to watch how it's run 'round here.

Nothing personal.

nerfer55,

Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended.

Take some time to read the Code of Conduct and watch how the membership operates. Join us again in a bit.

Your account will not be functional until July 13, 2008 11:15 HST (depending on your timezone). This is an automated process and you do not need to do anything to expediate the unsuspension process.

Board Address: http://nerfhaven.com/forums/index.php
-Piney- of White Dog Hobbies Armory

<!--quoteo(post=209846:date=Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM:name=boom)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boom @ Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
It's to bad you live in hawaii I bet there are not many wars there.Wait what am I saying<b> you live in hawaii you lucky bastard.</b>
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#42 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 09:30 PM

Modded longshot because its comfy (I have about five inches total of foam padding on my LS) my ghetto nitefinder with foregrip (The way I have it set up, it kicks up from the spring but is powerful as hell) and maybe a mav or minimized firefly.
Me: Yeah. he beat a hooker
Venom: Haven't we all?

#43 Spectre666

Spectre666

• Members
  • 229 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 10:10 PM

Frankly, I don't know what I'd be classed as. I use my longshot w/underslung titan w/gengar's mod and a 3 foot barrel, an RF20, an NF with giant spring, a PVC'd Scout, a Mav, and a second Longshot with an extra spring.
All of which is being carried in a hiking pack, cargo pants, and a utility jacket. Unfortunately, my Mav broke, but I'm currently in the market. I will also be getting a CF and a TTG, which I will use in wars.
I also have a camera bag which I use as an ammo box, it can easily hold up to 500 rounds, and sometimes I use this shiny cardboard sheild that one of my friends made for a school project.

Edited by Spectre666, 15 July 2007 - 10:13 PM.

Just because you can't see me doesn't mean I'm not there.

"Quoth the Raven,'Nevermore.'" - Edgar Allan Poe

#44 Pineapple

Pineapple

Old-school Admin

• Contributors
  • 1,377 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 12:14 AM

Generally, people, when someone brings up a really old topic, and there's really not any useful information posted in it, we discipline them. For 29 years or thereabouts.

It's probably a really good idea to watch dates of threads before you post anything. We generally don't want to close an excessive amount of discussion threads simply because some members cannot follow rules.

BustaNinja

Spectre666

Read before posting anything, primarily the dates. Make a new post about something you're interested in, instead of keeping an old post alive. If anyone gives you grief about searching for months-old posts, we'll bite them.

You're warned.

-Piney-
-Piney- of White Dog Hobbies Armory

<!--quoteo(post=209846:date=Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM:name=boom)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boom @ Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
It's to bad you live in hawaii I bet there are not many wars there.Wait what am I saying<b> you live in hawaii you lucky bastard.</b>
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users