Photo

The Best War

6 replies to this topic

#1 LordoftheRing434

LordoftheRing434

• Members
  • 565 posts

Posted 04 June 2005 - 08:29 PM

I just had a fun war at a friend's house. It reminded me a bit of Bond; we had to be skilled in order to win. We turned every light in the house off. We had 3 people and it commenced as follows:

Two people hid in the basement (one with a PC, and one with an SM1500)
One person starts at the top of the stairs (with only a Mav)
The lone gunman has to charge down the stairs into utter darkness, and take both of his opponents out using the Mav.
If a person is hit by one dart, they're out.

It was the scariest war I've ever had. Not only are you alone, but it's pitch black. And in his basement, it's "beyond darkness". You can't even see the gun when you hold it in front of you. The only light we had was a partially covered TV. The lone gunman has a complete disadvantage (as can be seen). I was the only person to be successful. 1/15 wars were won by the lone gunman, but it was still really fun.
Has anyone else done this or anything similar to it? If you haven't, I suggest you try it, it's a blast.

~Rings
And when he gets to Heaven, to St. Peter he will tell, "One more soldier reporting sir, I've served my time in hell."

"I bluff it. I don't throw my weight around and say I know what I'm doing." ~ Mick Jagger

#2 i h8 hippies

i h8 hippies

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 04 June 2005 - 08:38 PM

Sounds fun. I've had a few things like that, but nothing in pitch darkness.

#3 Shotty Master

Shotty Master

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 04 June 2005 - 08:52 PM

I did this the other day. Almost exact same setup. the only thing different was there was only one person already in the basement.

#4 NerfMonkey

NerfMonkey

• Members
  • 1,821 posts
  • State:Virginia

Posted 04 June 2005 - 09:56 PM

I have warred at my friend's house, who is in my clan, but not a member of any of the forums, and it is totally black. It is pretty scary, becuase you never know where anyone is; I've literally walked into people and been shot because I didn't see them. We usually have three person free-for-alls in which we each use one gun, like an NF, and just try to kill each other. Those are really fun, but scary.
SexD Warves

#5 Sqiggs89

Sqiggs89

• Members
  • 208 posts

Posted 04 June 2005 - 10:04 PM

I was just over at Nerfmonkey's house today, with another member of our clan, and we had an all out missle launcher war. It's was fun. NM shot a homemade dart out of a monster rocket and I caught it. We played with rockets, missle, and grenades. Also another highlight was when I had a titan and was 50 feet away shot one shot and it nailed the kid in the leg, it was sweet.
Been a while.
#bro

#6 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 04 June 2005 - 10:29 PM

For years from about the time i was 7-12, me and my friends would spend tons of cash (mostly our parents) on stock darts and play with stock guns every week, god some of my best memories, nerf or otherwise, were in those wars, then I discovered modding and stefans and they all stopped nerfing.

#7 Nerf Warrior

Nerf Warrior

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 05 June 2005 - 07:43 AM

Those wars are super fun in the dark. I play with a couple of friends with stock guns and it is freakin scary but fun.
-†Nerf Warrior†-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users