My New Pb Gun.

and me!

18 replies to this topic

#1 i h8 hippies

i h8 hippies

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 11:01 PM

Its a tricked out autococker 2003. Shit load of palmer and a CP barrel.
On my secksy green blanky.
Posted Image
On my chair.
Posted Image
Drop foward+ regulator.
Posted Image
My egg.
Posted Image
And last of all, me!
Posted Image

#2 fastkill

fastkill

• Banned
  • 86 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 11:04 PM

My Impy Is better :D
New Breed

#3 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 11:33 PM

Don't they have entire boards devoted to this kind of thrilling conversation. Convert that thing to pump, and I'll be all over it. Semi's are all the same practically.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#4 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 11:34 PM

Talio, PLEASE school this kids on what real paintball is.

EDIT....Nevermind, I just see u beat me to it.

Edited by One Man Clan, 03 June 2005 - 11:35 PM.

I hate you.

#5 i h8 hippies

i h8 hippies

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 11:37 PM

Omg pumps are so old. I kinda remember playing with one that has a 12 gram co2 cartrige. I think Brass Eagle still makes those.

#6 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 04 June 2005 - 12:58 AM

Omg pumps are so old. I kinda remember playing with one that has a 12 gram co2 cartrige. I think Brass Eagle still makes those.

Be aware that pumps represent a trend toward the same ideals that most of us nerfers find appealing. A forced limit to the arms race allows people to play on a more even field and brings out more skill in everyone.

Guns like yours are the reason I quit playing p**ntball 10 years ago. Even then the trend was towards dumb little shits whose parents bought them thousand dollar guns. It's no coincidence many p**ntball players have more bad attitude than skill.
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#7 NinjZ

NinjZ

• Members
  • 1,005 posts

Posted 04 June 2005 - 01:14 AM

Semi-auto paintballing is for people who cant aim. It's kind of like being a photographer. Anyone can take a really awesome picture every now and then if they shoot a hundred rolls, but it takes someone with skill to take a great picture with every push of the button. Same goes for paintball. Anyone can hit somthing when they are flinging tons of paint out.

#8 i h8 hippies

i h8 hippies

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 04 June 2005 - 01:15 AM

Be aware that pumps represent a trend toward the same ideals that most of us nerfers find appealing. A forced limit to the arms race allows people to play on a more even field and brings out more skill in everyone.

Guns like yours are the reason I quit playing p**ntball 10 years ago. Even then the trend was towards dumb little shits whose parents bought them thousand dollar guns. It's no coincidence many p**ntball players have more bad attitude than skill.

I see where your coming from. I've never really played in a game with a pump so I don't know how the addreline rush compares with semi-autoes. My parents didn't pay for one cent of my gun. What gets me mad the most about paintballing is when pussies show up with $2000 guns. They'll be the last one in vs 5 and they surrender(sp) I nerf because it's A LOT cheaper than paintball and it's fun to tinker with a gun that if you break, you just go out and buy another for $5 or $10 instead of $500.

#9 ompa

ompa

Introductinator

• Moderators
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 04 June 2005 - 07:06 AM

I agree with Cx- even though I do own an electro. However, I would not directly judge a person solely by their gun preferance, although I'll give you that it seems most stock players are a hell of a lot better, and nicer, than semi players.

Then again, it's why I *try* to nerf. I get a feel of both styles of play I suppose.

~ompa

#10 Viper

Viper

• Members
  • 611 posts

Posted 04 June 2005 - 09:14 AM

Nice gun hippie, autococker is the ultimate paintball icon. I'm more of a tippmann a-5 guy myself and airsoft has me more interested than I ever was than in paintball.

#11 13jason

13jason

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 June 2005 - 10:40 AM

Lose the drop and it will be even better. If you have a long gun, you can pull it against your sholder and run while you shoot more accuretly.

I had an autococker, and once you learn how to shoot it right, its a monster on the field.

I switched over to a Timmy from my cocker, just because once you get into tournament ball, the 9-10 BPS doesn't cut it. Power to you.
MK Paintball

#12 i h8 hippies

i h8 hippies

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 04 June 2005 - 11:14 AM

I had an autococker, and once you learn how to shoot it right, its a monster on the field.

Yeah, this is my first ever autococker so when I was shooting it at the guy's house I was short stroking like mad. That, and it was my first time with an electro hopper so I didn't think it would be able to keep up. I'm going paintballling tomorrow so hopefully I'll get better.

#13 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 04 June 2005 - 11:58 AM

If you're good with a pump and play enough, you gain a certain amount of respect from other players. Take my brother for example, me and him go into the speedball field against 4 other guys, I take out 1 (yeah, im not very good), and my brother takes out the other 3 with his Phantom. He does this a few times, people respect him, because now, he plays so much that he can take out 4-6 guys with autocockers him self. But then again, use your autococker if you don't care about respect.

#14 Hunter

Hunter

• Members
  • 312 posts

Posted 04 June 2005 - 12:01 PM

I just like the flames and the hot chick.
:D
Hunter
Organizer Vancouver Area Nerf Series

#15 MysticNinja

MysticNinja

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 04 June 2005 - 01:32 PM

Phantom.
An eye for an eye and the whole world goes blind.

#16 13jason

13jason

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 June 2005 - 02:25 PM

Yeah, this is my first ever autococker so when I was shooting it at the guy's house I was short stroking like mad. That, and it was my first time with an electro hopper so I didn't think it would be able to keep up. I'm going paintballling tomorrow so hopefully I'll get better.

Just make sure you pull and release quickly, dont hold it in, or pull slowly. You'll short stroke.

What RAMBO said

Props to your brother. No one around here uses pumps, or even anything non electric at our field, so I haven't had the chance to play agaisnt someone using one, or use one agaisnt someone.

The more you play, the better you will get. Don't expect to do well because you have a higher end gun that someone else.

Edited by 13jason, 04 June 2005 - 02:26 PM.

MK Paintball

#17 i h8 hippies

i h8 hippies

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 04 June 2005 - 02:56 PM

If you're good with a pump and play enough, you gain a certain amount of respect from other players. Take my brother for example, me and him go into the speedball field against 4 other guys, I take out 1 (yeah, im not very good), and my brother takes out the other 3 with his Phantom. He does this a few times, people respect him, because now, he plays so much that he can take out 4-6 guys with autocockers him self. But then again, use your autococker if you don't care about respect.

All the power to your brother. I don't have anything against pumps, but I prefer semi-autos, at least on the speed ball field.

#18 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 04 June 2005 - 04:42 PM

Yeah Ninja, my brother has multiple phantoms and otehr pumps.....he recently bought an autococker, but he is better with the pump jsut from using it so much.

On a seperate but related topic, you know in the terminator with the shotgun he could cock by whipping down and up? Well my brother went to a pump tourney in MN (were in PA, that shows how obsessive he is), anyway, he saw this guy with dual shotguns like the Govenator had, strapped to his back, he could whip them out and get shots off so fast it wasn't even funny, my bro has a video that has him in it, but i dont have it

Edited by RAMBO, 04 June 2005 - 04:45 PM.

#19 The Large Moose

The Large Moose

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 04 June 2005 - 06:46 PM

For some reason, I never liked the Outkast body style. Don't know why, I just never enjoyed the milling. I like Orracles and Black Magic's better. I myself, own a 2003 Black Magic, that will, soon be electro. It's a great gun, beautiful with its blue/black fade, but I still enjoy it none the less. Oh, and when I playing more competitive, I use the Pump converting kit that I bought last year.
QUOTE (Arcanis @ Apr 8 2005 @ 04:02 PM)
When I insert a dick, nothing happens. Wierd.

"Ever have deja vu and amnesia at the same time? I think I have forgotten this before." -Unknown

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users