1. Take your TTG apart and remove all air restrictors.
2. Take off the plunger head by unscrewing the scew and removing it. Now take off the spring and stretch it. Then put all of that back together.
3. Take the orginal barrel and and some 1/2 inch CPVC. Cut a piece of CPVC the length of the stock barrel. Now, take the CPVC and push it into the stock barrel. You'll probably need to take a mallet or hammer to gently tap it in.
4. Take the barrel with the CPVC in it and hot glue it to the plunger tube.
5. Reassemble the gun. Put on rubber bands for more velocity.
6. Take a Dremel tool and take enough of the top part of the plunger so that you can see the sight on the end of the barrel.
7. Now, you are done. The gun should look like this:
The mod takes less than 15 minutes and gets you ranges of about 70+ feet. It does not require cutting or Dremeling on the gun at all. Feel free to ask questions. Hope you all enjoy.
Edit: Added steps 6-7.
Edited by Starbuck, 04 June 2005 - 11:31 AM.